The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 11-15-2017, 02:28 AM   #21
Shark_Blade
Prince Elias Acorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Spiegel View Post
Am I the only one who finds the 1993 SMB film a guilty pleasure?

https://channelawesome.com/forums/at...rtha-jpg.2470/
Shirtless Luigi is a gem.

Sonic joined IDW Publishing - possible crossover with TMNT in the future?
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 06:20 AM   #22
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Illumination is the perfect fit for a Super Mario Bros animated movie, there style of humor would fit very well for it, considering how crazy and wacky the Super Mario Bros series can get.

And somehow Illumination was able to convince Nintendo to let them make an animated feature film, I have a feeling they presented them with some sort of test footage from it, and then Nintendo approved it.

I can't wait to see who they will cast as the voices for Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr, and the Koopalings.

I mean it will be hard to top Captain Lou Albano as Mario

Last edited by TigerClaw; 11-15-2017 at 06:25 AM.
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 06:26 PM   #23
TMNT_Guy
Stone Warrior

I still remember when Nintendo was in "talks" with Sony about making an animated Mario movie. I'm not gonna get excited until we get an official announcement.

If this movie happens, Charles Martinet NEEDS to voice Mario and Luigi. Even if you don't think the official voices would work in an hour long movie, many people forget/don't know that Mr. Martinet is a Shakespearean trained actor. I'm positive that he could alter the voice enough so it's still distinctly Mario and Luigi, but less obnoxious.
Old 11-15-2017, 06:33 PM   #24
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT_Guy View Post
If this movie happens, Charles Martinet NEEDS to voice Mario and Luigi. Even if you don't think the official voices would work in an hour long movie, many people forget/don't know that Mr. Martinet is a Shakespearean trained actor. I'm positive that he could alter the voice enough so it's still distinctly Mario and Luigi, but less obnoxious.
Sadly I think they'll just get some voice actor popular with the kids. Take Blue Sky's Ferdinand for instance. Ferdinand is voiced by John Cena. John ****ing Cena. We can hope for the best though.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote