The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Buying/Selling/Trading

Notices

Old 06-16-2019, 02:47 AM   #1
Apteis
Random Punk

TMNT 2007 Cels in cards

Hello,
I'm manufacturing some "trading cards" with cels of the TMNT 2007 trailers, and after a few tries I'm finally satisfied with the results I can propose to you.

It is manufactured in laser cutting. For the 5 cels, it's in 2x 2mm plywood. The others (1 cel and 3 cels) are in 2x 1mm cardboard. The 1 cel are made to welcome a sign, or a little sketch.
I only have very limited quantities for the moment (purpose was to validate prototypes before validating production), more available very soon, and possibilities to take special request (character, type, etc...).
Prices are :
- 1 cel (only the logo available for the moment) : 8$
- 3 cels : 12$ ( 3 availables : Mikey Skating, Turtle on a roof +Foot Clan, Vilains + 4 turtles).
- 5 cels (all 4 turtles + logo, in plywood) : 16$. 1 Available.

Shipment is 1,5$ to US.

Some others will be available in 2-3 weeks (manufacturing time), and preorder are possible according to requests. Don't hesitate to contact.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190616_091421.jpg (90.5 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 20190616_090957.jpg (84.8 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 20190616_091242.jpg (87.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 20190616_091703.jpg (84.7 KB, 18 views)
Old 06-16-2019, 12:38 PM   #2
Apteis
Random Punk

Each are not producted with the exact same cel. Well, on this example of the 5 cels cards, they are nearly all from the same scenes, so nearly similar, but all the cards are unique.
To make cards, the process is the following :
- laset cut. I do not do it my self. I've tried with foam cardboard, but the result wasn't neat enough. I only make plans.
- selecition of the cels, by, well, checkin all the complete 35mm... and cutting correctly some specific cels. I only have one complete trailer, so each cel is very unique in my possession. The longestn part, for sure.
- positionning and gluing.

I do not duplicate them, I'm just trying to chose good cels. All are not useable.

And those tries with 2007 movies, if I get sufficient founds, I should try to make 1990 movie's cards, as I also have one 35mm trailer...
Old 06-17-2019, 03:33 AM   #3
Apteis
Random Punk

I've seen your laminated yes. My passion for trading cards pushed me to try and make some cards in order to highlight the cels, even if some friends find it heretic tu cut the trailer ! At least, I can expose some, not having a complete film in a box.
I'm still in search of other trailers. I have one from 1990, but from the few cels I've checked, it looks like no trailer I've ever seen... I do have to check all the film to see what I really have, and I'll try to get some other to have all movies represented for a futur exhbition.