The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old Today, 06:20 AM   #7041
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Dad's being a pain again. So tired of him and his garbage so we're not giving in to him. Things are going to be on our terms, not his.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:28 AM   #7042
Hamato Yoshi
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Well that's a little fishy... I can understand if someone is self conscious and just afraid of what someone might think of them, but come on.

Reminds me a little of an online friend who, after 13 1/2 years I still do not know her last name nor would she ever give me an address (only know town and state) so I could just send a Christmas card. (Sent ME a card, after I'd had surgery a few years ago, but no return address!) After all that time, no idea what's up with that avoidance and pretty sure we're both just regular people and not out to kidnap or scam the other. But... whatever, that's her deal. But all the times that she'd said in the past, "When are you going to come visit??"... sorry sister; no full name or address then no visits.
Elvis : "Treat me like a fool......."
Hamato Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:25 AM   #7043
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
We have been talking long enough that she says no to PLENTY of other things... and I'm 2000 miles away... pretty sure CAPS is about as harsh as I could get...

I appreciate honesty and have said that if she means no to just say so and I won't ask her again. Something as simple as a pic with no snap filter.... lol
I don't know either of you personally, but I do know more than a few women who've been stalked/harassed/threatened by dudes online. All for giving a guy an answer he didn't want to hear.

So I get your frustration, but I think keeping a little context in mind might not be a terrible thing either.
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
plastroncafe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:20 AM   #7044
mrmaczaps
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastroncafe View Post
I don't know either of you personally, but I do know more than a few women who've been stalked/harassed/threatened by dudes online. All for giving a guy an answer he didn't want to hear.

So I get your frustration, but I think keeping a little context in mind might not be a terrible thing either.
I'm broke, last thing I'm going to do is hitch hike 2000 miles.... lol. And if I could get folks to "donate" money, I'd buy food and fuel for my car.... lol #damntumor

Anyways. Shes out today with her irl friends... I figure if she can't give me five minutes today, its time to move on, despite how much I like her... its not every day i find a woman I like that also likes Turtles... her fav is Splinter... lol.
Mr Maczaps Comics on Facebook
Shellback on Facebook
Turtle Power Entertainment

Email me at: mrmaczapscomics@gmail.com

Looking for: SNES TMNT and any other video games. Also Movie Star Mikey giant nunchucks! Two! CHEAP!

Buy from MyComicShop.com
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote