The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 03-05-2019, 05:33 PM   #241
EddieNES
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
It's really annoying when you have people gouging members on here and I'm going all over freaking PA wasting gas and time and coming up empty handed.
Which is more than likely the fact that every area has people like our old pal latin kings here who should have been banned for harassment ages ago.
Check the West Mifflin Target. Found a whole set there.
EddieNES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 06:13 PM   #242
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
Those are in the VGA series, though. I'm sure we'll get the characters in cartoon style but like Shredder and the Foot Soldier, they'll have some new pieces to match screen Apparence better. Especially Slash, he's more TiT then cartoon and would need a proper overhaul.
Guarantee they get Cartoon color repaints or repaints to the OG figures which would be easier.

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 06:14 PM   #243
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
I'll post a picture of the nine sets I have coming on Thursday
Ill take a set for retail plus shipping if you want. I need a really good Leo set as mine has slight damage and the cape inside the box is kinda stuck under his chin/neck area all weird. I would like to display 1 set in box.

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 06:22 PM   #244
snake
Disgusting

Is there any way to order a set online for retail? I checked BBTS, Entertainment Earth, and came up short.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 06:23 PM   #245
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
Is there any way to order a set online for retail? I checked BBTS, Entertainment Earth, and came up short.
nope In store only
Old 03-05-2019, 09:14 PM   #246
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieNES View Post
Check the West Mifflin Target. Found a whole set there.
When? I called out there today because I saw the empty spot on the shelf and the guy told me the neca rep had been there but didn't put any ore tmnt out.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 11:33 PM   #247
EddieNES
Stone Warrior

Quote:
When? I called out there today because I saw the empty spot on the shelf and the guy told me the neca rep had been there but didn't put any ore tmnt out.
A week ago. 27th.
EddieNES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 06:38 AM   #248
AquaParade
Banned

Quote:
It's really annoying when you have people gouging members on here and I'm going all over freaking PA wasting gas and time and coming up empty handed.
Which is more than likely the fact that every area has people like our old pal latin kings here who should have been banned for harassment ages ago.
True. Hopefully Krang comes back soon and can do some true moderating. Sometimes I feel bad for the dude. I mean, he constantly posts here and everyone just hates and rags on him, rightfully so...but it's kinda sad, and I think he needs a new forum to pester. I mean imagine being that guy. Probably sucks.

As for the toys, I have a feeling (knock on wood) that these will be easier to obtain than the GS exclusives. I've been wrong before, but I'm going off the fact that Target seems like an all-around smarter, aware, and more prepared company than Gamestop. I still need to get my hands on one of these as well.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 01:08 PM   #249
snake
Disgusting

In the words of the great rapper, DMX~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMX
I show no love for scalper thugs
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 02:19 PM   #250
Booger_eater!
Foot Soldier

I have a full set for someone looking to purchase at cost plus fees. Each set was $56 after tax and ships ground for around $13 and priory for around $15 depending on location. Add %3 PayPal fee if not sending payment via family/friend. I’ve already sent out Leo set and raph set to fellow members that arrived safely. If no takers I’ll sell on eBay with 10% mark up (eBay takes 10%.)
Booger_eater! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 02:58 PM   #251
Toitlefan
Hench Mutant

I can vouch for Booger Eater. Got my Leo set from him at cost (after shipping and fees) and was packaged very well. No scalping, just a Tmnt fan looking out for other fans!
Toitlefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 05:56 PM   #252
groogrux0609
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booger_eater! View Post
I have a full set for someone looking to purchase at cost plus fees. Each set was $56 after tax and ships ground for around $13 and priory for around $15 depending on location. Add %3 PayPal fee if not sending payment via family/friend. I’ve already sent out Leo set and raph set to fellow members that arrived safely. If no takers I’ll sell on eBay with 10% mark up (eBay takes 10%.)
ill take it
groogrux0609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 06:29 PM   #253
redraid
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booger_eater! View Post
Booger_eater! is awesome, he got me the Raph set and sent it securely and fast. It's awesome that he's doing this for people when he certainty doesn't have to.
redraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 06:41 PM   #254
Turnstone
Stone Warrior

I bought a complete set from my local Target and they had three complete sets there. I went back a few days ago and they still had two complete sets there even after a week and a half later.
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 06:53 PM   #255
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnstone View Post
I bought a complete set from my local Target and they had three complete sets there. I went back a few days ago and they still had two complete sets there even after a week and a half later.
What area are you in?
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 07:05 PM   #256
Leo656
The Franchise

This is the first time in my life that I've been angry about living in central NJ. I go to this damn Target every day - next closest one is a half hour out of my way - and they haven't done a damn thing with this yet.

Either the scalpers are out in full force OR this store just doesn't care about TMNT products. Which I understand, kinda... they seemingly haven't moved a single Playmates TMNT product since the first BayTurtles movie came out... but Playmates stuff sucks. The (deserved) lack of interest in those toys shouldn't push them to not bother with far superior ones from an altogether different company. It's frustrating.

I got fed up waiting and spent that money on other things. So I'll have to wait at least a week and a half before I look again. HOPEFULLY this place will have them by then. I know it's a spotty roll-out - some stores getting an abundance and some getting zero - and that's bad enough by itself, but reading about people having already found multiple full sets while the place I shop at every day apparently isn't even interested in getting them is irritating.

I'm happy for people, but LAWD, when's it gon' be MY TIME?!

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 07:28 PM   #257
Turnstone
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
This is the first time in my life that I've been angry about living in central NJ. I go to this damn Target every day - next closest one is a half hour out of my way - and they haven't done a damn thing with this yet.

Either the scalpers are out in full force OR this store just doesn't care about TMNT products. Which I understand, kinda... they seemingly haven't moved a single Playmates TMNT product since the first BayTurtles movie came out... but Playmates stuff sucks. The (deserved) lack of interest in those toys shouldn't push them to not bother with far superior ones from an altogether different company. It's frustrating.

I got fed up waiting and spent that money on other things. So I'll have to wait at least a week and a half before I look again. HOPEFULLY this place will have them by then. I know it's a spotty roll-out - some stores getting an abundance and some getting zero - and that's bad enough by itself, but reading about people having already found multiple full sets while the place I shop at every day apparently isn't even interested in getting them is irritating.

I'm happy for people, but LAWD, when's it gon' be MY TIME?!
That’s the first time you’re angry about living in NJ? No offense, maybe you need to start traveling. J/K. Anyway, to whoever asked above, I live in central Florida on the west coast.
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 09:16 PM   #258
Leo656
The Franchise

It's generally very awesome. I've known a few people who weren't from here who didn't care for it, but they're generally huge pussies who we don't want up here anyway.

"J/K" (not really).

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 07:54 AM   #259
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

Quote:
I haven't harassed anyone. You're butthurt because you need to refund money to people now so *I* can fill their orders.
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 10:35 AM   #260
tmntfannumerouno
Stone Warrior

Anyone hear that? Sounds like desperation from someone who says they don’t need to sell to anyone here.
tmntfannumerouno is offline   Reply With Quote