The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 02-28-2005, 10:36 PM   #141
GK Punk
I'm your Devil

I'm definetley looking forward to Mania.

I second what Peanut said about Jericho and the Intercontinental title (as many know, that's always been my favorite championship, and Jericho is one of my favorite IC champs of all time)

A really good Raw tonight, but as you guys said PLEASE END THE BENOIT/HASSAN FEUD. PLEASE. I BEG YOU. (And me and my friends were the only ones to chear Hassan when he came to the ring from Raw in San Jose)
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 10:39 PM   #142
Demented Utrom
Hench Mutant

I think Chris Masters should be sent back to OVW.He botched on Steven Richards he has a broken nose now.Wrestlemaina is in 34 days or 4 weeks.I'm ordering it.I think the guys that botch should punished and not rewarded.
Demented Utrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 10:00 AM   #143
KROW
Rideo omnibus vobis.

More words other than derivitives of "botch" please. Try an internet search for "thesaurus" and feel refreshed and improved.

Stiff.. I mean, Chris Masters (still can't say it right ) doesn't need to be punished for breaking Richards' nose. First, in this business, bumps and bruises and other injuries are a given and all performers take them in stride. *cough* Mick Foley *cough* Second, Richards' has had worse happen to him. The only thing Masters would get punished for would be a form of unsportsmanlike conduct for not caring for what he did. If he didn't talk to Richards' after the match and what-not, that would have been different. You learn to take the good with the bad in professional wrestling.

Now, as for RAW, it was a good show. I also didn't care for the end to the Hassan/Benoit match. Benjamin vs. Snitsky was a good workout for the IC Champ. Jericho, hopefully, will get more recognition with the direction in which he's going. I enjoyed that small interview Batista had with Ross. He has great mic skills, and the small skirmish with Trips and Flair was nice, with Batista goading HHH to get in the ring. I loved that.

Michaels and Edge put on a good match. Angle's appearance was a real treat, and I ended up laughing my ass off as the show faded out, with Angle screaming in the crowd. I thought that was friggin' hilarious.

KROW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 02:45 PM   #144
Demented Utrom
Hench Mutant

If he stiffed on one of the big stars.I think he would be sent back or fired.He stiffed last night to.I don't think Chris Masters knows it's supposed be scripted fighting.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:56 PM   #145
GK Punk
I'm your Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder utrom
If he stiffed on one of the big stars.I think he would be sent back or fired.He stiffed last night to.I don't think Chris Masters knows it's supposed be scripted fighting.
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have hired him, put him in a gimmick and sent him to the ring with instructions to win the match Via Submission at the 3 minute mark if he didn't know it was scripted.
Old 03-02-2005, 09:52 AM   #146
Wingnut
Mad Scientist

Peter Brady and X-Pac are going to get into a fight.

Just thought i'd add that.

"I'll be what I wanna do."
Wingnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 10:04 AM   #147
KROW
Rideo omnibus vobis.

Wow, Wingnut. Haven't seen you in a while. How've you been? And why would X-Pac want to beat up Chris Knight for? A Very Brady Syxx-Pac?

Old 03-02-2005, 10:38 AM   #148
Wingnut
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KROW

Wow, Wingnut. Haven't seen you in a while. How've you been? And why would X-Pac want to beat up Chris Knight for? A Very Brady Syxx-Pac?
Good to see you again. I'd figure i'd drop by for awhile since I have some new found time on my hands.

Anyway, I guess Chyna is on that show the Surreal Life on VH1 and X-Pac drops by and she gets pissed, then Peter Brady tries to get him out of the house or something.

I just saw it flipping through the channels.

Old 03-02-2005, 10:41 AM   #149
KROW
Rideo omnibus vobis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnut
Good to see you again. I'd figure i'd drop by for awhile since I have some new found time on my hands.

Anyway, I guess Chyna is on that show the Surreal Life on VH1 and X-Pac drops by and she gets pissed, then Peter Brady tries to get him out of the house or something.

I just saw it flipping through the channels.
Likewise.

Oh, yeah. I forgot she was on that. Too bad Celebrity Deathmatch has gone the way of the dodo. It would've been nice to see that fight in claytastic glory.

Maybe TNA will do something with this.

Old 03-02-2005, 10:52 AM   #150
Wingnut
Mad Scientist

Peter Brady is ripped, I would take him over X-Pac right now

Old 03-02-2005, 10:55 AM   #151
Peanut
Second Gear

I would take anyone over X-Pac. That guy is such a runt! I'm sure he's out of shape now too.
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 10:57 AM   #152
Demented Utrom
Hench Mutant

Did you forget the Sean Waltman has a martial arts background.Will probably beat up Peter Brady.He is pretty nasty for a small guy.
Old 03-02-2005, 10:59 AM   #153
KROW
Rideo omnibus vobis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut
I would take anyone over X-Pac. That guy is such a runt! I'm sure he's out of shape now too.

Elite5 is so going to wang you!

Old 03-02-2005, 11:14 AM   #154
Wingnut
Mad Scientist

Im not saying anything else about X-Pac

When Elite sees this he's gonna crap a brick

Old 03-03-2005, 12:44 PM   #155
Lisardo
Stone Warrior

Smackdown isn't on till tonight. I hadn't heard about this Orton/Taker match at Wrestlemania 21.

BTW those Hollywood promos are hilarious! The Pulp Fiction one was great! As for matches, I wouldn't mind seeing big man vs big man; JBL vs. Tripple H, since both are the main guys on each show. I know they can't tho since they both hold a title now. Sofar I like the matches I'm hearing about for Wrestlemania 21 tho. I was really glad to hear about the new members of the WWE Hall of Fame too.

About the most recent Smackdown PPV tho, I didn't see it. I didn't waste my time. I knew JBL would still somehow retain his title, unfairly like he always does, so I figured why bother. And he did end up keeping it, which I predicted all along. I really hope he looses it at Wrestlemania tho.

Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 01:05 PM   #156
ZariusTwo
Overlord

J.B.L did'nt win "unfairly", he got out of the cage before The Big Show did, true, it was by emerging from underneath the ring, but it still counts.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 02:58 PM   #157
Demented Utrom
Hench Mutant

I only watch Raw now.I don't touch Smackdown with a ten foot pole anymore.The WWE should hire new writers.The current writers are garbage and don't know anything about wrestling.It's the Triple H show and the JBL show boring time to move on with different guys.
Old 03-03-2005, 05:36 PM   #158
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
I only watch Raw now.I don't touch Smackdown with a ten foot pole anymore.The WWE should hire new writers.The current writers are garbage and don't know anything about wrestling.It's the Triple H show and the JBL show boring time to move on with different guys.
Stop telling us something we don't already know...

Christ, someone ban this guy already.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 06:21 PM   #159
Peanut
Second Gear

Quote:
You've told us that before, no need to keep repeating it.

My big problem with Smackdown (which I'm watching right now) is the commentating. Tazz and Michael Cole are just ridiculous. I can't stand them. Michael Cole was always a douche bag, but with Tazz by his side he's even worse.
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 10:38 PM   #160
GK Punk
I'm your Devil

Haha I love Tazz. Maybe's it's 'cause I was a Tazz fanboy in the old ECW days. (same reason I love Raven so much to this day...)

I'm planning on buying one of the WWE Championship belts but can't make up my mind... I'm Considering the WWE Championship, the World Heavyweight or the Intercontinental. Or, If I can find one, the Big Eagle (Attitude Era) Belt. I hear they re-released those with the WWE logo on them, both with and without the Wrestlemania XX 6th plate.

Tags
armbar#, silverdome brother, wrestling