The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 09-19-2004, 02:07 PM   #81
Turtlesman 100
Thug

Season 3 look and sounds like it going to be good.
Turtlesman 100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 06:24 AM   #82
PizzaPower
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlesman 100
Season 3 look and sounds like it going to be good.
As Happy as I am to still have the turtles and at least we are getting a Season 3, I don't care for the name of the eps as long as we have turtles, but Season 3 does not sound to good to me, So far I like Season 1 the best.
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 08:03 AM   #83
Midnight_Tanuki
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu

I wonder if in that world of super heros they would have silver sentury, him as turtle titan, the justice force and versions of the fantastic 4 etc in the dimension.
or possibly Kirby's world from the Donatello episode

Midnight_Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 07:45 PM   #84
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Well they try to hide some stuff, but it's obvious Leatherhead, the Underground Mutants and Fugitoid will be in this season. It sounds really awesome. I like the fact that even though the Triceraton Invasion starts out the season, its effects will last throughout the rest of the season. It's really quite a bold direction to take. Glad to see Angel back to. Hate to see her become a one-shot character. Also glad to hear that Renet will be in this one.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 05:56 PM   #85
Urbanski
Thug

I love the idea of each turtle being sent to an alternate reality to fend for themselves. No doubt they will all return stronger and it will create a greater bond between them. I agree that Leo goes to Usagi's Japan, Michelangelo goes to a universe of comic book superheroes, and Raphael becomes a Planet Racer. Don's dimension is a little less clear, except that it will be a place where everything seems wrong. I think he might go to Kirby's world from "The King", but I don't know if the writers will want to revisit that episode, since it was a tribute episode. I can't wait to find out, though. That's for sure. Season 3 looks great!!!

~ Leonardo
Urbanski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 07:59 PM   #86
Turtleman100
Hench Mutant

I like season 3 so far.
Old 02-03-2005, 06:22 PM   #87
Mandi-chan
Stone Warrior

I've been thinking about the world Mikey apparently winds up in for the reality thing...And a thought popped up in my head, an idea I really like for some reason.

Wouldn't it be cool if all the superhero's(the ones with mutations and powers) on Earth (in the TMNT-verse) really came from a different reality, the reality Mikey goes to? (If this idea came up already, sorry! I kinda skipped to the last page in my eagerness to write this so...I didn't really read anyone's opinions...)
Mandi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 05:42 PM   #88
coryroo24
Hench Mutant

anyone have an idea when the season 4 synopsis will be released? I think the others ones came out sooner respectively. Or am I wrong?
Old 02-07-2006, 12:03 PM   #89
Turtleman100
Hench Mutant

And now were at season 4 which is good so far
Old 10-06-2006, 08:10 PM   #90
Warhorse
Emperor

Isn't it past season 4 now? Time for a recap again!
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 08:10 PM   #91
Revan
Han Shot First

I have a question and didn't know where to ask without starting a new thread that would only get 2 or 3 replies. ha.

What is the name of the 2k3 episode where an evil turtle robot hunts the turtles and they are forced to switch weapons to defeat it?

Is this episode on the turtle dvds? Which dvd?
Old 05-08-2007, 12:25 PM   #92
ajistheman
Foot Soldier

what a croc is the name of the episode AND dvd
ajistheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:32 PM   #93
Tomoshibi Amatsu
Hench Mutant

I also had a question but I don't think this deserves a new thread as it's just a general question.

Same as it never was. Was that episode supposed to be a loosely based version of the image comics? I mean cyborg Don, the turtles being mutilated, the overall darker tone. It just screams the Image comics.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:42 PM   #94
Cipher
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomoshibi Amatsu View Post
Same as it never was. Was that episode supposed to be a loosely based version of the image comics? I mean cyborg Don, the turtles being mutilated, the overall darker tone. It just screams the Image comics.
You know, I've never gotten that vibe from it. It's easy to say that if you've never read any of the Image volume, but they don't really mirror each other at all. The Image comics are dark and surreal, Same as it Never Was is more of a cliche post-apocalyptic future deal.

The only thing people draw on for this is the fact that Mikey is missing an arm (so? It's a goddamn post-apocalyptic future), Raph is missing an eye (just like he is in future Archie and future Mirage), and Don wears a robot suit (which has about as much in common with the Cyber Turtles from the old toon and Archie as anything else).

The only thing in the new cartoon that has ever reminded me of the Image series is how absurdly buff the Turtles are.
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:46 PM   #95
Aneras713
Hench Mutant

You forgot the fact that Leo looked like he was blind (I seriously dout it though, still that's just my opion, I mean, it seemed like he could see).
Why the shell am I here? Cause it's 3:15 in the morning and what else am I gonna do?
Aneras713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:50 PM   #96
Cipher
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneras713 View Post
You forgot the fact that Leo looked like he was blind (I seriously dout it though, still that's just my opion, I mean, it seemed like he could see).
Leo wasn't blind in the Image volume.
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:57 PM   #97
Aneras713
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Leo wasn't blind in the Image volume.
I meant in SAINW.
Why the shell am I here? Cause it's 3:15 in the morning and what else am I gonna do?
Aneras713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:35 PM   #98
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
I meant in SAINW.
TMNT4Kids says his injury was his scars, and it is never mentioned in the character designs or script that he's blind.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:43 PM   #99
gobo
Wacky Action

Quote:
I hear ya' on that. It did look that way. But, perhaps the shades were just a voluntary sensory deprivation. Something tells me Leo would do something like that after life-alteing events.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:37 AM   #100
Tomoshibi Amatsu
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
You know, I've never gotten that vibe from it. It's easy to say that if you've never read any of the Image volume, but they don't really mirror each other at all. The Image comics are dark and surreal, Same as it Never Was is more of a cliche post-apocalyptic future deal.

The only thing people draw on for this is the fact that Mikey is missing an arm (so? It's a goddamn post-apocalyptic future), Raph is missing an eye (just like he is in future Archie and future Mirage), and Don wears a robot suit (which has about as much in common with the Cyber Turtles from the old toon and Archie as anything else).

The only thing in the new cartoon that has ever reminded me of the Image series is how absurdly buff the Turtles are.
Well as I said. I have the least knowledge when it comes to the comic universes, but from what I've read about the image series on various sites. Same as it never was just kinda reminded me of it.