The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

View Poll Results: What do you think should be done?
More talking 6 46.15%
"Fire and fury" 1 7.69%
Something else 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2017, 11:49 AM   #1
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

War with North Korea?

Do you think it is an inevitability at this point? Do you think we should keep at them diplomatically and talk some more, or is it time for Trump's "fire and fury"?
Old 09-05-2017, 11:52 AM   #2
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

We need our nations to bond. Preferably over our mutual love of Katy Perry. Pre-"Miley Cyrus Makeover" Katy, of course.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:53 AM   #3
The Deadman
Foot Elite

There's gonna come a time where one of those missiles he keeps shooting off is actually going to hit land, and the time for talking will be over.

Last Movie Watched: Hell House LLC (2015).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E29).
Old 09-05-2017, 12:34 PM   #4
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

I can't even guess at this point. I feel like it's two childish men waving their you-know-whats around at each other while citizens on either side are caught in the middle and at the mercy of whatever these idiots end up doing, which is unfortunate.

I feel for the average citizens in that CULT of a country that they didn't ask to be born into, and probably don't want this nonsense anymore than most over here in this one.

Honestly, as much as little Kimmy (and his relatives before him) love to parade around those missiles and whatnot, it's a wonder no one in their country has, to our knowledge, tried to stage anything that would, I dunno...cause some to explode in an effort to free their country?

If it does result in war at some point, I hope the surrounding countries jump them faster than we even can. Take out that so-called leader, their military, and any possible successors from his family or others who that "goverment" would try to put in power. Spare the citizens and let them rebuild a new way of life.
Old 09-05-2017, 04:42 PM   #5
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
If it does result in war at some point, I hope the surrounding countries jump them faster than we even can. Take out that so-called leader, their military, and any possible successors from his family or others who that "goverment" would try to put in power. Spare the citizens and let them rebuild a new way of life.
This.

My heart aches for those people, I hope that whatever happens will make it so they can finally know freedom & happiness.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Old 09-05-2017, 05:05 PM   #6
snake
Disgusting

It's gonna be f*cking nuts if China invades.
Old 09-05-2017, 05:09 PM   #7
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

Yeah, I'm also in the "take out the government" camp too. The civilians are suffering enough; they don't need to be caught in the crossfire of their "leaders" being taken down.
Old 09-05-2017, 05:18 PM   #8
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
It's gonna be f*cking nuts if China invades.
Invades who? Us? No way they care about North Korea that much. They may sanction the hell out of us and huff and puff, though... though even that depends on how it turns out. If it's just surgical strikes with no/little collateral damage in North Korea, I doubt they'd even do that.
Closed Thread