The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 05-01-2015, 08:34 AM   #1
atreyu2112
Foot Soldier

FCBD @ 4th World Comics, LI, NY - Corey Smith!!!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let y'all know Corey Smith will be at 4th World Comics tomorrow. He'll also have exclusive TMNT prints for the event. More info here:

http://fourthworldcomics.com/sales.html

Maybe I see you there!
atreyu2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 10:31 AM   #2
PangolinFeets
Mad Scientist

I will be there! I'm picking up a sketch cover he did for me a while back. I can't wait!!!
PangolinFeets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 03:35 PM   #3
ToTheNines
[sic]

You're ******** me... I've spent many miserable weeks working on the towers in Islandia and Middle Island and 4th World is one of the few things that makes it bearable. Too bad I'm home this week.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 05:27 PM   #4
atreyu2112
Foot Soldier

It was great. First of all, the FCBD TMNT comic is like issue 45a ... it happens in the timeline right after 45 and is a complete comic.

Corey was ultra cool as always and had 2 exclusive 4th World Comics prints. A B&W limited to 25 and a full color limited to 75. I got both and when I get to a comp I'll post pictures. He only had enough time for 1 comission and 1 sketch, and with what I wanted drawn, he's going to do that for me privately.

4th World has the remaining supply of hand signed prints (I was present when he signed them all) & if you're interested, you can order them. I'll post more details later.

PangolinFeets... did I see you today?
Old 05-02-2015, 06:02 PM   #5
atreyu2112
Foot Soldier

Me & Corey...

Corey's Exclusive FCBD 4th World prints...

The ONE sketch commission he had time to do...

And... the ORIGINAL art for the print which he GAVE to 4th World...

Now, for those interested in the prints, they are all hand signed and there are a few B&W prints and plenty of color prints available. I will post exact details how to get them tomorrow morning. They're all hand signed & #'d, printed on heavy card stock and the price for either will be $20 + shipping.
Old 05-02-2015, 06:04 PM   #6
Mayhem
Foot Elite

I might be in for one of those, hopefully they might consider shipping international.
Old 05-02-2015, 06:06 PM   #7
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist

Very nice prints. Can't wait to get my hands on one of these.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 07:49 PM   #8
Chris_a_Bunga
Foot Soldier

Oh, man those are good!
Chris_a_Bunga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 08:16 PM   #9
PangolinFeets
Mad Scientist

I was first in line for 1pm signings! This was the best FCBD I've had yet. I got all my Smith covers signed, including my #44 variant, which I handed right off to the CGC dudes for grading. I also picked up my sketch cover Cory did and sent that off for grading too!!!
Spoiler:

And, of course, I got the two prints he was selling. So gorrrgeous!! And I met Annie Wu and Charles Soule! Scott Snyder is awesome, but he's in the store all the time so I didn't feel the need to get on line for him. XD
I did see you when you were showing off you tats to Cory, but I didn't realize that was you! I was so busy doing business between getting a sketch from him and sending off stuff for grading that I was kinda all over the place. XD Sorry I didn't say hi.

Fun times though!!
Old 05-02-2015, 09:47 PM   #10
atreyu2112
Foot Soldier

O.M.G.

That sketch cover is EPIC!!! Damn, I can't believe I missed that & seeing you...
The best was when Corey's girl asked to see my tattoos, the first thing she said was "where are the rest of them?" meaning the rest of the characters, and she was serious... hahaha - 1 at a time girl!
Old 05-03-2015, 10:31 AM   #11
atreyu2112
Foot Soldier

OK, so here's the scoop if you're interested in the Corey Smith FCBD prints...

4th World Comics WILL be adding them to their online shop, BUT very few of the B&W prints remain. So, if you don't want to wait until they're up in the shop, they asked me to tell y'all to email them with the subject: FCBD Corey Smith Prints, what prints you want and your contact information & address (so they can calculate shipping cost). They WILL get back to you with final cost and you can then pay via Paypal.

To email them, go here: http://fourthworldcomics.com/ and click the little red envelope right under their phone #. If you have any issues, you can always call them. They WILL ship international.

\m/-_-\m/
Old 05-03-2015, 04:21 PM   #12
PangolinFeets
Mad Scientist

That's so funny. She was super sweet! She was really excited to give me the cover he did and kept asking if I was going to be at Special Edition. Looking forward to seeing them again and getting another commission. He's a great dude.
For some reason I didn't realize that the Slash sketch you took a picture of was the one he did for me. XD It's going to my friend in SC for hosting me for HeroesCon when I go in June.

Also, I think I'm going to have the first signed, graded #44 retailer incentive variant. I've seen a few reg 44's graded going for about $100 on ebay. Hmmmm... :3

Those prints are MINT, guys. You wan them. Hot stuff.
Old 05-06-2015, 09:21 AM   #13
atreyu2112
Foot Soldier

Hey, just a quick heads up. The B&W prints are sold out and only a handful of the color prints are left! Dont miss out.

HTTP://www.fourthworldcomics.com/