The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Toys and Collectibles

Notices

Old 08-03-2016, 05:07 PM   #2041
Powder
So tired of this place

I completed this set of K-on figures from Wave! wearing their mascot suits.

I had Mugi already (blonde, second from left) but recently was able to nab the rest in one fell swoop. The flyers for their club are removable, there's a little articulation in the arms, & the heads are on ball-joints, coming with additional ones matching the costumes.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 08:37 PM   #2042
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconhood View Post
Power Rangers Legacy Ninja Storm Rangers: Red, Yellow, and Blue
https://c7.staticflickr.com/9/8201/2...366a3a87_z.jpgPower Rangers Legacy Ninja Storm Rangers, All 3 (1) by Tsak Knight, on Flickr
Power Rangers Legacy MMPR Red and Green Rangers
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8898/2...3cf3ed35_z.jpgPower Rangers Legacy MMPR by Tsak Knight, on Flickr
These are out already? how are they?
I kind of want some since they basically promised all the teams will be made. I'd like to have a "Once a Ranger" team of my fav. rangers. I'm not sure about the scale and the muslces though. I have a bunch of the SH Figuarts but sadly that line seems dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjmart019 View Post
To add more to my 90s toys: Tyco Cadillacs and Dinosaurs Jack Tenrec's Cadillac Mint in Box (not anymore). There's nothing wrong with collecting mint in box items, but im just not that type of a collector.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s/IMAG3791.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s/IMAG3792.jpg
I love MIB collectors since it means I get to open up the toy when I buy it 20 years later

Oddly enough I was thinking about Xenoxoic Tales/Cadillacs and Dinosaurs and pondered about re-watching the show again or not the coming weeks. I thought about getting a figure from this line but they're all so ugly, the Cadillac might be the best toy and I hate cars. This is something that needs a revival.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 12:50 PM   #2043
Falconhood
Stone Warrior

Today's haul by Tsak Knight, on Flickr
Old 08-14-2016, 11:05 AM   #2044
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

I'm unable to post pics, but snagged a DC Collectibles Arrow TV series season 2 Deathstroke on Friday from Ebay. I can't wait til this guy shows up on my doorstep. If only that mask was removable. Ah well. I still love ya, Slade.
Old 08-17-2016, 12:08 AM   #2045
Segaturtle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconhood View Post
I like those. Star Fox is a part of the line now, and so is Falco and Slippy. I'm guessing most TMNT and video game fans would want those figures, I'm thinking about buying them. Peppy hare is sure to follow, I would guess. It would be unusual not to make an action figure of him, since the rest of the team is available now. If anyone has any pictures of their Star Fox action figures, I'd really like to see them in a group picture.
Segaturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 01:40 PM   #2046
AT-Man
I SEEN IT

I got me the elusive 200X Dragon Walker w/ tattooed He-Man MIB.

Spoiler:

Through the Golden Door
AT-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 09:13 AM   #2047
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

Some hauls from the last few weeks, courtesy of Walmart, Shirtpunch, and Amazon!

Disney Infinity 2.0 Toy Box Starter Pack (PS4) (Got it for TEN BUCKS!)
TMNT 2012 Robug Figure
TMNT Mega Bloks Blind Bag Series 2 Slash
(YES. Even better that he came from a blind bag with the code rubbed off. )
TMNT Mega Bloks Blind Bag Series 2 Raphael (WITH SPIKE!)
TMNT Mega Bloks Blind Bag Series 2 Translucent Donatello
Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions Movie Pack (x1)
(It was literally the only one they had left and they haven't gotten in anymore since. XD)

Yoshimander Shirt
Summon Your Monster Shirt (Miiiiiiiight wear this to the premiere of a certain movie next month. )

Five Yu-Gi-Oh! Dragons of Legend Unleashed Packs (Finally have Lord of the Red and Doom Virus Dragon!)

Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 05:52 PM   #2048
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist

Yesterday was my birthday so I got a PR Legacy Movie Morpher (Billy/Blue Ranger edition), Bioncle Storm Beast and 2015 Lewa, and Ninjago Lighthouse Siege.
Old 09-02-2016, 06:03 PM   #2049
Powder
So tired of this place

You can't quite capture the effect in photos but this Star Power Mario is all glittery & iridescent. A friend sent me a package with a bunch of cool little things in it, including this. I'm a sucker for anything metallic, translucent, glitter filled, etc. This one hits all the right spots.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 09:03 AM   #2050
sdp
Megan Fox = April

This is from two weeks ago but I might start taking pics and sharing of things I buy.

