The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 04-25-2012, 09:38 AM   #1
Peanut
Second Gear

Are you sure this isn't a fanfic?
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:09 AM   #2
SherlockJr
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
If that's the case, then it's a masterpiece when compared to 99% of fanfic.

SherlockJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:38 AM   #3
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

I had a dream that I got lost in a school. I was looking for my math class, because they weren't in ther usual place. Somehow I ended up in a circular room with a bunch of doors, with no idea of how I even got there. I tried looking for an exit but it seemed like every door was a closet, and one of the doors was open. When I looked inside I saw the grudge and said, "Whoa! Okay avoiding that door!" and shuddered.

Another dream I was again lost in the school, but this time i was looking for my english class. I somehow ended up in the library, except it was so decorative, and I think there was a pirates ship. The weirdest part though was that the whole school was decorated in halloween decorations in February.

This dream was kinda funny. I saw Shredder taking Splinter hostage into my brother's room. So I slapped him.
Old 07-09-2016, 01:32 PM   #4
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist

Quote:
This dream was kinda funny. I saw Shredder taking Splinter hostage into my brother's room. So I slapped him.
I literally can see that happening. But you should've freed Splinter so there could be an epic 1v1
Old 07-13-2016, 09:39 AM   #5
Icebot
Foot Elite

I just had a dream where I got laid off at my job. It was scary, yet relieving.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 06:42 PM   #6
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

I, along with either my sister or a close friend, were in some kind of home-like facility, I believe there to heal from some kind of injury. Had just woken up in this place, in a regular bed (though rather large and the sister/friend was sharing the other side) with the blanket pulled up over my head, but the side at the edge of the bed open a bit to let in some air and light. My head clearing, still laying under the covers, I notice that my outstretched arm and hand is different and I appear not to be in my normal body; my skin is a dark green, I have chunky three-fingered hands, and [I guess through dream magic] I'm aware that my facial features have become like that of the Turtles.

I have become aware of this 'problem' just before an uncle was coming in to visit me and my sister/friend and I'm not sure what to do. I stay under the covers and just say hi to him from the open side. Luckily he somehow didn't notice.

A bit later the sister/friend and I were outside of this building. I'm not sure if it was some kind of lunch picnic or what, but there was some kind of small afternoon event happening for the people who are at this place. I'm trying to keep a low profile and so far so good no one has yet to take notice of this woman with the green skin and odd features.

I was still clothed, and my torso was still built/shaped like my normal human woman body, so I was only like the Turtles to a degree, but wearing short sleeves and shorts the green skin (and somewhat reptile-like in texture) was really obvious. Also pretty sure my hair was gone, though I might have been trying to "hide" this new identity with a hat...

Don't quite remember what went on beyond this point. Pretty sure I was in this body a while longer, but it was one of those dreams that just gets really random and is all over the place. Was kind of fun to see things from that perspective though.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 02:47 AM   #7
shuriken
Second City Shinobi

My dream was as follows...
I was in a wood cabin and me and a group of about 15-20 other people were making bird houses in some sort of bare bones shop. There were these wooden benches and tables, tools a clock and windows, with low hanging spotlights at about every 6 foot interval. Then an alarm went off at around noon, everyone packed their things up and I'm thinking "oh ok time to eat".
So I go to the bathroom to urinate, wash my hands and when I get out everyone is naked and there is just a massive orgy. guys and gals, gals with gals, guys with guys, guys with two gals, two guys with one gal... I thought to myself "Everyone's having sex but me... but there's no food" I was either really hungry or too uncomfortable to join in, so I left the cabin and was greeted by these two guards in gas masks and grey hazmat suits that began shooting at me telling me to go back inside. I ran away and tripped over a garden gnome and then I woke up.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:09 PM   #8
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
I had a nightmare where I was in a house with people I didn't know, then this huge shadow swept across the house taking away these people and myself. When I opened my eyes, I saw Earth as something horrifing. Trees were twisted, fire was coming out of the ground, people hurt. It was awful.
That's terrifying! That is seriously a nightmare of a nightmare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
I have never read a Harry Potter fanfic so I wouldn't know. Unless I somehow channeled the person who was writing it in my sleep.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:22 PM   #9
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Oh. I remember this one dream I had where I was in a Walmart parking lot and all the car alarms went off. Then the cars started to move on their own, and were crashing into each other. And I was in the middle of it all, and couldn't get out. Like dude WTH?
Old 04-25-2012, 12:58 PM   #10
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19thCenturyGhost View Post
Oh. I remember this one dream I had where I was in a Walmart parking lot and all the car alarms went off. Then the cars started to move on their own, and were crashing into each other. And I was in the middle of it all, and couldn't get out. Like dude WTH?
Yikes! That's freaky!

I remember a nightmare I had where there was a shriveled up, decomposing body in the shadows of the corner of a room. It freaked me out so bad!
Old 04-25-2012, 01:04 PM   #11
SherlockJr
Foot Soldier

I had a dream where an old man had a stroke, and the doctors decided slitting his throat would fix him. It was disturbing and bizarre.

It's funny, 75% of my dreams don't involve me in any way, just other characters doing weird things.

SherlockJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:06 PM   #12
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherlockJr View Post
It's funny, 75% of my dreams don't involve me in any way, just other characters doing weird things.
OMG! Same Here! Or I'm some else other than me.

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight...for HIM?

~Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:19 PM   #13
Raphael86
Foot Soldier

Greatest dream I ever had, my Uncle built an exact replica of the DeLorean from Back to the Future, and I got to drive it.

Some of the worst nightmares I have had are actual Freddy nightmares. And they're always perfect in detail. I'm either in the boiler room or somewhere I'm familiar with and bam! Freddy shows up, and he is exactly like he is in the movies. Stone. Cold. Terrifying.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:46 PM   #14
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Orange Dude View Post
I remember a nightmare I had where there was a shriveled up, decomposing body in the shadows of the corner of a room. It freaked me out so bad!
EWWW. That's horrible!! Imagine how'd that smell *gag*
Old 04-25-2012, 03:59 PM   #15
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherlockJr View Post
I had a dream where an old man had a stroke, and the doctors decided slitting his throat would fix him. It was disturbing and bizarre.

That is really creepy.

Yeah I know what you mean. Last night I had a dream that wasn't about me at all, but about Basil and Olivia from the Great Mouse Detective on a small, toy ship in the middle of the ocean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19thCenturyGhost View Post
EWWW. That's horrible!! Imagine how'd that smell *gag*
Ugh! I am so glad smell wasn't a prominent factor in the dream or else I might have been scarred!
Old 04-25-2012, 04:02 PM   #16
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy

I had a dream that featured Batman and Catwoman. It was after I watched Batman TAS, and in the dream, Catwoman was walking around, then Batman showed up. She tried to get away from him, but eventually was caught.

TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:31 PM   #17
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Orange Dude View Post
That's terrifying! That is seriously a nightmare of a nightmare.
Tell me about it. I'm glad I never had it again.

TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote