The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2015, 05:07 PM   #161
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
Yes..The life of the pessimist, must be such a drag bringing down everyone else around you. Some runs away, even throw rocks. Just awful. *tsk tsk*
Hopefully, there will never be a day when "Going out of one's way to like (or pretend to like) The Absolute Worst In Everything" is the only way to be considered "happy" or "upbeat".

Seriously. You yourself are like some Frankenstein's Monster of bad taste. There's no way you're even real.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Old 04-30-2015, 05:11 PM   #162
graphic_content
Mad Scientist

THEY ARE NOW PREPPING WHAT APPEAR TO BE STUNT MATS ON THE STREETS OF NY - PERHAPS WE'LL BE SEEING SOME ACTION SHOTS!

Old 04-30-2015, 05:13 PM   #163
TrickOrTreater
Samhain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Hopefully, there will never be a day when "Going out of one's way to like (or pretend to like) The Absolute Worst In Everything" is the only way to be considered "happy" or "upbeat".

Seriously. You yourself are like some Frankenstein's Monster of bad taste. There's no way you're even real.
Megan Fox literally looks like a real doll somebody dressed up as a school girl in those pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Some men use knives and guns, but TrickOrTreater is a more dangerous villain. He. Uses. The. TRUTH.
Old 04-30-2015, 05:17 PM   #164
newhire13
Hench Mutant

Oh it's not about it being easier to say "close minded this" or "stick out of your ass that" (though you definitely have a massive stick up your ass man). I'm just debating and interested and intrigued by what this movie could potentially be. Personally, I don't care what got cut from the last movie. If that Foot stuff was true (and I don't think all of it is but that's a different debate) it still wasn't in the movie, so in the established story, it means nothing. It just doesn't. And It's obvious they are attempting to bring this a bit closer to home and you know what, yeah, I'm pretty ****ing pumped about that. Now if you aren't that's cool, do you, but once attitude and that "this sucked and you're not right for not thinking this is going to suck" stuff comes up then yeah, I'll get at you. Personally I find it infuriating when people act like that. Don't like it, not happy with it, cool. Just take the attitude towards people who do elsewhere.
Old 04-30-2015, 05:18 PM   #165
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphic_content View Post
THEY ARE NOW PREPPING WHAT APPEAR TO BE STUNT MATS ON THE STREETS OF NY - PERHAPS WE'LL BE SEEING SOME ACTION SHOTS!

http://i.imgur.com/ZOC7Fcd.jpg
Looks like they are doing more night time scenes?
Old 04-30-2015, 05:23 PM   #166
TrickOrTreater
Samhain

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhire13 View Post
Oh it's not about it being easier to say "close minded this" or "stick out of your ass that" (though you definitely have a massive stick up your ass man). I'm just debating and interested and intrigued by what this movie could potentially be. Personally, I don't care what got cut from the last movie. If that Foot stuff was true (and I don't think all of it is but that's a different debate) it still wasn't in the movie, so in the established story, it means nothing. It just doesn't. And It's obvious they are attempting to bring this a bit closer to home and you know what, yeah, I'm pretty ****ing pumped about that. Now if you aren't that's cool, do you, but once attitude and that "this sucked and you're not right for not thinking this is going to suck" stuff comes up then yeah, I'll get at you. Personally I find it infuriating when people act like that. Don't like it, not happy with it, cool. Just take the attitude towards people who do elsewhere.
Oh no. I don't like blatantly bad, stupid movies. I must have things lodged in my ass. That must be it.

I look forward to the hypocrisy that will inevitably happen when people are only talking about how they don't like what they see about the movie and then you and others like you attack them for it with more "stick out your ass" bullsh*t because you take attacks on this movie as personally as if someone had spit in your mother's face.

That'll be fun.

Quote:
Some men use knives and guns, but TrickOrTreater is a more dangerous villain. He. Uses. The. TRUTH.
Old 04-30-2015, 05:25 PM   #167
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennydreadful View Post
I've just had an epiphany. The proverbial lightbulb has gone on over my head.

Michael Bay is a lizard person. That's why he keeps making the same thing, the same MORONIC thing over and over. "Human males like to see scantily clad human females! They also like explosions - which will be like the explosions that our motherships make when we decide to invade the planet!" That's also why his movies are completely racially tone-deaf (most recent example being those racist Halloween costumes that we saw set photos of) - all humans look alike to him!

He even has a dead-eyed, lizardy look to his human meat-suit. The thin-lipped, reptilian sneer of someone who snacks on bags full of dead insects when nobody's around to see him at it.

How did I not realize this before??????????? The conspiracy goes deeper than I had realized!

He probably uses these movies to feed on human brainwaves and to distract us from the evil machinations of the rest of the lizard empire in positions of power within human society. He's the ground force - keep the humans distracted with shiny things while the rest of the lizard army work to dismantle us from within, and use our planet as a breeding ground for their eggs.

I HAVE SEEN THE FUTURE.
Cheeseit christ, I think you're right! All the signs are there.

