The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 02-13-2020, 02:46 AM   #1181
Spidergreg
Stone Warrior

Target listing is up btw. But no stock.
Spidergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 03:32 PM   #1182
spookycookies
Stone Warrior

Update on my Zavvi order for those curious about that site.

So the Bebop & Rocksteady I pre ordered on 1/13 werenít listed any more I guess they sold through there stock. I had heard that pre orders donít charge you until the item ships. Well In the middle of the night Saturday into Sunday I got a charge on my PayPal for the amount of the figures from The Hut Group which is the parent company of Zavvi. About 24 hours later I got an email saying that they had shipped.

The site had listed their release date as 2/28/20 but in the email it says my delivery date should be between 2/24-3/4 I donít see any tracking info?

Iíll update when these show up
spookycookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 04:57 AM   #1183
I Crave Pizza No More
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookycookies View Post
Update on my Zavvi order for those curious about that site.

So the Bebop & Rocksteady I pre ordered on 1/13 werenít listed any more I guess they sold through there stock. I had heard that pre orders donít charge you until the item ships. Well In the middle of the night Saturday into Sunday I got a charge on my PayPal for the amount of the figures from The Hut Group which is the parent company of Zavvi. About 24 hours later I got an email saying that they had shipped.

The site had listed their release date as 2/28/20 but in the email it says my delivery date should be between 2/24-3/4 I donít see any tracking info?

Iíll update when these show up
I went ahead and pre-ordered April, Casey and Slash/Leatherhead from Zavvi. Annoyed at myself for not pulling the trigger on Bebop and Rocksteady earlier since they're out of stock now. I've been to a couple of Targets but sort of resent the runaround--it just seems so strange that it should be so difficult to order some regular figures.
I Crave Pizza No More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 06:27 PM   #1184
spookycookies
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Crave Pizza No More View Post
I went ahead and pre-ordered April, Casey and Slash/Leatherhead from Zavvi. Annoyed at myself for not pulling the trigger on Bebop and Rocksteady earlier since they're out of stock now. I've been to a couple of Targets but sort of resent the runaround--it just seems so strange that it should be so difficult to order some regular figures.
Yeah itís beyond frustrating having to hunt for this things and having zero luck because nobody in your district stocks these figures.

How Target / NECA handle this line is the issue. I have 13 TMNT NECA figures coming in this month. I got 6 from GameStop no problems, the 4 arcade from BBTS that havenít yet gotten a set ship date, same goes for the Loot Crate Splinter idk about and these Toon Figures I had to import. Itís insane I do so much business with this company but the only answer I have ever seen from NECA is that they are restocking keep looking... Iím a Target Ambassador and Iíve seen nothing accomplished from my stores Rep in months.

Iím still going to collect Turtle figures I just am burnt out on the Target wave. I will likely just pre order again from Zavvi instead of dealing with Scalpers etc.

In the meantime I started collecting from Hasbro and so far itís been a very different experience being able to find figures stocked in store.
spookycookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 05:25 PM   #1185
CrookedNinjaTurtleGang
Random Punk

Bebop & Rocksteady available out of Canada, so shipping cost a consideration. Item $74.95 USD.

http://www.cmdstore.com/teenage-muta...ady-bebop.html
Old 02-20-2020, 04:13 PM   #1186
Creedog
Thug

Neca just posted a picture of the ďShredder and KrangĒ 2-pack. They said they are already in some stores, with more shipping over the next few days. They also said it would be on targets website tonight.
Creedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 04:30 PM   #1187
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creedog View Post
Neca just posted a picture of the ďShredder and KrangĒ 2-pack. They said they are already in some stores, with more shipping over the next few days. They also said it would be on targets website tonight.
So despite the May 30th date, this is already out?

Check out the best DC Comics site on the net:
http://new.dcuwiki.net/forums/index.php
Now featuring Ethan Van Sciver!

MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 04:51 PM   #1188
mikey2007
Hench Mutant

Out now

Just got an update that these are available on the website. Ordered just one.

"i just love hide-n-seek, don't you?" -mike
mikey2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 05:16 PM   #1189
CrookedNinjaTurtleGang
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey2007 View Post
Just got an update that these are available on the website. Ordered just one.
Same here. I happened to be checking it even before I'd read the updates in this thread. Nice to see online order work for these, but one might suppose we shall see!

Edit/Footnote question: I'd missed out on the Lootcrate Splinter by a day or two when it was up for funding. I'd also since heard there may be other avenue(s) to get this later. Does anyone here know the specifics? Thanks, guys.

Last edited by CrookedNinjaTurtleGang; Yesterday at 10:44 AM. Reason: added question re: Lootcrate Splinter 1990
CrookedNinjaTurtleGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 05:18 PM   #1190
Creedog
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
So despite the May 30th date, this is already out?
I guess so.
Creedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 05:26 PM   #1191
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creedog View Post
I guess so.
I just ordered it from Target online! I have been waiting for this since the Cowabunga Classics were supposed to release it back in the summer of 2014. Bebop and Rocksteady are out of stock in my greater area and cannot order it online either. Maybe in the next week.

Check out the best DC Comics site on the net:
http://new.dcuwiki.net/forums/index.php
Now featuring Ethan Van Sciver!

MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote