The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 01-30-2015, 02:09 PM   #61
Leo656
The Franchise

I'm honestly not in the cartoon/comics section often enough to notice, I guess, so I'll take your word for it. I can see how that would be a bit annoying after a while.

I guess it's kinda like if I'm having a group convo about razzlin', and there's always one or two chicks who just wanna drool over Randy Orton's abs and nothing else.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 05:09 PM   #62
Powder
So tired of this place

It's not really a problem on the drome, it's other parts of the internet.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 05:23 PM   #63
CyberCubed
Overlord

Avoid deviantart at all costs. I hate the fact that they try to turn Pokemon (the actual Pokemon, not the human characters), into sex objects.

Although GameFreak may be to blame with designs like Gardevoir and Lopunny.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 05:31 PM   #64
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

You may also wanna avoid Turtlecest.
Old 01-30-2015, 07:10 PM   #65
pennydreadful
trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalwolf View Post
And while it might seem not so weird to those that see it as just another fetish, to those that are on the 'outside,' it feels like a bit bordering on bestiality, especially as the idea of mutants muddles the whole thing.

For an example, can you consider attractive a mutant that was once human? Are they still considered 'human' or are they now 'animal?' And if it's a mutant that was once an animal, is 'liking' them acceptable once they became a mutant, or are they still considered an 'animal?'
They're not human or animal - they're mutant. That's like saying that it's ok to be attracted to Wolverine because he can pass for human, but it's wrong for someone to be attracted to Nightcrawler because he can't pass for human and has fur.

I... look, I know I'm weird - it's a matter of public record. But I really don't get how looking at the boobs of a made-up fictional character from a species that doesn't exist in reality is a problem. Anthropomorphism is literally the attribution of human form or characteristics to non-human creatures. Putting human gender signifiers (like boobs) onto a fox-lady is what makes someone think that aforementioned fox-lady is hot. Someone enjoying adult anthro artwork isn't bestiality, any more than a guy getting turned on by his adult girlfriend wearing a schoolgirl outfit is paedophilia.

Everyone has different things that they're into or not into; I'm not here to say that if someone doesn't like looking at pics of smexy foxgirls, they're wrong.

I'm just of the opinion that if something crops up on Deviantart that you don't like, just click the back button and move on with your life. We don't all have to be into the same stuff - but as long as they're not hurting anyone else, I don't see why everybody shouldn't be free to follow pursuits that they enjoy. I genuinely don't get why people care so much.

Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
archie comics