Item relisted with updated information.

Current link below:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/122599606080

Thanks.
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 12:28 PM   #23
Guile
Banned

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
Guile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 06:21 PM   #24
Bircher
Thug

Kevin Eastman Exclusive

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112478250717...84.m1555.l2649

11 x 17 TMNT Turtles in Time print SIGNED by Kevin Eastman
This print was only available to Kevin Eastman fan club members and is now completely sold out and unavailable.

An official Kevin Eastman Studios post it note with what appears to be a handwritten note by Kevin Eastman stating "Cowabunga!" It can easily be removed without damage to the print.

Smoke and pet free home.

Signed print measures 11″ x 17″

High quality semi gloss paper stock

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112478250717...84.m1555.l2649
Bircher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 03:10 PM   #25
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 10:49 AM   #26
Will not be censored

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERGKNIGHT707 View Post
Anyone want to sell tales of tmnt #61
Be very careful dealing with this guy. He bought the first ten Image comics from me via eBay, which I had purchased from another member here who lives nearby (Grendel). He tried to force a return of the comics upon receiving them. I offered him a $20 refund just to not have to deal with the burden of selling them a second time. When I went on his eBay page, I saw that he in fact had a lot of professionally graded comics for sale. He waited several days before accepting my $20 partial refund which I had no way of retracting, but I guess he figured at a little over $5 a piece he was doing well on something he was just going to have professionally graded and re-sell anyway. I have contacted Grendel about this matter and he is willing to verify that the comics were in fact "NEAR MINT" as he originally advertised them on these boards. SERGEKNIGHT707 has left me several threatening and harrassing messages on eBay because I left honest feedback about our interaction that he did not like. I have kept documentation of everything.
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:

Old 08-11-2017, 10:55 AM   #27
Grendel
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
Be very careful dealing with this guy. He bought the first ten Image comics from me via eBay, which I had purchased from another member here who lives nearby (Grendel). He tried to force a return of the comics upon receiving them. I offered him a $20 refund just to not have to deal with the burden of selling them a second time. When I went on his eBay page, I saw that he in fact had a lot of professionally graded comics for sale. He waited several days before accepting my $20 partial refund which I had no way of retracting, but I guess he figured at a little over $5 a piece he was doing well on something he was just going to have professionally graded and re-sell anyway. I have contacted Grendel about this matter and he is willing to verify that the comics were in fact "NEAR MINT" as he originally advertised them on these boards. SERGEKNIGHT707 has left me several threatening and harrassing messages on eBay because I left honest feedback about our interaction that he did not like. I have kept documentation of everything.

Comics were definitely NM. Sounds like just another buyer trying to get a partial refund to me.
Grendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 11:00 AM   #28
Will not be censored

He sent me another message complaining about my packing job, saying that he made a video of the unboxing of the comics and that he's going to effectively slander me on Facebook as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergknight707
I have a video of the unboxing of your package. You know when i was stoked to recieve my package and then when i got super sad when i seen the condition of them. How 11 comics were sent smashed together instead of being seperated, at least use boards. Then how i still didnt give u bad feedback and you knew i wasnt a scammer because i have 100% feedback. Lol no fight here just facts lol
Quote:

Old 08-11-2017, 01:48 PM   #29
Peter Palmer
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
He sent me another message complaining about my packing job, saying that he made a video of the unboxing of the comics and that he's going to effectively slander me on Facebook as well.
How were the comics packed?

As a personal rule, I NEVER offer partial refunds. If someone is unhappy with an item, I apologize, offer a full refund, and even cover return shipping. This happens so infrequently (2% or fewer) that it's not really an issue. When it does happen, I just chalk it up to the cost of doing business.

Not everyone who asks for partial refunds is a scammer, but there are LOTS of people out there who claim some sort of displeasure with an item to try to squeeze a partial refund out of a seller. They then try to justify it as part of the bargaining process (whatever helps them sleep at night).

They may complain about the item, but they'll never complain about my customer service. And often, when I won't budge on the partial refund issue, they simply stop writing and move on. This is generally an indicator that they were trying to pull a fast one.
Old 09-01-2017, 02:09 PM   #30
inaheap
Mad Scientist

I see all best offers so don't be afraid to ask.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/inaheap/m.h...p2047675.l2562

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 08:15 AM   #31
Will not be censored

https://www.ebay.com/itm/142591939266
Quote:

Last edited by ***First of Two Latin Kings***; 01-23-2019 at 10:34 AM.
Old 11-24-2017, 04:27 AM   #32
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!

For sale:

https://www.ebay.es/itm/Kevin-Eastma...cAAOSwBkRaEbM-

Old 11-29-2017, 09:57 PM   #33
Adkjr2000
Random Punk

Just a few why not

Ebay and these are at the best prices listed !!!..... Later not now soon. I will have the La Mole Artbook CGC 9.8 and the Program book. which as am aware not many will in fact grade well.

for now enjoy !!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/hobbymaster...p2047675.l2562
Adkjr2000 is offline   Reply With Quote