The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Is IDW Bishop redeemable?
Yes 4 21.05%
No 15 78.95%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2018, 08:39 PM   #1
ChosenOne
Banned

Is IDW Bishop redeemable?

By now, we've had a handful of arcs in the IDW continuity where Bishop is either a major character or even the main villain. True to his role as law enforcement, and enabled by the deep pockets that come with government funding, he remains a proactive, constant threat to the Turtles and their mutant allies. We also know that Agent John Bishop was first introduced into the franchise by the 4kids cartoon and became one of its most successful characters, to the point where he made the jump to a few other adaptations. But in 4kids specifically, Bishop ended up becoming an ally for the Turtles after a long period of violent conflict between them, and they even worked together against common enemies.

I was initially going to phrase my question as "Is IDW Bishop less redeemable than 4kids Bishop?" so feel phrase to take that approach, but the gist of it is: do you think IDW Bishop will ever be redeemed and become an ally to the Turtles, however uneasy and begrudging? Or is he simply too far gone?

I'm genuinely curious to know how other members think things will turn out for him.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote