The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 03-11-2020, 12:24 AM   #81
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
Speaking of cats, when will we 2ver find out what became of Goose? I already miss that mother-flerken!
I'm sure it'll turn up in a big way in "Captain Marvel: Secret Invasion."
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 04:30 PM   #82
Galactus
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
I can't be the only one who kind of finds it offensive to people with cancer that we're gonna be doing a thing where someone gets "cured" of it or whatever by being given a magical hammer. Feels kind of irresponsible. Nobody asked me, but it's the first thing that comes to my mind regardless. "Sucks you have cancer, BUT now you're Thor, so don't worry about it!" That sounds awful on its face, but I guess execution is everything. I'm sure it'll be handled with more grace than that, or at least one would hope. That's just my knee-jerk reaction.

That's about where my thoughts begin and end on this. I only liked the first Thor movie and I generally hate everything this director does, so it's an easy pass for me. It's been at least ten years since everyone realized that Natalie Portman simply isn't that good an actress, so she alone isn't gonna be enough to get me to pay attention.
If it follows the comic book story then lifting Mjolnir and becoming the female Thor doesn't cure Jane's cancer in fact it actually cancels out her latest chemo hence why her doctors are baffled she's making so little progress.

The only cure the hammer provides is her sensing she's near the end genuinely considering staying Thor forever of course she knows she's never actually be Jane again if she does.

It kinda touches on how the early Thor appearances even when Don Blake transformed into Thor he's still have Blake's personality and memories in a thunder god body but slowly started talking cod Shekespearian thees and thous and questions just where how the times Tor has a human host how much is the host and how much is 'Thor'.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 03:02 PM   #83
Egon1982
Hench Mutant

postponed due to virus
Egon1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 03:22 PM   #84
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

We can pretty much assume everything that is currently filming (whether TV or film) is postponed, let alone things that haven't even started filming yet.

My biggest worry is Better Call Saul season 6. It took a certain miracle to align things up with everyone to start shooting last month.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 03:40 PM   #85
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egon1982 View Post
postponed due to virus

I am not seeing that being reported anywhere. the only blurb is from Comic book resources which says "Its impact on the production timeline of Doctor Strange: In the Multiverse of Madness, Spider-Man 3 and Thor: Love and Thunder is unknown at this point."

I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 09:00 PM   #86
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
We can pretty much assume everything that is currently filming (whether TV or film) is postponed, let alone things that haven't even started filming yet.
Yeah, I pretty much said the exact same thing in another thread. I can't see anything moving forward anytime soon, and even then, most of the "regular people" are going to be out of work for YEARS, so I can't see Hollywood going right back to "business as usual" either, as it might be considered vulgar and offensive for them to go right back to spending hundreds of millions of dollars on make-believe when most people are going to be scratching and clawing just to survive. At the very least, anything that isn't a guaranteed billion-seller isn't going to move forward because it would be considered a waste of resources.

This one should be safe regardless, though. I think pretty much only the MCU and Disney remakes are "safe" and everything else is, at the least, "on hold until further notice". But I predict that most movies and TV shows that we've heard about recently are simply not going to happen.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vegita-san hates women