The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2005, 01:18 PM   #1
Hannurdock
Foot Soldier

Pet Thread

Oki, as an animal lover I was just curious to see what pets everyone has.

I have five pets. Master Splinter would love it, they are all of the rodent variety.

Badger is coming up to a year old. He is gentle, amiable and always sticks his nose out of the bedding in his little mouse house. He is a fancy mouse - black and white. Very cute

Lester is Badger's brother. They live together, sleep together and whup each other's ass when they get out of line. Lester is more bouncy, springy and alert. He is a beige and light brown fancy mouse.

Rhubarb is a rat with a big heart. She is a few months old, fully grown, and the light of my life. She is extremely athletic and bounds around my room.

Shyer than her bouncy sister Rhubarb, Custard is a joy to have sitting on your lap when you are watching TV. She is a kindly little creature and licks you to bits. She is my little laprat.

My baby boy Misty. Misty is the most amiable hamster you are ever going to meet. He licks you, likes to run all over you, and climbs the bars like Tarzan! No hamster could be cuter. He's a little dream.

Hannurdock