The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 10-24-2003, 11:09 AM   #1
Angelus
Mouser

Can someone tell me what happened in the last two episodes?

Return to New York part 3, and the one with Raph and the lone cub. I missed these episodes, and I would like an in depth summary on them. Thanks.
Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2003, 03:06 PM   #2
J Legault
Mad Scientist

1. Return to N.Y. known to be the most epic episode of Season 1. And the 3rd Shredder Battle is more thrilling. Stockman kicks Hun, Tech Foot, and the Turtle a bit. Then Stockman was defeated after 2 hard hits.

Splinter nearly gotten kill from falling from the Building Leo saved him and placed him to a safe place. Then Leo uses the Sword of Tengu and battle the Shredder, Foot Eliete, and Foot along with the Guardians not 2 but several of them. Leo takes down Shredder by Slicing his head but no blood included.

They ended up using the Sword of Tengsu to put the whole HQ in flames when the police came it's time the TMNT to go. Splinter is missing as for Shredder he is now frightning to say.

Lone Raph and Cub:

Is a Raph stand alone episode he attends to find Splinter by himself until he finds a kid geting chase by some Gangsters. He attends to help the kid go to the gangster's hid out to rescue his mom.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline   Reply With Quote