I'm a big fan of the Twilight Zone and I really wanted that figure, love the b/w color and it fits my other 3 3/4" figures well and creepy as he should. I'm not a fan of the "retro" non-articulation but it works.

As I've posted here I became a big fan of Five Nights at Freddy's and wanted a figure, he looks great but his limbs fall if you try to move them, it's annoying. I kind of wanted him to be the singer of my action figure band but I think he'll become an interviewer instead.

The injustice figures I wanted for a while but always found it hard to justify the price but I was afraid they'd just sell out and I'd pay even more so I got them. I loved both the designs of Flash and Raven and they're two of my fav. characters so it made sense. Reviews made it seem like they were terrible but they aren't bad, except for Raven's left leg which falls every time you move it, still, Raven will fit well in my 3 3/4" display.

The two Pokemon figures I'm kind of disappointed in, for one they're too big. I always thought both of them were much smaller. The Jessie figure is excellent but it just takes too much space which I don't have. Misty on the other hand is not that good, I loved that it was a figure based on her Gen I appearance but for the price it's definitely not worth it. The Misty figure from the same line as Jessie's is much better. Oh well, it's still cool but not worth the price.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 08:47 PM   #2051
TurtleWA
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
This is from two weeks ago but I might start taking pics and sharing of things I buy.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqQ4anTUMAA0w-g.jpg

I'm a big fan of the Twilight Zone and I really wanted that figure, love the b/w color and it fits my other 3 3/4" figures well and creepy as he should. I'm not a fan of the "retro" non-articulation but it works.

As I've posted here I became a big fan of Five Nights at Freddy's and wanted a figure, he looks great but his limbs fall if you try to move them, it's annoying. I kind of wanted him to be the singer of my action figure band but I think he'll become an interviewer instead.

The injustice figures I wanted for a while but always found it hard to justify the price but I was afraid they'd just sell out and I'd pay even more so I got them. I loved both the designs of Flash and Raven and they're two of my fav. characters so it made sense. Reviews made it seem like they were terrible but they aren't bad, except for Raven's left leg which falls every time you move it, still, Raven will fit well in my 3 3/4" display.

The two Pokemon figures I'm kind of disappointed in, for one they're too big. I always thought both of them were much smaller. The Jessie figure is excellent but it just takes too much space which I don't have. Misty on the other hand is not that good, I loved that it was a figure based on her Gen I appearance but for the price it's definitely not worth it. The Misty figure from the same line as Jessie's is much better. Oh well, it's still cool but not worth the price.
The DC 2-pack is cool! also I like the b/w TZ figure.
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 04:23 PM   #2052
Slade
god status

Got these three recently.

Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 12:10 AM   #2053
Ninjinister
無問題

Old 09-07-2016, 04:18 AM   #2054
Hamato Yoshi
Stone Warrior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-s1mxRvFrc

Not many of these sgd by Dolph
Hamato Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 07:26 PM   #2055
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!

A couple of finds while we were out of town recently...

My wife has gotten massively into Pokemon lately (hasn't everyone?) and couldn't resist these two statue/figures:

No Brock, unfortunately. Maybe next time...

And I found a little Dragon Ball Goku/Shenlong display that's super cute:

Old 09-12-2016, 08:42 PM   #2056
Zak The Neutrino
Stone Warrior

I found this gem on a pick with my toy store guy.

Zak The Neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 05:39 AM   #2057
Hamato Yoshi
Stone Warrior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVc0eXIEtSw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQs8gb4ztvs

Defenders of Earth 30
Hamato Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 01:54 PM   #2058
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post
A couple of finds while we were out of town recently...

My wife has gotten massively into Pokemon lately (hasn't everyone?) and couldn't resist these two statue/figures:

https://s18.postimg.org/kf1kqcxux/mistyash.jpg

No Brock, unfortunately. Maybe next time...
Brock isn't out yet, but he's coming in October with Vulpix, Geodude, and a cooking set:

Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 04:59 PM   #2059
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy

Picked up a DC Icons Joker figure for Batman Day:

TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 05:42 AM   #2060
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist

I actually saw 2 Red Legacy Ninja Storm Rangers, 1 Yellow Ninja Storm Ranger, and 1 MMPR Green Ranger at my Walmart yesterday. I'm waiting to pick one of them up another time. Anyways at Walmart I got the Ninjas in Training Don and Leo, but afterwards I went to Target and found something amazing:
Spoiler:
A NINJAGO JAY MASK!