The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > RPGs

Notices

Old 08-03-2016, 07:21 AM   #1
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

TMNT: Villains in a Half Shell (AU)

An idea for a hopefully short term RP, where the roles of our heroes and villains have been swapped. Shredder and his crew are now the heroes, and must protect the city from Splinter and his followers.

Rules

>You are to play only as your character(s) and no one else's.

>Don't post half assed, short replies, please. Nothing less than a few sentences at least.

>No god modding. Everyone has a weakness.

>No limit on the amount of characters you can play, but just try not to overwhelm yourself. I'll try to be on here more often than I have been.

Canon Characters

Leonardo: Electric
Donatello: (stuckinthecloset) < waiting on approval.
Raphael: Gold Mutant
Michelangelo: TurtleWA
April: TurtleWA
Casey: Lethal Lullaby
Splinter: Lethal Lullaby
Shredder: Fang Wolf
Karai: Electric
Henchmutants: NPC (anyone may play throughout the game)
(other canon may be added/removed if wanted/needed.)

Original Characters

Mystee: Lethal Lullaby
Kenny & Benjamin Reid: Lethal Lullaby
Witchpanther: Fang Wolf
Rockelle: (stuckinthecloset) < waiting approval

Last edited by Lethal Lullaby; 08-06-2016 at 07:01 PM.
Lethal Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 11:18 AM   #2
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry

I will join as Witchpanther & Shredder
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 12:15 PM   #3
TurtleWA
Foot Elite

This looks fun and I like being creative. But I have never been a part of any RPG in my life but willing to take a crack at it if everyone has the patience for a newbie.
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 04:38 PM   #4
Electric
Epic Hiatus

I'll speak for everyone and say we'd happily take a newcomer. Hope you enjoy.

Lethal, could I be Karai and Leo
Old 08-03-2016, 07:18 PM   #5
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Yes yes yes to everyone who replied. I'm go edit the post. Who you wanna be, TurtleWA?
Old 08-03-2016, 07:25 PM   #6
TurtleWA
Foot Elite

I'm thinking Michelangelo and/or Rocksteady.
Old 08-04-2016, 04:01 AM   #7
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

I could add you as other for now, until you decide otherwise, TurtleWA. :3
Old 08-04-2016, 10:20 AM   #8
TurtleWA
Foot Elite

Definitely put me down for Mikey and just not sure about Rocksteady and time investment and all. Nothing to base it on bc being new and everything. Mikey is a villain this time around right?
Old 08-04-2016, 10:29 AM   #9
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleWA View Post
Definitely put me down for Mikey and just not sure about Rocksteady and time investment and all. Nothing to base it on bc being new and everything. Mikey is a villain this time around right?
Alright got you as just Mikey. And yes he is villainous. So are his brothers and the rest of the original good guys.
Old 08-04-2016, 12:30 PM   #10
TurtleWA
Foot Elite

Sweet

Put me down as April as well. I think it would be a fun challenge to have another character added. And would be good to have another to write for and play off of with Mikey. What do you think?

Last edited by TurtleWA; 08-04-2016 at 12:48 PM.
Old 08-04-2016, 02:37 PM   #11
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleWA View Post
Sweet

Put me down as April as well. I think it would be a fun challenge to have another character added. And would be good to have another to write for and play off of with Mikey. What do you think?
Sounds like a plan to me. ^3^
Old 08-04-2016, 05:26 PM   #12
Electric
Epic Hiatus

Karai as a good guy, interacting with a bad April. this'll be interesting
Old 08-06-2016, 07:32 PM   #13
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

((Okay. We could probably start soon. Just gotta be patient for our Donatello player to get her profile activated. I'm going to see Suicide Squad and possibly Lights Out at a drive-in theater, so if anyone wants to make their first responses go ahead.))
Old 08-07-2016, 03:08 PM   #14
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

((Far as Donnie is concerned, we'll have him in his lab. Hopefully not for too long.))

Alarms blared as Casey drifts from around a corner of a building downtown. The motorcycle he was riding was a matte black with a large white skull on the hood. The hubcaps of his wheels were chrome colored, spiked out with miniature skulls right in the center. As to be expected even the helmet had a skull over cross bones on the back. Tied down on the back of his bike was a burlap sap, nearly half his size. He heard the police sirens up ahead and chuckled lowly to himself.

Several police cars were seen blocking off the end of the street Casey was heading in. Instead of stopping, Casey picked up speed. One officer took up a megaphone trying to Casey to stop. It was then the young man tossed out a few black paint/smoke bombs, before making a quick U-turn speeding out of there. "Later, losers!"

~*~

Mystee whistled as she strolled the darkened streets of Manhattan. A dark red Louisville Slugger rested upon her right shoulder, the handle in her right hand. Her ears picked up the sounds of sirens elsewhere in the city, and she laughed in amusement. "Oh ho ho ho. Nobody going to be getting any sleep tonight." She sang before her attention was drawn to the gems of a jewelry shop. Her eyes went twice their size, her lips curling into a cat-like grin.

"Mmm~ Don't mind if I do." She chimed swinging the titanium based bat right into the glass of the door, shattering it. She was quick to grab as much expensive jewelry possible, as the shops alarm system was set off. Immediately after she high tailed it out of there, not needing any vehicle for her escape.

~*~

Benjamin walked from the restroom in the base, having just washed some clay from his hands. He knew it was late, but he really felt the need to finish the mugs he was making. He saw that his twin's light was still on and made his way over to the room. With a few knocks on the door, Benjamin informed his brother, "Ken, Johan*. It's 11:54 p.m. I get you two are having a sleep over, but do try to get plenty of rest."

In his room Kenny was sitting beside his friend watching cat-videos, both either giggling or commenting in awe. When they heard the knock at the door, Johan paused the movie while Kenny turned his head to the door. "Don't worry Ben, we were just about to anyways!" He responds, closing the laptop down. He tries to get up, but struggles with his legs feeling like jello.

He nearly feel, but fortunately caught by his friend. "Hey Ken-doll, walk much?" His friend joked before Kenny lightly pushed him away, "Shut up!" He laughed in response.
Old 08-07-2016, 11:17 PM   #15
TurtleWA
Foot Elite

From underneath umbrellas people around NYC watch their screens as networks talk of recent high speed police chases and jewelry store smash and grabs.

April O'neil stumbles out from the entrance doors of Channel Six News. Laugh-crying to herself. "Who needs this job anyway. Fire me will they. We will see about that. I am the best at what I do. Who cares if I show up buzzed once in awhile. I need to find Casey, that's what I need to do."

__

Not far away a mixture of motor oil and storm runoff drips into the darker then usual sewers of NYC where we find Michelangelo. He hasn't slept or ate in days. He sits not in front of the TV but in an awkwardly crouched stance on the dirty dojo floor. Methodically wrapping boxes. Mumbling to himself. "Wait until the surface dwellers get a load of these. Hahahaha!!!"

__

Donnie continues to remain silent and reclusive.
Old 08-08-2016, 06:03 AM   #16
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry

Witchpanther Saki was out for hunt after criminal activities in City..
☾~ "Ah, I can hear the police need help..." he says and follow the police sirens.
It will lead him to the villains who make their moves.

☠ → [In the Foot] ← ☠
Shredder look out from Window →
And waiting for the report from his Son, daughter and his Henchmans.
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 12:39 PM   #17
GoldMutant
Control Your Narrative

Down in the sewer lair, the Turtles' world is much different. Gone were the game machines, the couch, all the materialistic possessions... gone. As if sold and illegally utilized, the area now serves as a containment of bloodshed, weaponry, and the basic material to survive.

Within his room, Raphael stays as the majority of his family and friends are now out in the world, committing petty theft and drawing attention. He is kneeling before a torn up photo of Hamato Yoshi carrying the Turtles prior to mutation.

