The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old Yesterday, 06:36 PM   #501
Last Ronin
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post

Except furries. Fvck furries.
LOL.

We can ALL agree with this one. I think this should unite us all.
Last Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM   #502
Vegita-San
Emperor

racists

Spoiler:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7c/82...a2cee294cf.jpg

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:43 PM   #503
Leo656
The Franchise

Yeah, really. Me-OW.

If lovin' Cheetara is Wrong, then I don't EVER wanna be right, brother.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM   #504
Sumac
Foot Elite

She is not furry!!

Old Yesterday, 07:27 PM   #505
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

But 100% alien.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:40 PM   #506
sdp
WeaR VeaR VR

PM me for an invite to the TechnoDrome Discord
sdp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:07 PM   #507
Last Ronin
Foot Soldier

Mother of God...

I have no words, like I can't. What is life anymore?

LOOOL.
Last Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM   #508
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
If he plays to his audience, and his audience loves him, that's a showman.

Which would only be true if he dropped the act at some point. By all accounts, he never stops. That's not a showman. A showman has a clear border between themselves and the character they play.

This guy has problems.

Quote:
2021, this all goes away, everything becomes magically better under Biden, COVID never bothers anyone, and Americans learn to love every other American no matter political views, sexual orientation, gender, skin color, or fetish.
It won't. It's going to be a long, slow slog to recovery. Should we get COVID under control, a post COVID world is going to look pretty different. A post Trump world will, as well.

Showmanship does help a lot in politics. Trump is good at initial pageantry, but his follow through was either misguided or completely hollow. There's no wall. Hillary isn't in jail. We don't have health insurance (with hundreds of thousands dead). Millions are out of work.

These are all things that were either insinuated or out right promised by Trump. We were supposed to be an economic powerhouse, insulated to the south by the world's largest super structure. The "swamp" was supposed to be drained. The United States was supposed to be "respected again."

The thing about showmanship is that you're supposed to follow through with what you say. That's part of the show. If I offer to show you the most amazing magic trick you've ever seen for $5 and you pay, you'd be very upset if I just wandered off without even doing anything.

But that's what happened. That's what's happening. I don't know what kind of shows Leo's doing, but if getting scammed is his idea of entertainment, I'll sit that one out, thanks.

I mean, the governor of Arizona didn't even answer the man's call. It's the President. This is the guy. Typically, when there's communication between politicians at that level, something big is up. Ducey just shelved it. That's how little Trump's own allies care about what he has to say. "The leader of the free world wants to talk? I'm kind of busy here, could you tell him to call me back in like 15 minutes?" is something said to no President EVER until now.

But make no mistake.

Biden, the Dems, whatever we're banking on to come and save us all: it isn't coming. There's no miracle fix to any of this. We're smack in the middle or a tech-revolution. Historically speaking, we rarely (if ever) handle revolutions well. We're losing jobs to automation left and right. Wages aren't increasing. People are bogged down with debt.

What happens when you let 7 billion people starve because "you got yours"? Sooner or later, if you don't pass a few scraps to the little guys, they get reeeaaaal Bolsheviky. That's something we really need to keep in mind, here and companies put up record profits and we all languish trying to make ends meet.

The fact of the matter is we have a long, LONG way to go in trying undo the problems we've caused for ourselves. The Democrats are not going to be that big a help in doing it, but they at least seem interested in legislating things. You know, doing their job. And I'd rather pay someone who sucks but tries than someone who sucks and works to suck harder.

I'd say more but I've got things to do, and people are going to be writing about this for decades, possibly centuries. That's what a fantastic sh*t-show this has been.

Quote:
Except furries. Fvck furries.
Be careful what you wish for. . .
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM   #509
Leo656
The Franchise

While we're on the subject of politicians not keeping promises, your pal Barry O. literally promised to lower sea levels and heal the goddamn planet. Sure, he didn't campaign on that, but he said it when he was sworn in and I for one am aghast that he didn't deliver.

Holy sh*t, you're literally singling out Donald Trump for promising a bunch of nonsense that was never gonna happen, meanwhile ignoring the fact that they literally all do that!

Only a f*cking rube thinks that any of these guys ever plan on keeping their promises. Which in turn is why only rubes vote. To vote, you have to on some level believe that they're gonna keep their promises. When the NEXT guy to do that will be the FIRST guy to do that. Which means that to vote, you have to be a sucker beyond reason. This isn't news, it's just not polite to say out loud.

Good sh*t, pal. I needed a good belly laugh. "Politician welshed on a bunch of promises. In other news, Water is Wet and Pink Floyd is Boring." Got any other revelations you'd like to share, while we're stating the goddamn obvious and acting like we're the first one to ever notice these things?

The crux of your position has now become, "Donald Trump is the Antichrist because Donald Trump didn't keep his outlandish promises that only a complete f*cking idiot would believe in the first place. Just like the guy before him, the guy before him, and the guy before him."

Wonderful. My knee hurts now, from slapping it SO hard.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote