The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 07-23-2015, 02:59 AM   #181
Jay $tarkiller
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrumh2o View Post
Casey will be a must for me......if only SS or NECA made it to him...
Hell yeah! Casey would be a no-brainer. I like the designs of the statues/figures, but I guess shipping to Germany will kill my savings once again. I really hope, they'll be available via some german toystores
Old 07-23-2015, 03:11 AM   #182
Powder
So tired of this place

My (unlikely) hope is that they get bootlegged.

I'd definitely get a legit Casey if nothing else though. That's my dude.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 03:24 AM   #183
Jay $tarkiller
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
My (unlikely) hope is that they get bootlegged.

I'd definitely get a legit Casey if nothing else though. That's my dude.
Casey's the main man!
Old 07-23-2015, 02:43 PM   #184
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior

I am pretty new when it comes to the high end collectible stuff so I have a few questions if someone could help me out.

I really want these Mondo Mirage figures but obviously it's a hefty price paying $150 a month until October to get all four of them. Does Mondo allow a payment plan? I saw someone mention before about payment plans on certain websites. That would be a more realistic option for me. If so, is it split up into 3 payments or 4 payments? I suppose that may depend on the total cost. Lastly, what can we expect as a shipping price per figure? Thanks guys and gals in advance!

Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more!
http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com

Instagram: The White Foot Soldier
zaktheneutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 02:48 PM   #185
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaktheneutrino View Post
I am pretty new when it comes to the high end collectible stuff so I have a few questions if someone could help me out.

I really want these Mondo Mirage figures but obviously it's a hefty price paying $150 a month until October to get all four of them. Does Mondo allow a payment plan? I saw someone mention before about payment plans on certain websites. That would be a more realistic option for me. If so, is it split up into 3 payments or 4 payments? I suppose that may depend on the total cost. Lastly, what can we expect as a shipping price per figure? Thanks guys and gals in advance!
Mondo doesnt however Sideshow collectibles does, its called flex pay. If you really want these get them through Sideshow. Downside is they will likely only carry the regular editions, not the exclusives which will be on Mondos site only we all assume. No info yet on what the differences are.

Do you have any Dinosaucers or a lead on where to get anything related to the show? PM Me Please!

Check out my collection!
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39766
TheMasterTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 04:09 PM   #186
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMasterTurtle View Post
Mondo doesnt however Sideshow collectibles does, its called flex pay. If you really want these get them through Sideshow. Downside is they will likely only carry the regular editions, not the exclusives which will be on Mondos site only we all assume. No info yet on what the differences are.
Ah, I see! Thank you for all of the information. I guess I'll wait to see what the differences are and go from there. If these are the regular versions, I will be pleased with them over any exclusives.

Old 07-23-2015, 04:43 PM   #187
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
Actually, I'm surprised he didn't just come with Klunk.
Because I'm slow on the uptake, I juuust realized that the accessories all reference something from their individual micro-series one-shots - Kirby's anti-gravity gun for Donatello, Casey's mask for Raphael, and... well, Shredder's gauntlet is direct out of TMNT #1, but the Shredder returned in the Leo micro, so that sort of fits? Sort of? It's a nice detail, and shows Mondo put genuine thought into the license... though yeah, Klunk would definitely be a better choice for Mikey.

Last edited by Bry; 07-23-2015 at 04:51 PM.
Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 09:52 PM   #188
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior

I know the little display card says July for Leo's preorder but this site says August http://idlehands1.blogspot.com/2015/...-your.html?m=1 Maybe a misprint on the site? Or perhaps they got pushed back a month? Be nice if they got pushed back a bit so I have time to sell some stuff and save haha

Old 07-25-2015, 11:09 PM   #189
Donnie
Something from the Past

I can't wait for these. Haven't been this excited over a quality TMNT product since Sideshow released their line. However, I do wish they made exclusive editions.
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 02:50 PM   #190
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie View Post
I can't wait for these. Haven't been this excited over a quality TMNT product since Sideshow released their line. However, I do wish they made exclusive editions.
people are gonna have a hard time affording the regular ones at 150 a figure let alone exclusives

Last edited by go_ninja84; 07-26-2015 at 07:37 PM.
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 03:45 PM   #191
cloud
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie View Post
They do. If anything it will cost more but with an exclusive bonus accessory. Just like the first turtle.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 08:46 PM   #192
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist

Here's the concept art.. Details the accessories for each turtle but doesn't specify what is exclusive or regular

http://www.designdevil.com/255061/71...action-figures

Do you have any Dinosaucers or a lead on where to get anything related to the show? PM Me Please!

Check out my collection!
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39766
TheMasterTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 08:57 PM   #193
Redrumh2o
Mad Scientist

Nice find!
Redrumh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 10:56 PM   #194
I Crave Pizza No More
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Here's the concept art.. Details the accessories for each turtle but doesn't specify what is exclusive or regular

The only part marked "exclusive" is the colored bandana for each turtle. For Raph, it's a hockey mask.
I Crave Pizza No More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 12:15 AM   #195
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Crave Pizza No More View Post
For Raph, it's a hockey mask.
Though we now know it's not that but rather his maskless head that is exclusive. The mask will likely just be a standard accessory.

Old 07-27-2015, 01:11 AM   #196
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

maybe its just me but it looks likw they copied the NECA expressions which is kinda disappointing
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 03:53 AM   #197
Darth Knuckles
Stone Warrior

It's a little confusing in seeing those concept art and accessory pictures. As Powder said, we know that Raph will come with a maskless head one way or another but it is not featured in those design pictures. We have additional items like a second Utrom, Triceraton Blaster, T.C.R.I. Canister, Note to Shredder, and hands with climbing claws as well. I'm loving all of that but I'm just as confused now as I was before viewing these pictures as to who will come with what.

Are these just early design concepts and most or all of these new items are not going to be made or have we just not seen them yet? I also agree with Powder that the Casey Jones Mask looks like it would be just another accessory and not Raph's exclusive in the first place. So maybe since we know they've made Casey's mask, they haven't made one of Raph's new accessories shown in these pictures? I'm not sure, I just feel like this only makes knowing what accessories really do come with each turtle still be up in the air.
Old 07-27-2015, 12:09 PM   #198
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Crave Pizza No More View Post
The only part marked "exclusive" is the colored bandana for each turtle. For Raph, it's a hockey mask.
I hope that's the only difference for the exclusives because I could care less about the colored masks. The hockey mask and a mask less Raph would be a different story.

Old 07-27-2015, 12:46 PM   #199
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Knuckles View Post
It's a little confusing in seeing those concept art and accessory pictures. As Powder said, we know that Raph will come with a maskless head one way or another but it is not featured in those design pictures. We have additional items like a second Utrom, Triceraton Blaster, T.C.R.I. Canister, Note to Shredder, and hands with climbing claws as well. I'm loving all of that but I'm just as confused now as I was before viewing these pictures as to who will come with what.

Are these just early design concepts and most or all of these new items are not going to be made or have we just not seen them yet? I also agree with Powder that the Casey Jones Mask looks like it would be just another accessory and not Raph's exclusive in the first place. So maybe since we know they've made Casey's mask, they haven't made one of Raph's new accessories shown in these pictures? I'm not sure, I just feel like this only makes knowing what accessories really do come with each turtle still be up in the air.
It's definitely just the original concept art. Obviously a few things have changed but it's pretty easy to follow. The accessories you see paired with each turtle that made it to SDCC are likely the final ones, & who gets what of that assortment is detailed in these pieces. Just gotta factor in the extra Raphael head & disregard the items that never made it past the design stage.

Old 07-27-2015, 02:22 PM   #200
Metalhead 2.0
Stone Warrior

Quote:

Ah damn. I was hoping the Shredder gauntlet was Raph's since he eventually became Shredder. I thought he was gonna look pretty bad-ass wearing the Casey mask and the Shredder gauntlet on his right arm.
Metalhead 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mondo tmnt