The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: A teacher maybe, but you were never my master!
Ding dong the Rat Kings dead! 14 25.93%
Shredder: Karai, I never wanted to hurt you. Everyone else: All you done is hurt her! 7 12.96%
Shredder is becoming too crazy, even for Tigerclaw! 6 11.11%
Splinter: Never before have I been so glad to see such smiling faces. 15 27.78%
April's nose bleeding as she psychicly throws a tanker truck at Shredder. 12 22.22%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2016, 05:32 PM   #141
THGhost
Puppet Master

Totally forgot this episode had aired so I'm watching it immediately followed by the next one.

Couldn't agree with you more Donny's computer84. Very itense, that Super Shredder is intimidating as Hell!
  • Loved the stuff with Splinter and Rat King, clearly inspired by Mirage. The whole giant rat made of rats was a nice touch.
  • I'm gonna have nightmares tonight though.
  • I'm getting really sick of Bebop's Michael Jackson impressions.
  • Badass April!
  • I just knew Super Shredder's exposed heart would be his weak spot. So much for it being purely decorative.

Whoever it was that said the Undercity looks like Dimension-X, you're right. It kinda does.

1990 > OotS > TMNT 2014 > Turtles Forever > TMNT III > SotO > TMNT 2007

"Can't we all just get along?" - pennydreadful

"...bitchy people are what make fan forums insufferable when they don't need to be." - B-Man

"Act like freakin' adults for goodness sake." - Jester

"Tough guys with tiny voices." - Commenter 42

Last edited by THGhost; 11-20-2016 at 06:09 PM.
THGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 02:08 PM   #142
Garfield
Hench Mutant

I love that at the end of the dream sequence the showed Rat Kings skeleton. Just. there for you. He's dead. I love the finality, I love that they went there and didn't go "oh he might be alive" so the can bring him back when they wanted but instead brought him back with the delusionary dream sequence and that one last battle was all in Splinters head, I think that is very creative.
Garfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 06:41 AM   #143
Shark_Blade
Emperor

Geez I know I missed out on episodes and only now catching up..

But dang, when Splinter fell from the clifftop (he fell the furthest compared to Super Shredder), I thought Splinter really did die. I'm relieved to see his hand appearing from nowhere, though lunging in desperation.

His broken leg twisted in an odd angle, and him trying to mend it himself with some sticks and bandages... Yikes. I somehow got flashback from 127 Hours...

I'm still watching and haven't finish yet. Kudos to the team again for bringing such epic and impactful scenes to this show. I do hope Splinter won't die in this series.

Edit: Welp, it's a happy ending for now.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ban shredder orokusaki, shutup shredder orokusaki