The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 10-03-2017, 04:22 PM   #21
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
The reason I bought Yellow and Silver off the eshop was so that I could eventually use them in later games(Sun and Moon) as Nintendo had promised before Red, Blue and Yellow had come out.

I haven't opened my Sun copy yet. Let's see if I can do that before 2018. Meanwhile there is an ultra version coming out already. Move slower, video game industry!
Yeah, it moves so fast these days

It would be crazy if Pokemon Go gains connectivity to the main games and then it would be possible to transfer Pokemon that first existed in 2003.

Someone could transfer from gen 3 to 4 using Pal Park, 4 to 5 using Poke Transfer, 5 to 6, and 6 to 7 using PokeBank, and then have those Pokemon transferred from Sun/Moon to Pokemon Go.

Who knew it would've been possible? If only my Level 100 Charizard, Level 100 Mewtwo and Level 70 Shiny Articuno from Fire Red still existed 10 years later, I'd be more than willing to have them transferred all the way to Pokemon Go and dominate everyone
FredWolfLeonardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 04:28 PM   #22
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Yeah, it moves so fast these days

It would be crazy if Pokemon Go gains connectivity to the main games and then it would be possible to transfer Pokemon that first existed in 2003.

Someone could transfer from gen 3 to 4 using Pal Park, 4 to 5 using Poke Transfer, 5 to 6, and 6 to 7 using PokeBank, and then have those Pokemon transferred from Sun/Moon to Pokemon Go.

Who knew it would've been possible? If only my Level 100 Charizard, Level 100 Mewtwo and Level 70 Shiny Articuno from Fire Red still existed 10 years later, I'd be more than willing to have them transferred all the way to Pokemon Go and dominate everyone
I missed the DS entirely so no DPP or BW poké for me except a few which are in ORAS.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 03:25 PM   #23
Splinter the boss
Stone Warrior

When I have nothing to do

"I am absolute, lower your head!"
Splinter the boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 03:36 PM   #24
DestronMirage22
Yukipedia

Not that often.
When I had my other phone, I loaded it to the shiz with emulators and homebrew stuff.
But with my new iPhone, I can't really do that, unless I jailbreak it or something, which I'm far too lazy to do.

There aren't many games on the regular App Store that interest me.
I was into Pocket Mortys for a while. Beat the main story and managed to collect all but a few Mortys. But I got tired of it and now I don't really play mobile games.

I'll download the Sega Forever games and mess with them for a while, but with all the ads and the controls that were obviously meant for actual controllers it isn't all that fun.
DestronMirage22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 03:19 AM   #25
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

I play TMNT Legends quite a bit, and I have Baldur's Gate, Shadowrun and Warhammer Quest on my ipad.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 01:42 PM   #26
Prowler
Emperor

It's kinda annoying how the mobile version of Sonic 1 seems to have more extra content than the 3DS version does... while being free(you only have to pay if you don't want ads). The mobile version had a time attack mode and you can play as Tails and Knuckles after you unlock them. The 3DS version has none of that.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote