The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Buying/Selling/Trading

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2017, 10:59 AM   #1
drewizzle88
Stone Warrior

OA and Revoltech figures, IDW Duncan, Santolouco, Brizuela Mirage Blue line page

Hey guys, looking to move some art and my Revoltech turtles thats just been sitting in my closet. I accept Paypal only, shipping included in all prices. Ship to US only. Any other questions just ask. I apologize for the sideways pictures, since Paypal took a dump on us I haven't found a host I really am used to yet.

Duncan pages (SOLD)

Blue line purchased from and signed by Kevin Eastman, page 119 of TMNT Book III by First Graphic Novels. From the short story 49th Street Stompers (December 1987.) Color by Steve Lavigne.

$110 shipped.

Mateus Santolouco, TMNT IDW main series, page 5, issue 23. SOLD

Cover for Issue 1 of IDWs TMNT New Animated Adventures. 1 page of pencils and 1 page of inks by Dario Brizuela. Taking offers on all 3 covers, will not split the inked/pencil pages, will sell them together.

Make Offer

Cover for Issue 2 of IDWs TMNT New Animated Adventures. 1 page of pencils and 1 page of inks by Dario Brizuela. Taking offers on all 3 covers, will not split the inked/pencil pages, will sell them together.

Make Offer

Cover for Issue 3 of IDWs TMNT New Animated Adventures. 1 page of pencils and 1 page of inks by Dario Brizuela. Taking offers on all 3 covers, will not split the inked/pencil pages, will sell them together.

Make Offer

Revoltech set SOLD

Coro mentioned he couldn't see my pictures, in case anyone else is having trouble I uploaded the same pictures that are in this thread to an imugr album. https://imgur.com/a/HZsn4

Last edited by drewizzle88; 09-27-2017 at 02:40 PM.
drewizzle88 is offline   Reply With Quote