The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 03-14-2020, 12:25 PM   #1
TommyT
Banned

Trump may be a Super Spreader.

Yeah not a Super-Shredder, a Super-Spreader. All Canadian government officials have been blocked from travelling to the states on business, as some have come back infected after interacting with the US government.

Floridas governor just met with Trump and now has covid.
The aids of Brazils President were at the same meeting, and they have it.
We thought that people around the president might infect him, looks like it might be the opposite.

#donttouchtrump #toxictrump
TommyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 12:58 PM   #2
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Don't worry... he might get tested, just "not for that reason." I'm not sure what reason then, maybe just for kicks. "...but because I think I will do it anyway."

Though the White House doctor is now saying he doesn't need to be tested. Um...why not?? Did he drink too much of the fruit punch is now believes Trump is invincible?
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 01:17 PM   #3
frank_one
Mad Scientist

If a man of his age had Coronavirus he wouldn't be able to hide it... unless he has it but the virus is still in its incubation stage. They say Coronavirus can stay silent for 15 days before the symptoms start to appear so... we'll see Mr. President.
frank_one is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 01:25 PM   #4
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Yeah, if he has it still in the incubation period, then really he may not be the one who gave it to those other people, but he's at a high risk of having gotten it, so he really aught to try to lead by example a little better and get tested. Him and some others around him. Heck, some of them are already self quarantining.
Old 03-14-2020, 04:06 PM   #5
TommyT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_one View Post
If a man of his age had Coronavirus he wouldn't be able to hide it... unless he has it but the virus is still in its incubation stage. They say Coronavirus can stay silent for 15 days before the symptoms start to appear so... we'll see Mr. President.
From what I've read, some people don't experience the symptoms, but are "Super spreaders." they take longer for symptoms to show, if they ever do, but meanwhile, the virus sheds like crazy, and they infect many many others.

He's also the President, so he has access to the very best care, any and all drug cocktails. We've seen examples of this , and they would absolutely cover up any possible weakness at all costs.
TommyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 04:23 PM   #6
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

*shrug* Maybe he's not? If he's got it he's in the "kill zone" age range, so the left should cross their fingers.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 04:52 PM   #7
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
From what I've read, some people don't experience the symptoms, but are "Super spreaders." they take longer for symptoms to show, if they ever do, but meanwhile, the virus sheds like crazy, and they infect many many others.
After all the nonsense I've seen elsewhere online where idiots are yelling about how Democrats and/or liberals somehow created this virus to try to hurt conservatives (thus their votes) and "get" Trump with it... him being an asymptomatic "super spreader" would be a rather ironic reversal. lol
Old 03-14-2020, 05:20 PM   #8
Leo656
The Franchise

What would be ironic about this, is that the man was compulsive about avoiding handshakes for his entire life until he became President. Like, you'd see him do it sometimes, but his personal policy was always very anti-handshake, "Because it spreads germs and I'm a germaphobe". He only ever relented to make other people feel like he was less "rude", and then when he became President he was essentially forced to abandon that policy altogether because "That's not nice, you gotta shake hands, you're the President."

So yeah, IF he contracted it, and is spreading it, it would at least in part be because everyone insisted that he stop being such a Big Meanie. If they'd left well enough alone and let him keep his hands to himself like he preferred, then maaaaaybe not.

First time I saw him shake anyone's hand after getting elected, I was honestly pretty surprised. Not the first time it had ever happened, but just knowing what I do of how HE feels about it, well... yeah, not his own choice. "That's the protocol." Imagine if now people get sick and die, all because he had to "act nicer". Pretty wild.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 05:30 PM   #9
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

But then why the hell is he not using this as an excuse to go back to his old ways of avoiding it? Opportunity presented itself and... wait, he's still going. Is it more of a childish "can't tell me what to do" thing some people do? They say stop so he keeps it up? Hm.

edit: Btw, new articles coming out now are saying he tested negative.

Here I thought it took a few days, it's a shame that other people have to wait a few/several days for it and sit around not knowing or infecting others in the meantime.

Though after all the flip flopping of info, misleading, and untrue things in these speeches and whatnot over this thing, do I believe they did it and got the results already... I dunno.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 03-14-2020 at 05:45 PM.
Old 03-14-2020, 06:34 PM   #10
Leo656
The Franchise

Who knows why he doesn't go back to refusing handshakes? Could just be as simple as "F*ck it", at this point.

It's just funny because of how often the "Trump doesn't shake hands" thing came up over the years. Especially to me since he's been in and out of the wrestling scene occasionally going back to the 80s, as he's best buddies with Vince, and in that business not shaking hands can get you fired or legit beaten up, so if anything we over-do it to the point of shaking the same guy's hand a half-dozen times in the same day just to make sure it was noticed by Them and All (although I'm gonna assume that this week, "locker room protocol" has been waived, or at least I hope so ). Not that he was ever "in trouble" or anything, because he's not a worker and thus not subject to The Rules, but it was a persistent thing that would come up whenever anyone in the wrestling business would be asked what it was like to meet Trump on any of his drop-ins. "Cool guy, actually, but... he doesn't shake hands with anyone, which is weird, because, well, You Know How It Is Back Here, right?" Like literally the oddest thing about him to a room of Pro-Graps folk, was that he was the only guy (politely) refusing to shake hands. It was the only thing about him that anyone noticed enough to mention.

So yeah, pretty wild to see him do a 180 on it, regardless of reason, and kinda funny under the current circumstances. But as you said, he may as well re-adopt that policy because he's never had a better reason. AND think of the self-promotion: "I wasn't being an asshole, I was being a trend-setter! I was the first guy to say not to shake hands! Y'all laughed at me then, but who's laughing NOW?" He ought'a ride that pony for all it's worth; that's what I'd do.

I also forgot to say earlier, if Trump came out as a Super-Shredder, I might actually vote. Super-Shredder 2020!

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 06:37 PM   #11
joe-eyeball
Stone Warrior

So much for this thread as he has tested negative.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/14/polit...rus/index.html
joe-eyeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 07:27 PM   #12
Warhorse
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
Yeah not a Super-Shredder, a Super-Spreader. All Canadian government officials have been blocked from travelling to the states on business, as some have come back infected after interacting with the US government.

Floridas governor just met with Trump and now has covid.
The aids of Brazils President were at the same meeting, and they have it.
We thought that people around the president might infect him, looks like it might be the opposite.

#donttouchtrump #toxictrump
This is an outright lie! DeSantis does not have the virus and you need to stop spreading false rumors.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 09:39 PM   #13
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe-eyeball View Post
So much for this thread as he has tested negative.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/14/polit...rus/index.html
I don't believe it. Trump is notorious for lying. This is fake news and a hoax designed by crooked Trump to weaken the American immune system.

I want to see his long form health report. What's he hiding?

Seriously, though. The load probably has it. There's no way he'd admit to it.
Old 03-14-2020, 10:13 PM   #14
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_one View Post
Well there are two strains of the Coronavirus. There is the Type "L" and Type "S".
Type "L" is the more common and believed to be the more aggressive/lethal. Type "S" is more closer to the Corona-virus family and believed to be less aggressive, bc it is the less common strain. So he may have gotten lucky and gotten "S" Type Corona-Virus which can show no visible signs.
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 10:53 PM   #15
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School

Also, the American test kits were faulty. Unless we get a proper and independent examination, Trump's claims will remain suspect.
Old 03-15-2020, 01:10 AM   #16
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
I don't believe it.
We know.

Quote:
I want to see his long form health report. What's he hiding?
And his taxes, and the unredacted Mueller report, etc., etc.. "There's got to be SOMETHING there!" Etc..
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 06:22 AM   #17
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
We know.

And his taxes, and the unredacted Mueller report, etc., etc.. "There's got to be SOMETHING there!" Etc..
Listen, I know that, on some level, you understand my frustration here.

I know you understand because you're currently making the argument that Obama, by virtue of "being on the left", was not subject to the same scrutiny as Trump is for the corona virus outbreak.

The flip side of this is that Trump lead a massive witch hunt against Obama. Trump used birtherism as a means to advertise himself. This lead to constant criticism from Trump and the Right, along with demands of Obama's long form birth certificate and academic records.

Later, Trump remarked he should continue pushing the idea that the certificate was a fraud.

For me, it's not that "there must be something there!" There doesn't need to be. There's enough that Trump can't hide or obfuscate to let people know he's a con man.

Let alone that after his witch hunt for Obama, Trump refused to release any of his records and threatened legal action against anyone who did.

We all had to sit through 8 years of GOP tantrums about Obama. Every week it was something different. Tan suits. Dijon mustard. School lunches. Trips to India. War efforts. Hell, even after Trump won the election we still had to hear about bugged microwaves.

After 8 years of back seat driving, Trump and the GOP got a chance to take the wheel, and they've blown it. This should have been fairly easy to contain, too. It's not like we didn't have infrastructure in place to deal with this kind of thing.

After all of that, I'm going to sit here and laugh because karma's a bitch. Maybe I'll put on a gas mask like Matt Gaetz and tell everyone this is a Democratic hoax.

Trump called this a hoax. Trump told everyone he's got a natural ability to handle these kinds of things. Trump has assured everyone that every thing is fine. . . then back pedaled hard.

To be clear: I'm not some loon looking for a smoking gun in some documents. I'm just sitting back watching the fall of the US under a cult of sycophants and boobs who couldn't manage a lemonade stand let alone the most powerful country on Earth.

Look at the people around Trump. How long do they stay? How often are they thrown under the bus? And you think this man is truly a leader? You've been conned.

I mean no offense, but you look like a mad man. I hope that one day you wise up and drop this cause. It's not worth it. You're going to follow this man right into ruin.