The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 06-16-2015, 03:13 PM   #41
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressOfShadows View Post
the biggest plothole was Krangs history and backstory which still makes me mad up to this day. This is the only thing that really bothered me with the FW Cartoon :/
Why don't you ask David Wise on Facebook what he thinks. Whatever he says goes been the head writer. Yes, there was the Four Musekturtles and Invasion of The Krangizoids countering one another but I think he would prefer the latter which would make a little more sense if that he had a body in IotK. His history with Shrieka, involvement with Beserko, who banished him exactly and why Earth, how he met Shredder are all good questions in need of answers.

Also, giving Rat King an origin. Not having an origin to go along with my favorite iteration of the character always bugged me. I made up my own and share a similar believe to Jester and Oldmanwinters in he was a fired college professor with eccentric ideas similar to Jonathan Cane/Scarcrow of DC Comics.
Old 06-16-2015, 03:17 PM   #42
Jephael
That whack job behind you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
Yes, there was the Four Musekturtles and Invasion of The Krangizoids countering one another but I think he would prefer the latter which would make a little more sense if that he had a body in IotK.
Actually I always figured Krang wasn't the first creature in Dimension X to have his brain removed from his body. Maybe other intelligent lifeforms have the same process done willingly to achieve some higher state of knowledge.

www.jephael.com
Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 03:27 PM   #43
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleFan2012 View Post

3) Rat King and the turtles are sorta neighbors, right? They live in the same sewer, yet, the turtles act like it's no big deal. Apparently he knows where to find them.

4) Why doesn't Donnie create a steel door for their lair entrance? Any villain can just walk in their lair and open fire.
I wonder more hwo come Shredder never found his Lair, considering all the high.tech he had at his disposal. Would it really be that hard to make a proper device to find out the Turtles' Lair?

As for The Rat King, he seems to have taken a ton of time to find the Turtles' lair. He only knew it in The Wrath of the Rat King. Before that he had tried to search for it but to no avail.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cybercubeddefendsall, fred wolf series, plot holes