The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 09-25-2017, 10:27 PM   #21
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
If even that. They are only loyal because they are afraid of being executed if they aren't, you know that, right?
It's like people in NK were not brainwashed by propaganda for several generations, right?
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 11:03 PM   #22
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
If even that. They are only loyal because they are afraid of being executed if they aren't, you know that, right?
The actual civilian-class, I could buy would be different. Large portions of which might be eating the company pie. But these aren't, like, Muslim extremists that are like, "Ala akbar, I'm going straight to heaven with 30 virgins if I press this suicide detonator, I'm more than Ok with this horrible death!!!" Not remotely. Not even in the same stratosphere.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 06:03 AM   #23
Katie
Just...way too serious.

The only reason the North Korean envoy made that speach was to “have it on record” that they believe that the Americans acted first. So, when they shoot something down, they can plead with China to save them. Its all a big chess game. Trump is playing to their hand beautifully. Trump is going to keep pressing until something breaks all so he can get his good boy pats from his base.

Oh but we can hide the important stuff by attacking peaceful protesters on Twitter. He thinks the public is too stupid to pay attention to important stuff if he starts some attack on culture. Sadly he seems to be right.
Old 11-01-2017, 11:01 AM   #24
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Is this real? Did 200 people really just die in North Korea because of some kind of nuclear accident?

https://www.theepochtimes.com/up-to-...e_2346137.html

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/31/more-t...-site-7041512/
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 01:33 PM   #25
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
The actual civilian-class, I could buy would be different. Large portions of which might be eating the company pie. But these aren't, like, Muslim extremists that are like, "Ala akbar, I'm going straight to heaven with 30 virgins if I press this suicide detonator, I'm more than Ok with this horrible death!!!" Not remotely. Not even in the same stratosphere.

I think you just made my point for me. No they are not extremists for the most part. But let's face it- he has been executing anyone who even appears to disagree with his policies including family. Of COURSE they are all going to act like "yes men" even if it is opposite of their true feelings. They are not stupid.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote