The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 11-02-2015, 12:49 PM   #61
Danetello
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthus View Post
Is Rahzar in this?
I might watch it sometime later if possible.
No. Putting characters under spoiler in case someone doesn't want to know.
Spoiler:
The four TMNT, Rocksteady, Bebop, Tiger Claw and the Triceratons.

Danetello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 12:54 PM   #62
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthus View Post
Is Rahzar in this?
I might watch it sometime later if possible.
No, but it definitely ended on a note that leaves it open for a second one and I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up then given the ending.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 01:02 PM   #63
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
Is this available anywhere other than the nick site for those of us outside the US? All I can find is a clip on YouTube, which is ADORABLE, btw. I want to see the rest!
It will air on TV on the 22nd of November.
Old 11-02-2015, 01:25 PM   #64
cookie jar
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danetello View Post
No. Putting characters under spoiler in case someone doesn't want to know.
Spoiler:
The four TMNT, Rocksteady, Bebop, Tiger Claw and the Triceratons.
Spoiler:
And don't forget Ice Cream Kitty made appearance too.
cookie jar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 01:42 PM   #65
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie jar View Post
Spoiler:
And don't forget Ice Cream Kitty made appearance too.
Spoiler:
I did not expect Ice Cream Kitty, it was a total surprise and she was adorable as ever. It a shame Splinter wasn't in it

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 02:39 PM   #66
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite

I haven't been enjoying the show but I kinda liked this ^_^

(maybe cause I wasn't taking it seriously.) still the 2d was pretty good and nice to see~ The turtles really fit with that animation.
Old 11-03-2015, 05:30 AM   #67
yellowmario27
Foot Soldier

This was a really fun episode/special. Is it available to buy on iTunes or any other platform?
yellowmario27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 08:22 AM   #68
Aaronardo
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTurtles View Post
I haven't been enjoying the show but I kinda liked this ^_^
Same! The show hasn't really been doing it for me recently, and I thought I was just moving out of a TMNT phase or something, and then I saw this and, honestly, it felt like I was watching an earlier episode of the show. It was hilarious, to be sure, and I didn't expect it to have the action scenes it had! The 2D animation, while not the best seeing as how it's an obvious Flash attempt, is excused because they definitely made the most of this restricting animation style! Everything was so great, and now, for the first time in a LONG time, I'm fanboying about TMNT!
"The Biosites have almost finished healing my flesh." - Shredder
"Because we're takin' the heart and you're goin' to jail!" - Donatello
Aaronardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 10:45 AM   #69
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronardo View Post
Same! The show hasn't really been doing it for me recently, and I thought I was just moving out of a TMNT phase or something, and then I saw this and, honestly, it felt like I was watching an earlier episode of the show. It was hilarious, to be sure, and I didn't expect it to have the action scenes it had! The 2D animation, while not the best seeing as how it's an obvious Flash attempt, is excused because they definitely made the most of this restricting animation style! Everything was so great, and now, for the first time in a LONG time, I'm fanboying about TMNT!
I I kinda felt the opposite way. This felt like a weaker episode and most of the jokes weren't that funny. I liked the art style and Bebop and Rocksteady but the special was just decent to me. The show on the other hand has been really great since The Four Fold Trap. The Space arc and Triceratons are some of the highlights of the series so far in my opinion.
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 02:18 PM   #70
srmff
Foot Soldier

Quote:
I kinda felt the opposite way. This felt like a weaker episode and most of the jokes weren't that funny. I liked the art style and Bebop and Rocksteady but the special was just decent to me. The show on the other hand has been really great since The Four Fold Trap. The Space arc and Triceratons are some of the highlights of the series so far in my opinion.
I second this. Although I'm one of the few that enjoyed all of season 3 and even more uncommon, preferred it as a whole to season 2.
srmff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 03:08 PM   #71
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by srmff View Post
I second this. Although I'm one of the few that enjoyed all of season 3 and even more uncommon, preferred it as a whole to season 2.
I loved season 3 , the North Hampton arc could've been more emotional but I found about half of tbe episodes to be really enjoyable.Once they got back to NYC it got even better and the Triceratons ain the last episode's were the beat part. I don't get the hate the season gets , I mean aside from a few episodes I found it really solid, but hey to each his own.
Old 11-03-2015, 04:58 PM   #72
JTH
"ME"

Spoiler:
Kind of ironic Tiger Claw says early in the episode that he was a sensei to the Turtles' students.

I've been getting a hunch that in the actual show when they return to Earth, April will probably show Tiger Claw the events of what happened including Shredder's betrayal on Splinter to destroy Earth, T.C. would then go rouge and join the Turtles.

I played out the possibility that something will happen and Splinter will still die when they return and save the Earth. Tiger Claw, in a debt of gratitude for helping him see the true events, would stay by the Turtles' side and take the role of their new sensei.

Any thoughts, cause I think it would a neat twist and kinda cool to see.
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 05:01 PM   #73
the_soub
Foot Soldier

Jurassic World explains that the DNA sequences were incomplete from the very beginning, and that they used various other animals DNA to complete the series.

The scientists modified the dinosaurs to be more attractive to park attendees hence why a majority of the Dinos are inaccurate.

Also, in the book the "raptors" are actually Deinonychus or possibly Utahraptors.
the_soub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 05:08 PM   #74
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
[SPOILER]
Any thoughts, cause I think it would a neat twist and kinda cool to see.
That's a pretty cool idea, but there's no way they'd be subservient to him after what he's done & tried to do. Civility, a team up from time to time? Sure, but nothing deeper.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 05:21 PM   #75
Luke795
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowmario27 View Post
This was a really fun episode/special. Is it available to buy on iTunes or any other platform?
It's on iTunes, Amazon Video, Vudu, Google Play ect.
Luke795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 05:35 PM   #76
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_soub View Post
Jurassic World explains that the DNA sequences were incomplete from the very beginning, and that they used various other animals DNA to complete the series.

The scientists modified the dinosaurs to be more attractive to park attendees hence why a majority of the Dinos are inaccurate.

Also, in the book the "raptors" are actually Deinonychus or possibly Utahraptors.
They said that in the Original Jurassic Park film as well. They filled the DNA sequences by splicing in Frog DNA.
Old 11-03-2015, 06:22 PM   #77
Ursalink
Foot Soldier

Considering how the special ended, do you think we will have another special for this story?

Spoiler:
I mean, I really want to see what the shell happens after the Turtles returned to a potential future where Shredder took over New York (and possibly the world), replaced the Liberty Lady with a statue of himself and who knows what else. I suppose this is a future where the Turtles didn't return to their proper time, and without them, Shredder conquered the world and stuff. Just take a look at his statue, he's triumphant over the Turtles' weapons, as if he defeated them or something. Since they disappeared, I guess he simply took credit of their defeat.

JTH, I like your theory about Tiger Claw, except for the part that I don't want Splinter staying dead.
Ursalink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 09:42 PM   #78
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy

Finally saw the special. It was fantastic, way better than I thought it would be.

TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 03:06 AM   #79
DVD
Mad Scientist

I just watched it as well, and yeah, way better than I expected ...
It had everything going for it. Turtles and dinosaurs and... Well, I won't say anything else in case people are waiting till later to see it.
Enough to say that it does way more than go out of its way to sell the HSH range.
I found it quite funny. I know...the humor was quite low level, but some of those sight gags had me laughing out loud.

The animation style is good, reminding me of the current Scooby Doo show, so it's not a cheap shot. So, if you have any inclination on this, go for it, you won't be dissapointed.
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:15 AM   #80
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_soub View Post

The people who made the Raptorconfirmed that they modeled it after Dienonychus.