"Last thing we need to be are overnight sensations" he grumbles. "I don't get it, all I want to do is smash stuff, but why waste my breath?"

He gets up and heads into his closet, looking for what he can use. Many of the smoke bombs, shurikens, and knives have been taken while he was asleep. He reflects on the situation: they were trained as tools of vengeance by Master Splinter, to take revenge on Oroku Saki.

"If meager revenge, how long must we continue for?" Raphael thinks on.
Old 08-08-2016, 05:16 PM   #18
Electric
Epic Hiatus

Leo knelt, eyes closed, ears focused, waiting for an order. His sensei nearby, he would do nothing else until he was told. His determination to complete Splinters task for revenge was only trumped by his determination to please his sensei. He had and would continue to follow his command to a T.

-----

Karai trained in the dojo, practicing a series of moves on the dummy in front of her. She had been at it for hours, but wanted every move to be perfect. With one last routine, she was satisfied, and exited the room. Walking the halls she strolled up to her fathers throne room, walking in.
Old 08-12-2016, 05:49 PM   #19
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Casey managed to get away from the police, riding his bike down into the subway. He kept riding, until he got to his hideout and parked his motorcycle somewhere near impossible to spot. He untied the sack that he brought, carrying it over his shoulder as he carefully tiptoed around the series of traps he had made around his hide out. While he rarely though anyone would try to come to his hideout, he just had to be certain.

After successfully entering his hideout, he took a seat on a worn and torn recliner he had down there. He opened the bag that sat on his lap, counting through the cash. However he only counted partway as he took out his phone. "S***. I wonder what Red is up to. Perhaps I can take her gambling with me tomorrow." He says sending her a text asking, 'Yo Red. Busy this weekend?'

~*~

Mystee turned an alley, strolling along before stopping at a door. It was the back door to what used to be a little ice cream store. Now it had been shut shut down and out of business for months. She currently was residing in the shop, where she even painted the glass of the front door black. She figured nobody would want the small building, especially with what stores surrounded it. On the left side of her was a 'green' shop, and on the right was a strip club.

Mystee then plopped down onto some old cushions she had obviously stolen. She pulled out the jewelry she recently stole and hugged them close to her, as if they were her most valuable possessions. She fell back on her back sighing. "Well I'm bored now..."

~*~

Splinter eyes scanned around the room, a breath of annoyance coming through his nose, seeing that the only son in his presence was Leonardo. He shook his head, not certain what they were doing, but knew he was going have a long 'talk' with them about it. He looked down to Leonardo before commanding, "Stand, Leonardo. What's the status on Oroku Saki and his followers?"
Old 08-13-2016, 08:56 PM   #20
TurtleWA
Foot Elite

April takes her phone out and notices a text from Casey. She answers his question. "Not really busy. I suppose I won't be for awhile. I just got fired." April sends a quick follow up text "I hadn't heard from you and couldn't find you earlier. So I'm on my way to see Michelangelo. What've you been up to?"

A short while later:
April enters the dojo. Still dressed in the clothes that she's had on for days. A black halter top, black jeans, and a yellow Obey Slick Rider motorcycle jacket. She loves the faded yellow of the jacket with all its zippers and removable belt. She just couldn't help but sneak out of the store with it when no one was watching.

April approaches Mikey with an obviously forced smile. He jumps not having heard her enter. "Mikey, what's in these boxes?" April asks. Michelangelo has just finished wrapping the gifts for the "surface dwellers" as he puts it.

Mikey begins to explain his maniacal plan. "With these boxes we can finally show the people above what it's like to be different."
April replies "Alright Mikey enough of this vague master criminal stuff. Just tell me the plan. I want in. As long as it will help me with those bastards at channel six. I don't care what I have to do."

Mikey continues:
"I was rummaging around Donnie's lab and found some of the green stuff. It's a 'specially formula.' Look, it says so right on the label. I mixed some of it with cookie batter. Now whoever eats a cookie becomes painfully mutated."