The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 04-26-2019, 01:54 PM   #1
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry

Exclamation Judged and Accused

How many of your artist/animator have be Judged because of your works and who you are?
Be in my shoes and suffer for accused for that you draw - that will you do in real life.
For some people is art = reality - There is no difference between them....
Yes, I have..So have you be in this kind of thing?

Warning for nsfw rant - about me as Furry:
Spoiler:
I'm a Furry and be accused of being in beastaliy because I'm Furry and that is not true!
I would never do that kind of thing...why think people we furries do that kind of things?

- Never understand People in this world....

Last edited by Fang Wolf; 04-26-2019 at 03:36 PM.
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 02:29 PM   #2
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang Wolf View Post
Warning for nsfw rant - about me as Furry:
Spoiler:
I'm a Furry and be accused of being in beastaliy because I'm Furry and that is not true!
I would never do that kind of thing...why think people we furries do that kind of things?
I don't think that's a very big leap to make, mentally, for a lot of people looking from the outside in. Personally, I think it's not "I have a fantasy about having sex with animals" but rather, "I have a fantasy about having sex as an animal."

Working in the hotel industry you sure hear a lot of stories about what goes on in those "Furry" cons...
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 02:33 PM   #3
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang Wolf View Post
My two cents... Because despite the intelligence of the species, human beings can be rather simple minded beasts who think all the answers should be simple. A black and white world is easy, all the gray area requires thought and most are too lazy for the more complex thought required.

The furry thing is not something I'll personally ever understand, but I at least can appreciate the amazing amount of talent that goes into a lot of those costumes.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 02:54 PM   #4
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Because despite the intelligence of the species, human beings can be rather simple minded beasts who think all the answers should be simple.
A black and white world is easy, all the gray area requires thought and most are too lazy for the more complex thought required.
Yes, world is black and white. (all as no normals is a big sins)
Some people I have meet don't know what is the difference between human intelligence creatures
(Mutants, werewolfs, ect, ect..) and no intelligence beasts.

Here is The Guide tell what I mean.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
I don't think that's a very big leap to make, mentally, for a lot of people looking from the outside in.
Personally, I think it's not "I have a fantasy about having sex with animals" but rather, "I have a fantasy about having sex as an animal."
Yes, you can have fantasy or dream about it. (No wrong with that...)
But if you do thing as animation, artworks or says someting about you be accused of it.
People think you in it and drag you down in dirt (called weirdo, ect, ect, ect).

Last edited by Fang Wolf; 04-26-2019 at 03:19 PM.
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 03:29 PM   #5
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

What they could do without being held back is my question.
Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building.
I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.
Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
accusations, accused, furry hate, furry justice, furry woes, i dont touch animals, judged, rant, think of the furries