Quote:
That, or they use this to threaten people who try to insert logic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickOrTreater View Post
Megan Fox literally looks like a real doll somebody dressed up as a school girl in those pictures.
Which sorta creeps me out that that sort of image is included to turn people on. *chills* (Also some barfy gagging)
Old 04-30-2015, 05:27 PM   #168
TrickOrTreater
Samhain

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Which sorta creeps me out that that sort of image is included to turn people on. *chills* (Also some barfy gagging)
The demographic they are blatantly pandering to!

TMNT!

Quote:
Old 04-30-2015, 05:30 PM   #169
newhire13
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Oh no. I don't like blatantly bad, stupid movies. I must have things lodged in my ass. That must be it.

I look forward to the hypocrisy that will inevitably happen when people are only talking about how they don't like what they see about the movie and then you and others like you attack them for it with more "stick out your ass" bullsh*t because you take attacks on this movie as personally as if someone had spit in your mother's face.

That'll be fun.
Hey, you gave me attitude on something I said and I gave it right back. I'm just calling it how I see it. Now, back to the movie!
Old 04-30-2015, 05:33 PM   #170
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
The demographic they are blatantly pandering to!

TMNT!
Actually come to think of it, not to be mean, but that outfit and wig could easily have been stolen off of one of those expensive 'realistic' love dolls. Or at least ordered from an online store catering to dressing those things.
Old 04-30-2015, 05:44 PM   #171
Shark_Blade
Emperor

Yawn. All these people complaining about a celebrity's looks whereas they themselves are ugly as ****. Don't appreciate it? Just shut up and look yourself in the mirror.

Back to the movie discussion, ain't nobody got time for your crap.

Quote:

http://i.imgur.com/ZOC7Fcd.jpg
I wonder what those containers are even?
Old 04-30-2015, 05:51 PM   #172
TrickOrTreater
Samhain

Quote:
Yawn. All these people complaining about a celebrity's looks whereas they themselves are ugly as ****. Don't appreciate it? Just shut up and look yourself in the mirror.

You really are just the worst.

Quote:
Actually come to think of it, not to be mean, but that outfit and wig could easily have been stolen off of one of those expensive 'realistic' love dolls. Or at least ordered from an online store catering to dressing those things.
That's the level Megan Fox is working at in this movie. Ass shot and bouncing on a trampoline in the first movie, real doll school girl lookalike in the second.

Quote:
Old 04-30-2015, 05:53 PM   #173
Leo656
The Franchise

I know, right? I mean in my case ALONE there's ample proof that I'm the best-looking guy in this place, so clearly that's not my motivation for being negative.

But yeah, calling people ugly because they don't like your favorite actor or actress? Seriously, guy, get help.

Do we have PROOF Sharkie's older than 10? Because I don't buy it.

Old 04-30-2015, 06:02 PM   #174
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Please learn to disassociate women from outfits.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:10 PM   #175
Galactus
Foot Elite

Quote:
To be fair there is a very big difference between judging a celebrity on their looks than judging how the celebrity is allowing themselves to be objectified.

Remember in the last movie where Liebesman made a big deal how Megan Fox wouldn't be sexualized as she had been in previous roles and how Megan herself she was past that as an actress and she's a mother now etc.

Now while the movie did have some of that with Mikey's "shell tightening" remark and Will Arnett ogling her backside and so on but to be fair it wasn't anywhere near the degree she's been used in this manner in the past but now she's in a catholic schoolgirl outfit.

Whatever minor goodwill they're gaining with Foot Ninjas that look like ninjas and vehicle that looks less like a clown car and some casting choices which don't scream "terrible" seems to be disappearing fast with these set photos. Improvements over the first? Nah it looks worse.

Last edited by Galactus; 04-30-2015 at 06:26 PM.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:11 PM   #176
Shark_Blade
Emperor

Quote:

You really are just the worst.
The truth hurts doesn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
I know, right? I mean in my case ALONE there's ample proof that I'm the best-looking guy in this place, so clearly that's not my motivation for being negative.

But yeah, calling people ugly because they don't like your favorite actor or actress? Seriously, guy, get help.

Do we have PROOF Sharkie's older than 10? Because I don't buy it.
Such big words. Post a pic of yourself, let's see people rip you a new one at your flaws.
Quote:
https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/...022/833101.gif

Please learn to disassociate women from outfits.
Please learn to not spew venom on other women.

-------------------------------------
Btw better talk elsewhere, this is going off topic. Set photos and videos only here.

Let's get back on topic
Old 04-30-2015, 06:12 PM   #177
TrickOrTreater
Samhain

Quote:
The truth hurts doesn't it?
The truth that you're the worst? No doesn't hurt me at all.

Quote:
Old 04-30-2015, 06:13 PM   #178
Leo656
The Franchise

I'll do ya one better, anyone anywhere can click the link to my YouTube page I've conveniently placed in my sig, and see me roll around shirtless in spandex with other dudes.

I am many things, but "shy" or "self-conscious" are two things I am not. Nice try, though. As far as "flaws"... people can't comment on that which does not exist.

Old 04-30-2015, 06:16 PM   #179
Shark_Blade
Emperor

More blonde on set pics.

Old 04-30-2015, 06:17 PM   #180
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy