The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 08-07-2016, 01:11 PM   #2661
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Or so you think. That's like saying TMNT or Batman ran out of ideas because all they do is fight the same villains in every new series or reboot.
Pokemon is a horrible example. It's all the SAME show. Batman and TMNT have NOT have a single show that ran for 20 years straight. They have several different shows that run a few years before the reboot. Pokemon is still going on and won't end until they stop making more games for them to base new seasons on.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 01:46 PM   #2662
AlZarkovski
Mad Scientist

New promo: https://www.facebook.com/14513216951...4608822106942/
AlZarkovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 01:55 PM   #2663
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlZarkovski View Post
Already posted on the last page.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 02:53 PM   #2664
Jephael
That whack job behind you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
this wreaks of autism.
Damn, dude... throw shade much?

www.jephael.com
Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 03:11 PM   #2665
ToTheNines
[sic]

No. I just get sick of clowns editing wikis with fake ****.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 04:07 PM   #2666
Redworld96
Stone Warrior

Recorded the full promo from the livestream: http://redworld96.tumblr.com/post/14...aring-from-the

This one includes Leatherhead in the first second

And one more thing ...

Is that Renet behind Leo?

Last edited by Redworld96; 08-07-2016 at 05:10 PM.
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 07:33 PM   #2667
Ashwolf
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
Recorded the full promo from the livestream: http://redworld96.tumblr.com/post/14...aring-from-the

This one includes Leatherhead in the first second

And one more thing ...

https://67.media.tumblr.com/9a7274a4...hk25o2_540.png https://66.media.tumblr.com/1fa3a745...hk25o1_540.png

Is that Renet behind Leo?
certainly looks like her......

bit of a side note but in the clip after karai pressed the button 4 the bomb that caused the lava tank 2 fall, its hard 2 make out whether its leo or tiger claw saying it but 1 of them shouts "no"

Last edited by Ashwolf; 08-07-2016 at 07:42 PM.
Ashwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 12:15 AM   #2668
MarsicornYT
Foot Soldier

So from that picture with Leo in his 'dark suit' you can see Raph and Mikey behind him, meaning he isn't hypnotised and isn't working for the foot.
This is pretty cool then, so he got a new suit and is wearing it regularly on the show kinda like the Spiritual Suits or could it be something else?
MarsicornYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 12:48 AM   #2669
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsicornYT View Post
So from that picture with Leo in his 'dark suit' you can see Raph and Mikey behind him, meaning he isn't hypnotised and isn't working for the foot.
This is pretty cool then, so he got a new suit and is wearing it regularly on the show kinda like the Spiritual Suits or could it be something else?
If it's from the episode Broken Foot. The episode description says Leo is secretly teaming up with Karai. So it's probably why he's wearing the new gear. I think he's wearing it to be more stealthy or to fool there other enimies (The Purple Dragons etc) into thinking he's gone bad and joined the Foot Clan.

Old 08-08-2016, 02:41 AM   #2670
MarsicornYT
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwolf View Post
certainly looks like her......

bit of a side note but in the clip after karai pressed the button 4 the bomb that caused the lava tank 2 fall, its hard 2 make out whether its leo or tiger claw saying it but 1 of them shouts "no"
It sounds like Leo could be saying Now or No, I can't tell but when I watched it I heard now.

Also if you look really close before the explosion its tiger claw (in a spoiler so it doesn't take up heaps of room)
Spoiler:

And Vicky, that'd be awesome, and like the 2K3 Series when Leo helped Karai incase the purple dragons and foot found out about her pretending to be the shredder. Except I highly doubt Karai in the 2012 version could fit inashredder suit xD.
MarsicornYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:04 AM   #2671
The Happy One
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Would a mutant Armadillo be so hard to believe given all the other countless mutants this show has created?
It's not really the fact that it is an Armadillo as much as it's who supposedly will voice him and...lets face it...would the villian of the season 4 finale really be an Armadillo? If it is then...um..that'd be just something else
The Happy One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:51 AM   #2672
matteso586
Stone Warrior

What's the name of that song playing during the two recent promos?
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 10:09 AM   #2673
Redworld96
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteso586 View Post
What's the name of that song playing during the two recent promos?
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 10:47 AM   #2674
CyberCubed
Overlord

Season 4 might very well be my favorite season of the show based on these upcoming eps. Most of the space arc was great and these last 12 episodes look quite good.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 02:13 PM   #2675
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

The rest of the season looks really cool so far. I definitely can't wait to see what happens next.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 02:36 PM   #2676
Vicky82
Emperor

New gif

Yay ICK is back, i've missed her.

Old 08-08-2016, 02:41 PM   #2677
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Why is always the female users on this forum complaining about April? They show April as a competent character and she learns from her mistakes.

I bet if April was shown as the damsel in distress all the time or portrayed as whiny or weak, you wouldn't like that either.
I know this is two pages back, but I didn't really have a chance to respond last time...

It's not that I'm super against her being a kunoichi, it's that she has super powers too. If they just picked one or the other it wouldn't make her seem ...superior compared to the Turtles. She doesn't have much vulnerability but can just fight and mind blast her way through enemies. If she was a normal person then it would be different. Giving her powers and then making her full kunoichi in just two years says to many girls, "Hey, you can't keep up with the guys and have an exciting life unless you are amped up in ridiculous ways they don't need to be, just to make you have any worth as a team mate.'

Besides, Venus has the same qualities to make her 'strong' (unnaturally good fighter, magic powers, love interest through a Turtle) yet no one is singing her praises.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 03:03 PM   #2678
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

I would be against the kunoichi thing if it happened in season one but it's season four and she has progressed. I do admit that the mind powers thing is a bit much, but I can forgive it now because she has them and there's not much we can do about it. I just roll with the punches.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 03:13 PM   #2679
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
I would be against the kunoichi thing if it happened in season one but it's season four and she has progressed. I do admit that the mind powers thing is a bit much, but I can forgive it now because she has them and there's not much we can do about it. I just roll with the punches.
how much more can you take? listen to the voices of the dead! behold the souls of those you have killed! feel the sorrow of the dead... leave this place! wake up! you do not belong here! go back to your own world!
Old 08-08-2016, 03:27 PM   #2680
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netkeeper View Post
how much more can you take? listen to the voices of the dead! behold the souls of those you have killed! feel the sorrow of the dead... leave this place! wake up! you do not belong here! go back to your own world!
Try to imagine how awful you're making the forums now. If you think BubblyShell is bad for one thing she said months ago, think about how your constant posting about it is annoying everyone else.

Tags
ban shredder orokusaki, cybercubed is corrupted, i love shredder orokusaki, schnappo, season 4, tmnt 2012