The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Rise of the TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 07-09-2018, 01:26 PM   #161
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_angel View Post
Perhaps, they would have more of a budget to include the rooms of all four turtles.

With the last series Donnie and Leo's rooms, we're never made because one there was no reason for backgrounds models of their rooms to be created. And two unlike Raph and Mikey, their bedrooms are merely where they slept (and even then Donnie is shown sacking out in the lab if at all), not where they hung out on a regular basis. Whereas we do see Raph and Mikey hanging out in their rooms a few times.
Oh, okay. Well, then I hope we get to see all of the Turtles' rooms.

I hope that the Turtles won't eat pizza all the time.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 06:38 PM   #162
matteso586
Stone Warrior

Is it too late to speculate that the Shredder will make a cameo at the end of season 1?
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 07:25 PM   #163
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteso586 View Post
Is it too late to speculate that the Shredder will make a cameo at the end of season 1?
Of course not, why would it be? We have no idea what happens in 90% of the episodes.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 07:05 AM   #164
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteso586 View Post
I make my apperance on first or second episodes. On 1987 and 2003 series was on episode one . On 2012 on episode two. The same will be here.
Old 08-17-2018, 01:57 PM   #165
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

I know that this'll sound weird, but hear me out.

Will Leonardo lose his precious red marks? They seem pretty useless at this point in time, as they serve no importance to the overall story/plot. Not to mention, as a male, red-eared slider that'll will come of age, the marks will eventually fade out of existence.

I know that it'll upset him, but I think it'll be worth it in the end.
Old 08-18-2018, 01:17 AM   #166
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Character design, so I doubt it. Not unless the series lasts so long that they do the old redesign move for a last season or two and drop it then. But most Nick series don't live long enough to reach those days anyhow.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 11:33 AM   #167
victory_angel
Foot Elite

We know there was a mystic weapon made for Donnie since we see one with the mystic weapons that Leo, Raph, and Mikey pick up.

April offers the mystic bo to Donnie, and Donnie responds that he prefers to stick with what he is familiar with, but he does pick up a seemingly random purple crystal that was sitting on a pedestal.

In all episodes and promotional material, we had only seen him with his tech bo which means he would be using that for a while. However, things may come to the point where he loses his tech bo or it doesn't serve him in the fights against Draxum and the Foot Clan. Which means he has to use the mystic bo. After all, the show wouldn't have made a mystic weapon for him if he was just going to use his tech bo 100% of the time. Odds are he would still be reluctant to use the Mystic Bo because he prefers something more tangible. But when the chips are down he would finally bring it in to play. Perhaps the powers of the four weapons combined might have some ultra power since the Turtles are often instructed to fight as one in the various incarnations. Which is an area they struggle with most because Leo keeps wanting his brothers to be the way he believes Splinter wants, and in reality Splinter wants the Turtles to maintain their own individuality but use their own personal skills to aid the team. Raph in most versions sees himself in Leo's shadow, everything he does, Leo has done first and better. So he feels if he isn't aggressive or doesn't show dominance, he would be ignored. Donnie is the least aggressive of the four turtles and is at times shown to be a known pacifist. He prefers diplomacy and helping people as opposed to fighting them, but he will lay the smackdown if it is required. And Mikey is a goofball because as the youngest brother he does want attention. And yet when they do focus on their own strengths and incorporate the strengths of the others they are and unstoppable force.

Plausibility is that April kept his mystic weapon until Donnie needed it. That crystal Donnie picks up also might play a role later on. It's essentially the concept of Chekov's gun. In which a gun or an object is benignly introduced in the first act, is forgotten in the second act, and then is utilized in the third act.

There was no reason for Donnie to pick up a crystal and say "I will take this." without it playing into the story later.

Last edited by victory_angel; 08-18-2018 at 04:53 PM.
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 12:53 PM   #168
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Agree, and was thinking about some of that the other day. Would not surprise me if someone else did take it home for him. (I mean, even if you prefer what you have, why would you pass up a stolen free magic weapon? Not like there is a rule about only owning one weapon.)

Although perhaps the crystal is however the answer to him not choosing to take home that weapon... maybe the crystal itself will later add the whole mystical properties to this own instead.
Old 08-27-2018, 09:00 PM   #169
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

I ponder on the possibility of Leonardo meeting his past self.

It would be interesting.
Old 08-27-2018, 09:33 PM   #170
miru
Mad Scientist

On the TV Tropes WMG page, someone posted a guess/idea that Slash could be a sea turtle who is named for his attacks using his sharp flippers. I think that would work.

And considering that FNAF got a tribute episode, maybe there will be homages to Undertale, Cuphead, Bendy and the Ink Machine, etc. interspersed into the series?

I also wonder if Draxum will send residents of his city after our heroes?
miru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 01:49 AM   #171
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Although perhaps the crystal is however the answer to him not choosing to take home that weapon... maybe the crystal itself will later add the whole mystical properties to this own instead.
I hope it'll turn his head into a giant peanut.
Old 09-24-2018, 05:25 PM   #172
miru
Mad Scientist

Which staple character will show up first? I’m gonna guess Leatherhead, perhaps with his Archie backstory instead of the traditional one.

And given this show has started with more humanoid Mutants, unlike the prior one, will they instead get more visceral over time?

Last edited by miru; 09-26-2018 at 03:58 PM.
Old 09-25-2018, 10:00 AM   #173
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by miru View Post
Which staple character will show up first? I’m gonna guess Leatherhead, perhaps with his Archie backstory instead of the traditional one.

And given this show has started with more humanoid Mutants, I like the prior one, will they instead get more visceral over time?
Either him or the Rat King. Possibly the Fugitoid or Baxter Stockman.
Spoiler:
But most likely it's Shredder.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 03:58 PM   #174
miru
Mad Scientist

Do you think the characters will get their original weapons back?
Old 09-26-2018, 06:43 PM   #175
matteso586
Stone Warrior

1) Which Turtle would likely say this to Donnie?

"Have you ever invented anything that won't eventually threaten to destroy us all?"

2) If Baxter Stockman exists in this show, what are the odds that he'll be an evil science teacher at April's school?
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 04:30 AM   #176
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papenbrook View Post
I know that this'll sound bizarre, but hear me out.

Will Leonardo lose his precious red marks? They seem pretty useless at this point in time, as they serve no importance to the overall story/plot. Not to mention, as a male, red-eared slider that'll (,most likely,) come of age, the marks will have to fade out eventually.

I know that it'll upset him, but I think it'll probably be worth it in the end.

I still think he'll lose them.

But, I wonder if they were painted on ...
Old 10-21-2018, 05:08 AM   #177
80gmrp
Foot Soldier

So I just saw this on Tumblr...

https://purtletower.tumblr.com/post/...ere-playing-on

I’m going to be honest and say I hope it’s just speculation: I’m a fan of good and/or conflicted Leatherhead, whereas knowing both how short the episodes are and most of the non-main characters just being villains...
80gmrp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 10:07 AM   #178
miru
Mad Scientist

Jessica and Todd weren't baddies. They were allies. Also, why do I feel Mondo Gecko or Metalhead is gonna show up outta nowhere?
Old 10-21-2018, 10:53 AM   #179
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80gmrp View Post
So I just saw this on Tumblr...

https://purtletower.tumblr.com/post/...ere-playing-on

I’m going to be honest and say I hope it’s just speculation: I’m a fan of good and/or conflicted Leatherhead, whereas knowing both how short the episodes are and most of the non-main characters just being villains...
Yeah, it isn't much to go on and a little bit of a stretch imo for people to assume anything "Gator" is automatically related to Leatherhead.
Old 10-21-2018, 11:27 AM   #180
Vicky82
Emperor

Due to Andy's tweet a lot of people are speculating on different things

Me speculating the Turtles used to be human due to the clothes on the floor ect

Some people speculating on this Leatherhead thing.

Some people are speculating that Casey will be appearing soon because Mikey and Leo were playing that Air Hockey game.

Some people are speculating that Donnie will get injured and become Metalhead due to that Rabbit cutting the head off that metal Donnie statue

Some people are speculating that Usagi will be appearing and Raph will be afraid of him. Because of this.

Spoiler:

Also due to Master Splinter saying he will never marry any of them off other people are speculating that Mona Lisa will be appearing as a love interest for Raph.

So the fandom has become like this at the moment.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote