The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 08-09-2021, 07:03 PM   #341
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
I said rallies, not riots. I thought you had enough common sense to know that not all BLM protests were riots and that it was a small percentage of them that were.
Is that what CNN told you? I think it'd be difficult to find even one large BLM "demonstration" that didn't at least have pockets of riots. And the Trump "rallies"... zero violence except in defense when BLM/Antifa picked fights with them.

And yeah, Fauci refused to decry the BLM stuff. Refused to comment on it. Yet he advised every other kind of gathering for the people to stay home.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 07:07 PM   #342
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Yeah, it was kind of a 2-sided thing. The left saw it as Biden having smaller more safer rallies while Trump had huge super spreaders. The right saw it was no one cares about Biden, Trump has huge rallies cause they love him. I saw it spun both ways. The left saw Biden's more careful approach as a sign he was gonna win the election and the right saw Trump's huge turnouts to be a sign he was gonna win the election.

But as for the protests, the main thing I noticed is they happened at a time where small gatherings were supposed to be a big no-no. Suddenly the news went from avoid large gatherings, even if its family gatherings cause of the virus.... to go out and protest in large gatherings, it's A-OK! without a single mention of the virus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Is that what CNN told you?

And yeah, Fauci refused to decry the BLM stuff. Refused to comment on it. Yet he advised every other kind of gathering for the people to stay home.
Fauci's a quack. It's infuriating how many people go by his word and anyone questioning him is shunned or silenced.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 07:23 PM   #343
ssjup81
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Yeah, it was kind of a 2-sided thing. The left saw it as Biden having smaller more safer rallies while Trump had huge super spreaders. The right saw it was no one cares about Biden, Trump has huge rallies cause they love him. I saw it spun both ways. The left saw Biden's more careful approach as a sign he was gonna win the election and the right saw Trump's huge turnouts to be a sign he was gonna win the election.

But as for the protests, the main thing I noticed is they happened at a time where small gatherings were supposed to be a big no-no. Suddenly the news went from avoid large gatherings, even if its family gatherings cause of the virus.... to go out and protest in large gatherings, it's A-OK! without a single mention of the virus.
Definitely a double-standard then. I really wish we did have people who just judged both the same. In my view, both should have been viewed the same. We were supposed to limit contact with folks. Either say something for both or don't say anything with either, right?
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote