The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 03-29-2006, 12:43 AM   #121
Turtledude2k3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo
I'm getting pretty sick of you and your condescending flame bait, what buisness is it of yours what we watch? I'm MARRIED, and she watches the same stuff. You're not fooling me for an instant, it becomes obvious you only post this kind of crap for attention, and its' shown in your multiple warnings and crass behaviour. Knock it off before you ensure your final fate
I am not fooling you or nobody else here.. You can choose what you want to watch.. I like the power rangers as much as whoever else does on here.. It just it feels weird watching it again.. I just watched all 5 parts of "Green with evil" again and it was awesome watching it again.. It seems childish to think that.. That what I mean..

This may be offtopic but to make my point clear, I bought season 2 of tmnt original series last year when ti came out and the night I turned it on, I was watching it and my dad comes in and he's making fun of me and mocking me like I'm a little 3 year old. That what i mean.. I try to watch my favorite shows at night when I am all alone and not be bother..

That what i am talking about.. I dont like it when I feel embarrased watching a show I grew up with.. I try to enjoy it as much as anyone else.. It's tough..

So zarius, sure I may have writtien useless posts but I am just stating a fact it feels weird watching these kids shows again.. That is all.. You can watch what you want and nobody will say anything.. some will but who cares, eh?
Turtledude2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 02:54 AM   #122
ZariusTwo
Overlord

The guy is on ignore (and if the fates are kind, he's thrown out this week), back to the topic folks.

Last edited by ZariusTwo; 03-29-2006 at 03:11 AM.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 04:40 PM   #123
Turtledude2k3
Banned

So anyways, back to topic, so does anyoen here have any of the power rangers dvd?
Turtledude2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 07:15 PM   #126
Anarky
Outlaw Hero

Quote:
Oh, man, I really love this show. Sure, it's dumb and Jeb's talking animation sucks beyond a point I thought possible, but man, did my exgirlfriend and I have fun watching that.
Anarky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 07:38 PM   #127
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarky
Oh, man, I really love this show. Sure, it's dumb and Jeb's talking animation sucks beyond a point I thought possible, but man, did my exgirlfriend and I have fun watching that.
There were a few stupid spots, but I've recently collected all of this on DVD and it's storytelling beyond the cheesy news gazzete skits and Jeb is distinticly strong, it's definatly far superior to Masked Rider, which is quality train wreck entertainment.
Old 04-15-2006, 08:08 PM   #128
Anarky
Outlaw Hero

Damn, then I missed something. I mean, I like trash-shows, just because it's s#*%. But Masked Rider never really made it over here. It was showed at like 5 am once and that was it. So VRTroopers was the worst, despite the catchy theme song, show with transforming teens we had.
Anarky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 05:21 PM   #129
Cima
Thug

I'm not going to lie, I think Power Rangers should have died a long time ago, but I LOVE MMPR and if you guys didn't know already, you can download a bunch of episodes of MMPr from itunes!
Cima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 05:38 PM   #130
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cima
I'm not going to lie, I think Power Rangers should have died a long time ago, but I LOVE MMPR and if you guys didn't know already, you can download a bunch of episodes of MMPr from itunes!

And there all edited in one way or another, so don't bloody bother.

I'm not lying either, I'm all for an MMPR pursit, but not the ones who stop being "fans" the instant the coustumes and names change.

Last edited by ZariusTwo; 04-16-2006 at 05:43 PM.
Old 04-16-2006, 06:30 PM   #131
Mandi-chan
Stone Warrior

Quote:
I'm all for an MMPR pursit, but not the ones who stop being "fans" the instant the coustumes and names change.
I kinda fell into that category when I dumped the show as a kid. The costumes changed (I hated them) and all the characters I had loved where dropped out of the series left and right.

I picked it up again for "Dino Thunder", and enjoyed that season (enough to possibly get the dvds).

Do you think there will ever be a reunion show for the original cast (the actors from MMPR)? Where all the previous Rangers need to be called again to fight (I know they did something like that for the Red Ranger).

I'd love to see Kimberly again!
Mandi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 07:33 PM   #132
Cima
Thug

Quote:
And there all edited in one way or another, so don't bloody bother.

I'm not lying either, I'm all for an MMPR pursit, but not the ones who stop being "fans" the instant the coustumes and names change.
how are they edited?
Cima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 09:49 PM   #133
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandi-chan
Do you think there will ever be a reunion show for the original cast (the actors from MMPR)? Where all the previous Rangers need to be called again to fight (I know they did something like that for the Red Ranger).

I'd love to see Kimberly again!
It won't be possible, Thuay Trang is dead for one thing, David Yost wants nothing to do with the programme, and Forever Red was done purly because it was the tenth anniversary and because it was the last one to be filmed in a SAG-regulated region, it would cost an entire season budget now to film a "Forever Blue", "Forever Black" etc in New Zealand just by hiring the cast required.

They may be doing something for the 2007 season, the theme for Power Rangers "Drive Force" is about retreiving time lost artifacts, so they may just stick to throwing out old props like the Zeo Crystal, or a Power Coin etc, then again, they could very well do nothing.
Old 04-17-2006, 08:20 PM   #134
ZariusTwo
Overlord

The title for "Drive Force" has apparently been changed to "Power Rangers Relic Hunters" (now there swiping bad syndication show titles)
Old 04-25-2006, 03:13 PM   #135
Lady Venus
Mad Scientist

I really love this show when it aired. My fav ep was when Ryan and Jeb switched places.

Sig made by: Joe
Lady Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 10:12 PM   #136
Brodie
Certified Teacher

Whats the next series of Power Rangers? I'm hoping they don't have capes and have a more basic/older style like the originals and SPD.
Old 05-12-2006, 05:46 AM   #137
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie
Whats the next series of Power Rangers? I'm hoping they don't have capes and have a more basic/older style like the originals and SPD.
The next season has a treasure hunting theme, and don't worry, no capes

Old 05-12-2006, 10:05 AM   #138
Brodie
Certified Teacher

Wow, another normal Black Ranger, about time. Last one was, what, Tommy? And he didnt really count.
Old 05-12-2006, 02:58 PM   #139
Lady Venus
Mad Scientist

Quote:
The next season has a treasure hunting theme, and don't worry, no capes

Cool looking rangers. Too bad when it's air I'll be as sleep cuz no way I'm waking up at 5:30 Am to see it.

Sig made by: Joe
Lady Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 01:38 PM   #140
ZariusTwo
Overlord

..No f'ing clue what that has to do with anything. The show is'nt even on at that time as far as new episodes are concerned

Tags
power rangers