The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Old 04-29-2022, 12:36 PM   #1
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Time frame between movies

Gotta question on the timeframe between movies. How long were the turtles living in Aprils apartment? When did the Shredder actually wake from his coma in the garbage heap? I mean it feels like we're seeing two different time frames or a flash back.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 01:01 PM   #2
Leo656
The Franchise

This has come up a thousand times (not snapping at you, just explaining/reminding). It's one of the biggest gripes people have about the second movie and it's been brought up and discussed for ages. In truth, nobody really knows or ever will, because all of the evidence is contradictory.

There's stuff which suggests it could only have been a couple of days - the Foot soldiers are acting like they literally just got their asses kicked yesterday, and how long was Shredder really living in that junkyard subsisting on garbage droppings before he decided to make a Dramatic Reveal? Also, his new facial cuts look pretty fresh - but the fact that April very clearly has been living in her new apartment for quite some time completely contradicts that. She's been there long enough to build rapport with the neighbors and Keno has clearly been delivering pizza to her for quite a while.

Realistically, it HAD to have been a month at the absolute least. But it's a bad movie and so there's some nonsense that contradicts that. And, since it's a bad movie, they don't bother to clarify it at all.

SUCH a bad f*cking movie. Fun, sure, but... awful. Literally could have been written by a child.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote