The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 04-12-2016, 01:24 PM   #41
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
None at present. As of right now the only post-A3 sequels I'd put money on are Spidey, Guardians and Black Panther.
IF Bucky picks up the mantle after Infinity War, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Captain America 4 focusing on him... and possibly Black Widow.

Also, a Hulk sequel could finally happen, potentially.
Old 04-12-2016, 01:28 PM   #42
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
IF Bucky picks up the mantle after Infinity War, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Captain America 4 focusing on him... and possibly Black Widow.

Also, a Hulk sequel could finally happen, potentially.
Yeah, that could be cool.

I wish we could get a Hulk movie, but Marvel doesn't want to share distribution rights with Universal so I doubt we ever get another one.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 01:48 PM   #43
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:

I wish we could get a Hulk movie, but Marvel doesn't want to share distribution rights with Universal so I doubt we ever get another one.
Agreed.

Also, I could see Captain Marvel getting a sequel...
Old 04-12-2016, 02:56 PM   #44
ToTheNines
[sic]

Oh, yes. I certainly hope so.

Speaking of Captain Marvel, I've seen a bunch of people online suggest that Tessa Thompson could be portraying Monica Rambeu. She certainly looks the part.
Old 04-12-2016, 04:38 PM   #45
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite

it's happening

Quote:

between this movie, & Civil war Parts 1&2. we will get a feature length Hulk movie. it's their way around it.
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 08:57 PM   #46
LeotheLateBloomer
Foot Elite

My bad! She was a nurse, not a scientist.

If she's completely out of the MCU, I'd love to see her replace Megan Fox as April.
LeotheLateBloomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 09:34 PM   #47
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeotheLateBloomer View Post

If she's completely out of the MCU, I'd love to see her replace Megan Fox as April.
And place her in a movie franchise even more mediocre than Thor's?? No one deserves that.

TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 10:33 PM   #48
LeotheLateBloomer
Foot Elite

True enough.....Maybe in a reboot.
LeotheLateBloomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 12:13 PM   #49
NinjaPug
Foot Elite

Marvel makes the casting official.

Two-time Oscar®-winner Cate Blanchett (“Blue Jasmine,” “Carol, “Cinderella”) joins Marvel Studios’ “Thor: Ragnarok” as the mysterious and powerful new villain Hela, along with Jeff Goldblum (the upcoming “Independence Day: Resurgence,” “The Grand Budapest Hotel,” “Jurassic Park”) who joins the cast as the eccentric Grandmaster, Tessa Thompson (“Creed,” “Selma”) who will bring the classic hero Valkyrie to life on the big screen, and Karl Urban (“Star Trek” trilogy, “The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King”) who will add his might to the fray as Skurge.

http://marvel.com/news/movies/26203/...inkId=24717780
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 12:16 PM   #50
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy

That's cool, though I'm still disappointed we're still not getting the Enchantress.

Old 05-20-2016, 12:17 PM   #51
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
That's cool, though I'm still disappointed we're still not getting the Enchantress and Executioner.
Agreed. But this still sounds kinda cool. And I hate Thor 1 and 2--worst MCU movies ever.
Old 05-20-2016, 12:18 PM   #52
NinjaPug
Foot Elite

Concept art of Hela.

Old 05-20-2016, 12:22 PM   #53
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Agreed. But this still sounds kinda cool. And I hate Thor 1 and 2--worst MCU movies ever.
I'll still hold on to hope we'll get Amora eventually. Almost forgot Skurge was Executioner's real name, so we're just halfway there.

As for Hela, she's still a good choice regardless. And that concept art is pretty cool.

Old 05-20-2016, 04:34 PM   #54
ToTheNines
[sic]

Goldblum is a good fit for the MCU, but that's some ******** casting of Skurge. Urban better hit the gym and the vitamin store yesterday.

They're probably blending Hela and Amora into one character, which is fine I guess. This will probably be the last Thor movie, so that's the best we're gonna get.

Boo on no Sif or The Warriors Three.

Last edited by ToTheNines; 05-20-2016 at 05:12 PM.
Old 05-20-2016, 04:47 PM   #55
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Great to see Jeff Goldblum being a part of the MCU, and even more interesting the fact they also got Karl Urban, since he was Judge Dredd recently.
Old 05-20-2016, 04:53 PM   #56
NinjaPug
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Great to see Jeff Goldblum being a part of the MCU, and even more interesting the fact they also got Karl Urban, since he was Judge Dredd recently.
Casting Karl Urban is never more interesting than casting Jeff Goldblum
Old 05-20-2016, 04:57 PM   #57
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
Casting Karl Urban is never more interesting than casting Jeff Goldblum
Its interesting to me because, The MCU now has two actors who played Judge Dredd, Stallone is rumored to be in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
Old 05-31-2016, 11:19 AM   #58
NinjaPug
Foot Elite

Some info on Ragnarok via JoBlo:

Quote:
A few weeks ago we got a hefty dose of info on the third solo outing for Thor with THOR: RAGNAROK with a number of casting announcements and a few sparse details that tease the story. Now, you’ll recall that we broke the casting news of Mark Ruffalo back in October of last year, which has obviously been confirmed since then. The other new additions announced last week are Cate Blanchett as Hela, Karl Urban as Skurge, Jeff Goldblum as The Grandmaster, and Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie (and yes, even Jaimie Alexander has assured us she’ll return as Sif).

Since our initial report of Ruffalo appearing as Hulk in the film we’ve heard rumors of how the story will play out and just how “Planet Hulk” the film will be. Well, here’s what we know: The film will definitely have the Planet Hulk element in it, operating as a kind of mash-up with the Ragnarok story. How Thor ends up on the planet in question is unclear, but he will definitely be involved in some gladiatorial games run by none other than Jeff Goldblum’s Grandmaster. In terms of Hulk’s appearance in this portion of the film, he will be rocking the one-shoulder armor as seen in the comics, so expect him to be decked out in the familiar Planet Hulk look.

And speaking of appearances, expect a major change in the look of The God of Thunder himself for this part of the film as he will be sporting a shaved head (but not completely bald) for at least a portion of the film. Also, expect a very different look for Tessa Thompson’s Valkyrie, who is traditionally a blonde-haired warrior type in the comics. For RAGNAROK she’ll be wearing war paint on her face, much like a Native American warrior, which should be an interesting take on this variation of the character.

In terms of story, there’s still much in the air, but the gist of Thor’s mission in the film is that he needs to find the ultimate weapon to stop Ragnarok and reset the universe. What is that weapon and how does he gets set on that path? Your guess is as good as ours, but the whole thing just sounds like a big ball of awesome already, so we’re on board with whatever direction they go. With the official cast details released last week and now more on the look and feel of the film, THOR: RAGNAROK is sounding more and more like a solid event film more so than another solo outing. Sound familiar? I’m pretty sure the solo Marvel films will only remain as such for the first outing with each new sequel being more of an ensemble piece going forward. Expect to see that across the board and we’ve already seen it trickling into the comic book films of DC and Fox’s X-Men films. It’s the new ****, so settle in.
http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/excl...-2-details-316
Old 05-31-2016, 11:48 AM   #59
CyberCubed
Overlord

They're shaving Thor's hair? Why? Thor without the golden locks just isn't Thor.

Plus all the fangirls will be disappointed. They love Thor and find him sexy because of his long golden flowing hair. Him with a shaved head will just make him look generic.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 10:25 AM   #60
NinjaPug
Foot Elite

Gladiator Hulk armor at SDCC

Tags
marvel cinematic titanic, ragnacuck, whor 3: ragnacock