The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 08-02-2020, 08:00 PM   #17281
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
I just had time to watch the Wrestlemania math between Hulk Hogan and Sgt. Slaughter and then watched the follow up at Summer Slam 1991, a tag team handicap of Hogan and Warrior vs Sgt. Slaughter, Iron Shiek/General Adnan, and Undertaker. That is a weird combination. Was Shiek a totally different person like how Foley had completely different characters when it ocmes to General Adnan? Does this tie into Hogan's feud with Flair/Undertaker later with that trio that made me go ? Just trying to put all the pieces together.

Did you watch the other stuff I posted? All of that is arguably more important to the Hogan/Slaughter feud than SummerSlam. That match was more about bringing Sid Justice in as a character; The Hogan/Sarge feud was technically over, especially after the "Desert Storm" match, they just didn't have any other heels to make job to Hogan/Warrior. You could have plugged absolutely any bad guys into that match and the story of "Whose Side Is Sid On?" would be exactly the same. They only used Sarge and Co. because most everyone else was booked and nobody else wanted to work against Hogan and Warrior in a match where 1. They were absolutely gonna lose because "Hogan and Warrior", and 2. The whole match was about Sid, anyway. If they had another month to build it, it might've been Jake, Undertaker and Flair, for all we know. But it wasn't about who the heels were, anyway, they were just there to be punching bags. It's "technically" part of the Hogan vs. Sarge feud, but really only by accident because of the timing. They just happened to be the guys Hogan wrestled most recently, nothing else. More like an Epilogue to the feud than anything substantial. Nobody on Earth thought that the guys who lost to Hogan 857 times in a row all year were suddenly gonna pull it out in the final match.

Warrior didn't even have anything to do with that feud by then; he'd never crossed paths with Sarge even once after losing the belt to him at the Rumble. I guess in-character he might want a little revenge, but he'd never made a peep about it before all year long. He lost to Slaughter in January, then jumped to feuding with Savage, then immediately into feuding with Undertaker at house shows, and then into the feud with Jake Roberts (if you can call it that, since they never had a single match and Warrior never, ever crossed paths with him again in storyline, so... eh?). Warrior was "bitten" by Jake's cobra less than a week before SummerSlam on TV (who knows when they taped it, though), so he was technically feuding with Jake, who didn't even wrestle on SummerSlam. And then Jake immediately shifted gears into feuding with Savage that same night, by attacking Savage and Liz after their on-screen "wedding" and putting a cobra in a box as Liz's "wedding present". Except Savage was "suspended" in storyline and couldn't even wrestle, so Jake wrestled Sid Justice all September/October, instead, essentially "keeping Jake warm" until Savage came back in November. And it was weird, because Jake lost to Sid a hundred times so it wasn't even like he had much heat left as a heel by the time they un-retired Savage. Not to mention that Sid was always a terrible, terrible babyface. To his credit, even he knew that and insisted they turn him heel. But bringing him in as a face at all was bizarre; everyone pops for him because he's impressive looking, but as a character there was always something very easy to hate about him.

The booking during that entire second half of 1991 was a mess, as guys kept leaving, getting fired, what have you.

Undertaker wasn't involved in that SummerSlam match, so I'm not sure what you saw or maybe remembered wrong. It was Hogan/Warrior vs. Slaughter, Adnan, and Iron Sheik/Col. Mustafa. Warrior was feuding with Undertaker on house shows at this time, but it wasn't mentioned much on TV... mostly because Warrior won them all, and they needed to pretend Undertaker was still "undefeated" by the time they put him with Hogan that Fall.

Warrior famously got fired/suspended immediately after he got through the curtain after this match, as beforehand he had told Vince he wanted a sh*tload of money he felt he was "owed" (essentially, he got paid less than Hogan did at a few PPVs that year and was super pissy about it ) or else he wasn't gonna do the match and Hogan wouldn't have a partner. So Vince paid him literally right before the match just to get him to go along, and then as soon as Warrior chased the bad guys to the back with that chair, Vince served him a letter stating he was suspended. The entire letter is easy to find online, and it's a hoot! He openly calls Warrior "a legend in his own mind", says he's not in Hogan's class and calls him an extortionist. Great stuff! I can't watch Hogan's post-match pose-down from SummerSlam '91 without realizing that at that exact moment, Warrior's getting a new ass torn by Vince.

The Sheik/Mustafa thing was weird, and I don't think it's ever been properly explained. What I know for a fact is, Sheik left the WWF around '87 and had a couple short runs elsewhere, including the NWA in 1989/90; legend has it that he had a bit of an "accidental" run in the NWA, as they hired him to work a program with and job to Junkyard Dog for a few weeks... then up and forgot to fire him! So he stayed for almost a year because they forgot to let him go, and then nobody wanted to be the guy to actually fire him because you know what a character Sheiky can be. When they finally did cut him, Vince pretty much snapped him up just to stick him in the Slaughter angle. But why he had a different name, they never explained. I have my own theory; namely, this was right in the middle of the time when Vince was bringing back a LOT of former WWF guys who went elsewhere, and "punishing" them for having the audacity to appear on another wrestling show by giving them dumb names and pretending they'd never worked for the WWF before. Tony Atlas as "Saba Simba" and Ricky Steamboat as "The Dragon" immediately spring to mind; both guys were huge names in the WWF in the 80s, but by 1991 they were being presented as brand-new guys with no history; Gorilla Monsoon and other announcers were even told to call the 40-year old Steamboat "an up-and-coming youngster" and never, ever mention that he was a former Intercontinental Champion just 4 years earlier. That's what you get for jumping to the NWA and winning the World Title, you dick! Fans knew better, obviously, but this was a thing they did a lot that year.

So I kinda think Iron Sheik becoming Col. Mustafa was more of the same. "He left and came back, let's pretend he's a brand new guy". Maybe they didn't wanna admit they know jack sh*t about geopolitics, and explaining why an Iranian dude would suddenly pledge allegiance to Iraq was just too much of a headache. Better to just say "Eh, brown people, sandy country, all the same sh*t" and stick a beret on him, if you're Vince. Not that too many people were fooled; Roddy Piper notoriously took the piss out of the entire angle on commentary when Sarge brought "Mustafa" out on TV for the first time, blatantly screaming "THAT'S THE IRON SHEIK!" the second he was revealed.

The Hogan vs. Flair/Undertaker angle hadn't technically started by August '91, but the pieces were being laid out. It definitely was very strange seeing Ric Flair and Undertaker on the same team, but it really only happened because by Summer '91, the plan for the next 6 months of main events was already laid out: Build Hogan vs. Undertaker for Survivor Series so they could do a quick belt switch, but keep Flair in the background as "spoiler" so they could then switch to Hogan vs. Flair, which WOULD have happened at WrestleMania if Hogan didn't need to take a vacation over the steroid scandal. The two heel characters had nothing in common at all; they were only paired up so Hogan could easily hopscotch from Undertaker to Flair as World Title Match opponents.

Like I said, 1991's booking was more or less a total mess. A lot of great stuff happened, but a lot of nonsense, too, all because the looming steroid scandal and guys like Warrior turning douchebag really screwed up their plans. 1992 was not a good year, either, but it was at least a little more stable, kinda. Although not really, as Warrior came back and then left abruptly AGAIN, screwing up an entire PPV build AGAIN. For better or worse, it seems like they just didn't do well with that guy around; not after 1990 anyways, because he pulled the EXACT SAME SH*T in '96 before leaving once and for all.

So anyways, hope that answers whatever questions you have. Although now I'M questioning why you thought Undertaker was part of the main event, when no, he totally had nothing to do with it. Ah well.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Leo656; 08-03-2020 at 11:29 AM.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 02:31 PM   #17283
ZariusTwo
Overlord

WWE spoiling details of tonight's RAW in advance to spike a rating...says a new faction will debut this week

https://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2020-0...action-preview

Also, Shane McMahon will return tonight
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 05:54 PM   #17284
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Did you watch the other stuff I posted? All of that is arguably more important to the Hogan/Slaughter feud than SummerSlam. That match was more about bringing Sid Justice in as a character; The Hogan/Sarge feud was technically over, especially after the "Desert Storm" match, they just didn't have any other heels to make job to Hogan/Warrior. You could have plugged absolutely any bad guys into that match and the story of "Whose Side Is Sid On?" would be exactly the same. They only used Sarge and Co. because most everyone else was booked and nobody else wanted to work against Hogan and Warrior in a match where 1. They were absolutely gonna lose because "Hogan and Warrior", and 2. The whole match was about Sid, anyway. If they had another month to build it, it might've been Jake, Undertaker and Flair, for all we know. But it wasn't about who the heels were, anyway, they were just there to be punching bags. It's "technically" part of the Hogan vs. Sarge feud, but really only by accident because of the timing. They just happened to be the guys Hogan wrestled most recently, nothing else. More like an Epilogue to the feud than anything substantial. Nobody on Earth thought that the guys who lost to Hogan 857 times in a row all year were suddenly gonna pull it out in the final match.

Warrior didn't even have anything to do with that feud by then; he'd never crossed paths with Sarge even once after losing the belt to him at the Rumble. I guess in-character he might want a little revenge, but he'd never made a peep about it before all year long. He lost to Slaughter in January, then jumped to feuding with Savage, then immediately into feuding with Undertaker at house shows, and then into the feud with Jake Roberts (if you can call it that, since they never had a single match and Warrior never, ever crossed paths with him again in storyline, so... eh?). Warrior was "bitten" by Jake's cobra less than a week before SummerSlam on TV (who knows when they taped it, though), so he was technically feuding with Jake, who didn't even wrestle on SummerSlam. And then Jake immediately shifted gears into feuding with Savage that same night, by attacking Savage and Liz after their on-screen "wedding" and putting a cobra in a box as Liz's "wedding present". Except Savage was "suspended" in storyline and couldn't even wrestle, so Jake wrestled Sid Justice all September/October, instead, essentially "keeping Jake warm" until Savage came back in November. And it was weird, because Jake lost to Sid a hundred times so it wasn't even like he had much heat left as a heel by the time they un-retired Savage. Not to mention that Sid was always a terrible, terrible babyface. To his credit, even he knew that and insisted they turn him heel. But bringing him in as a face at all was bizarre; everyone pops for him because he's impressive looking, but as a character there was always something very easy to hate about him.

The booking during that entire second half of 1991 was a mess, as guys kept leaving, getting fired, what have you.

Undertaker wasn't involved in that SummerSlam match, so I'm not sure what you saw or maybe remembered wrong. It was Hogan/Warrior vs. Slaughter, Adnan, and Iron Sheik/Col. Mustafa. Warrior was feuding with Undertaker on house shows at this time, but it wasn't mentioned much on TV... mostly because Warrior won them all, and they needed to pretend Undertaker was still "undefeated" by the time they put him with Hogan that Fall.

Warrior famously got fired/suspended immediately after he got through the curtain after this match, as beforehand he had told Vince he wanted a sh*tload of money he felt he was "owed" (essentially, he got paid less than Hogan did at a few PPVs that year and was super pissy about it ) or else he wasn't gonna do the match and Hogan wouldn't have a partner. So Vince paid him literally right before the match just to get him to go along, and then as soon as Warrior chased the bad guys to the back with that chair, Vince served him a letter stating he was suspended. The entire letter is easy to find online, and it's a hoot! He openly calls Warrior "a legend in his own mind", says he's not in Hogan's class and calls him an extortionist. Great stuff! I can't watch Hogan's post-match pose-down from SummerSlam '91 without realizing that at that exact moment, Warrior's getting a new ass torn by Vince.

The Sheik/Mustafa thing was weird, and I don't think it's ever been properly explained. What I know for a fact is, Sheik left the WWF around '87 and had a couple short runs elsewhere, including the NWA in 1989/90; legend has it that he had a bit of an "accidental" run in the NWA, as they hired him to work a program with and job to Junkyard Dog for a few weeks... then up and forgot to fire him! So he stayed for almost a year because they forgot to let him go, and then nobody wanted to be the guy to actually fire him because you know what a character Sheiky can be. When they finally did cut him, Vince pretty much snapped him up just to stick him in the Slaughter angle. But why he had a different name, they never explained. I have my own theory; namely, this was right in the middle of the time when Vince was bringing back a LOT of former WWF guys who went elsewhere, and "punishing" them for having the audacity to appear on another wrestling show by giving them dumb names and pretending they'd never worked for the WWF before. Tony Atlas as "Saba Simba" and Ricky Steamboat as "The Dragon" immediately spring to mind; both guys were huge names in the WWF in the 80s, but by 1991 they were being presented as brand-new guys with no history; Gorilla Monsoon and other announcers were even told to call the 40-year old Steamboat "an up-and-coming youngster" and never, ever mention that he was a former Intercontinental Champion just 4 years earlier. That's what you get for jumping to the NWA and winning the World Title, you dick! Fans knew better, obviously, but this was a thing they did a lot that year.

So I kinda think Iron Sheik becoming Col. Mustafa was more of the same. "He left and came back, let's pretend he's a brand new guy". Maybe they didn't wanna admit they know jack sh*t about geopolitics, and explaining why an Iranian dude would suddenly pledge allegiance to Iraq was just too much of a headache. Better to just say "Eh, brown people, sandy country, all the same sh*t" and stick a beret on him, if you're Vince. Not that too many people were fooled; Roddy Piper notoriously took the piss out of the entire angle on commentary when Sarge brought "Mustafa" out on TV for the first time, blatantly screaming "THAT'S THE IRON SHEIK!" the second he was revealed.

The Hogan vs. Flair/Undertaker angle hadn't technically started by August '91, but the pieces were being laid out. It definitely was very strange seeing Ric Flair and Undertaker on the same team, but it really only happened because by Summer '91, the plan for the next 6 months of main events was already laid out: Build Hogan vs. Undertaker for Survivor Series so they could do a quick belt switch, but keep Flair in the background as "spoiler" so they could then switch to Hogan vs. Flair, which WOULD have happened at WrestleMania if Hogan didn't need to take a vacation over the steroid scandal. The two heel characters had nothing in common at all; they were only paired up so Hogan could easily hopscotch from Undertaker to Flair as World Title Match opponents.

Like I said, 1991's booking was more or less a total mess. A lot of great stuff happened, but a lot of nonsense, too, all because the looming steroid scandal and guys like Warrior turning douchebag really screwed up their plans. 1992 was not a good year, either, but it was at least a little more stable, kinda. Although not really, as Warrior came back and then left abruptly AGAIN, screwing up an entire PPV build AGAIN. For better or worse, it seems like they just didn't do well with that guy around; not after 1990 anyways, because he pulled the EXACT SAME SH*T in '96 before leaving once and for all.

So anyways, hope that answers whatever questions you have. Although now I'M questioning why you thought Undertaker was part of the main event, when no, he totally had nothing to do with it. Ah well.
I watched Wrestling Bio about the feud that I posted then the two clip Mania match with Hogan in full camo. Then without any explanation of between Mania 7 and Summerslam watched the Summerslam match because it was a related video. I will digest all the information you posted now.

Here is the match.

Last edited by MikeandRaph87; 08-03-2020 at 06:18 PM.
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 06:27 PM   #17285
Leo656
The Franchise

Yeah, that wasn't SummerSlam, that was just some oddball sh*t they did. I think it was a way to merge the Warrior/Undertaker and Hogan/Sarge feuds and keep everybody hot until the PPV.

All the heel teams in 1991 and 1992 except the Nasty Boys just seemed like they drew names out of a hat. Especially for house shows. That sh*t was bananas.

EDIT:
I finished fixing up my Jakks/LJN ring, check it out in the Toys section in the "New Purchases" thread. She's a beauty!

Last edited by Leo656; 08-03-2020 at 06:39 PM.
Old 08-03-2020, 06:49 PM   #17286
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Yeah, that wasn't SummerSlam, that was just some oddball sh*t they did. I think it was a way to merge the Warrior/Undertaker and Hogan/Sarge feuds and keep everybody hot until the PPV.

All the heel teams in 1991 and 1992 except the Nasty Boys just seemed like they drew names out of a hat. Especially for house shows. That sh*t was bananas.
The pairings I hoped had storyline sense, but I am not surprised that it's just random. Seeing how wrestlers pair up or are pitted against each other is a part of the fun. Flair and Undertaker as an evil alliance is odd, but seeing The Mega Powers and Piper together made for a cool scenario.

The American soldier sympathetic to Iraq after the quick war while the Irish name became a piece of Americana. Bizarre but fun!

The biggest failure due to his own behavior is Ultimate Warrior. Such potential and a company behind him and multiple chances that he blew each time and only himself to blame.
Old 08-05-2020, 02:20 PM   #17288
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
New WWE faction is called Retribution

https://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/articl...ew-faction-raw
ah the over done faction that will come in and try and take over and stuff.

Old 08-05-2020, 02:45 PM   #17289
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Marty Jannety has confessed to a murder he committed at age 13 on Facebook.
Old 08-09-2020, 06:48 PM   #17290
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

James "Kamala The Ugandan Giant" Harris passed away today at 70

@smFISHMAN
?
53m
Kamala was one of those out there and unique characters you don?t really see in pro wrestling today. Ones in many ways that are missed for many reasons. #RIPKamala #RIPUgandanGiant
Old 08-09-2020, 07:22 PM   #17291
Leo656
The Franchise

Real shame. He was a nice guy. Unfortunately, he's had a long struggle with multiple health issues.

Rest easy, big guy.

Old 08-10-2020, 03:18 PM   #17292
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Leo656, you suggested Hogan's feud with Orndorff. I know it was two different times, but I assume it its based around the 1st Wrestlemania main event you are referring to. Care to break the feud down from '84 then in '86?
Old 08-10-2020, 04:24 PM   #17293
Leo656
The Franchise

Well, actually they had only like a "mini-feud" in '85, adjacent to the Piper feud. That led into WrestleMania, but it was more about Hogan and Piper and Orndorff was merely "involved".

That led to WrestleMania, where Orndorff took the pinfall from Hogan; in the aftermath, blame for the loss shifted around for a few weeks until both Piper and Orton were saying it was all Orndorff's fault, and in turn Orndorff turned face and ended up teaming with Hogan through mid-'86.

Trouble started when in a few matches, after Orndorff would dominate the bad guys with a series of moves, he'd tag Hogan in, who would then do the same series of moves, to a slightly bigger crowd response, leaving Paul annoyed. Hogan always played it up like he was just following Paul's lead, copying him out of admiration, but on commentary, Jesse Ventura as always would put it over as Hogan being devious, trying to steal the spotlight. Over a few weeks you'd see Paul getting more and more cranky whenever this happened, but they still won all their matches as a team and celebrated in victory.

Then some of the heels got in Paul's ear, telling him how devious and untrustworthy Hogan was, how he couldn't be trusted and was only teaming with Orndorff so he wouldn't have to defend the World Title against him. Adrian Adonis and Bobby Heenan started stirring the pot, telling Paul that Hogan wasn't his real friend and didn't care about him. This came to a head when off-camera, Paul tried to call Hulk and he was too busy to answer, which in Orndorff's mind confirmed everything the others were saying. He confronted Hogan about it in a memorable promo, in which Hogan defended himself by saying "I was in the gym, man! 500 lbs on the squat rack!" or some sh*t like that and that's why he couldn't get to the phone. They apparently squashed it, but in their very next tag match, at one point while the two were in the ring posing, Orndorff clobbered him out of nowhere with a clothesline, then hit him with one of the best Piledrivers you'd ever see, in what up to that point was the biggest double-cross in wrestling history since Larry Zbyszko turned on Bruno Sammartino. It was a big huge deal.

That led to them feuding for most of the rest of '86, where they had tons and tons of matches, everywhere except on PPV (since there was only WrestleMania at this point and the feud was a Summer feud). They drew like 74,000 to a non-televised house show in Toronto - repeat, 74,000 people came to a HOUSE SHOW to see Hogan wrestle Orndorff, that's how big a deal this was. It wasn't on TV but they released the event on VHS. Not long after, they had their incredible and famous Steel Cage Match on "Saturday Night's Main Event", with the controversial "Hogan landed first"/"Orndorff landed first" false finish at the halfway point. They had a LOT of matches, all good.

They were old High School rivals as they played on sports teams from opposing schools in the Tampa area, so they weren't exactly buddies and didn't always get along in real life, either, so while they didn't exactly "shoot" in their matches, they were very, very "snug" and at times they'd go at it about as hard as you could without getting hurt "for real". Sadly, they did both suffer some permanent damage from this feud, because it was drawing SO much money that they kept running it everywhere, with very few days off. Both guys have said the matches were stiff, with a lot of wild shots given and a ton of "receipts" given in turn, and they both got really banged up in the process. A lot of "You hit me hard, I hit you back twice as hard" stuff happening, and while it never went off-script or got out of line, they chipped the hell out of each other, especially around the neck area. Plus, they each gave each other a lot of Piledrivers along the way. So they both got neck damage; Hogan got off "light" with some permanent numbness in his fingers, but Orndorff got major nerve damage along the way, which he couldn't or wouldn't take time off to heal because he and Hogan were selling out the world. This led his right arm to atrophy over a couple years and shrink to half its normal size, becoming visibly malformed compared to his still-massive left arm. Ironically enough, he trained himself so hard that his shrunken arm became much stronger than the left. That's "Mr. Wonderful" for you. He's a cranky bastard but everyone respects him, and it's because of sh*t like that.

Eventually it ended, and Ordorff turned face and teamed up with Hogan again, even teaming with him at the first Survivor Series, but there was really nowhere left to go with them and Paul left the WWF shortly after.

It was a HELLUVA feud, though, the last big Hogan feud before Andre, really. And consider this: Before Andre, the scuttlebutt after the Hogan/Orndorff feud was generally, "How can you top THAT act?" In hindsight, we know what happened next with Andre, but for a brief time Hogan vs. Orndorff was considered the pinnacle, the greatest feud in wrestling history.

The two are definitely not pals, although that's mostly on Paul's end; he kinda feels Hogan should have put him over at least once since they wrestled a hundred times and Hulk would have gotten it back anyway, and I guess he has a point but oh well. When they went into the Hall of Fame the same year, you can see Hogan giving out hugs like Halloween candy, and he gets to Paul and is like "Come on, man, let's just let sh*t go" and Paul gets annoyed and tried to refuse, but then just for a moment he cracks and is like "F*ck it, fine, you big dummy" and lets Hogan hug him even though he doesn't really give it back, and that's about as "sweet" as that guy ever got, so it's kind of a nice moment. Even though he immediately made up for it by leaving his "$5 cheap plaque" in the hotel room and selling off his HoF ring. Paul Orndorff gives zero f*cks, and that's why he's "Mr. Wonderful"!

Probably most touching of all, though, is that Paul has repeatedly said about Hogan, "I don't like the guy, but he's the best guy I ever worked in the ring with, period." Again, with him that's about as romantic as he's ever been about anything, so it's actually a pretty big deal.

It's a really great feud with a lot of ups and downs and really good matches. Everyone has to see The Big Event and the Steel Cage epic, but they had tons of matches. They never phoned it in, either, and for a months-long feud you could forgive them if they did, but nope.

Always a fun one to revisit. At times you can see the one-upsmanship and legitimate frustration between them creep into the matches, and while it never gets out of hand it's fun to watch the intensity build. Nothing fancy, just two big bulls smacking the sh*t out of each other and spiking each other with Piledrivers. Old-school wrestling at its finest. No technical wizardry, just a bunch of Big Fights.

Old 08-12-2020, 07:20 PM   #17294
Leo656
The Franchise

Posted elsewhere, but I wouldn't want anyone to miss this,

Old 08-14-2020, 06:41 PM   #17296
Leo656
The Franchise

Watching various Wrestling Bios clips, and god DAMN Stephanie was sexy as hell during her 2003-2003 run as SmackDown GM.

I think she's actually one of the worst human beings in the world for many reasons, but f*ck it, you can't f*ck a "personality". But 2002 Steph was easily one of the hottest hotties they ever had, no question. She was on another level. Mmmm mmm mmmmm.

Still pretty hot now, definitely in better shape since she works out all the time and stuff. But I'unno, man; she had something intangible at that particular moment in time.

Old 08-15-2020, 01:29 AM   #17297
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Joseph Parks (Abyss) appears to finally be on WWE TV, he helped out AJ Styles tonight
Old 08-16-2020, 02:16 PM   #17298
Leo656
The Franchise

JESUS.

https://wrestlingheadlines.com/man-a...apping-charge/

Stay classy, marks! Thank God that didn't go any worse. Guy had a knife!

Old 08-23-2020, 07:17 AM   #17300
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Orton's goal is to apparently tie Cena for 16 world title wins and then face off against Cena at 'Mania to break Flair's title record

https://twitter.com/AlexM_talkSPORT/...ar-accident%2F

Tags
armbar#, silverdome brother, wrestling