The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 12-30-2012, 06:44 PM   #141
Redemption
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurrijak View Post
Since this is my first post, I thought I'd bring something good. Going through the computer at work today(I work at Walmart), I came across some new TMNT figure assortments. Now take these with a grain with salt because they are always subject to change, but more often than not they're usually correct.
Mutagen Ooze Turtles, Cockroach, Shredder 2, Splinter 2, Mouser 7 pack, Spider Bytes, Newtralizer, Stealth Turtles, Ninjas Don & Leo, Ninjas Mike & Raph. These all just popped up in the system over the past weekend(I usually check every week for new stuff) & all come up under the basic figure assortment sku. Anywho, it's good for conversation if anything...
I think if that is stuff coming out it will be later on. They have a pretty nice size wave already coming out.
Redemption is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:08 PM   #142
Hurrijak
Thug

Mind you these are several different waves. I was so excited I just wrote it down. I'll get the wave break down tomorrow if anyone is interested.
Hurrijak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:21 PM   #143
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Since this is my first post, I thought I'd bring something good. Going through the computer at work today(I work at Walmart), I came across some new TMNT figure assortments. Now take these with a grain with salt because they are always subject to change, but more often than not they're usually correct.
Mutagen Ooze Turtles, Cockroach, Shredder 2, Splinter 2, Mouser 7 pack, Spider Bytes, Newtralizer, Stealth Turtles, Ninjas Don & Leo, Ninjas Mike & Raph. These all just popped up in the system over the past weekend(I usually check every week for new stuff) & all come up under the basic figure assortment sku. Anywho, it's good for conversation if anything...
OOO the Ninja Stealth ones sound new. I'm sad there is no Leatherhead
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:44 PM   #144
Yorae
Hench Mutant

Quote:
I'm definitely getting that Mouser 7 pack.
Yorae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:02 AM   #145
LH
Leatherhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMan View Post
OOO the Ninja Stealth ones sound new. I'm sad there is no Leatherhead
Hopefully he will be released soon..I really don't see why they would skip him.
LH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:37 AM   #146
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

"shredder 2" Splinter 2" FINALLY I can't wait for Playmates to release the splinter who shoots chopsticks out of his chest and shredder who shoots blades out of his groin. Hope they are a lot cooler than that though
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:41 AM   #147
Kevin G
Hench Mutant

Hmm,

Maybe it's because I'm typing this at 7:39 a.m. before I go to work, but it could it be possible that Splinter 2 and Shredder 2 are actually Hamato Yoshi and Oroku Saki figures.

Saki before he was burnt and Yoshi before he was turned into a rat.
Kevin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:58 AM   #148
Oculus Orbus
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin G View Post
Hmm,

Maybe it's because I'm typing this at 7:39 a.m. before I go to work, but it could it be possible that Splinter 2 and Shredder 2 are actually Hamato Yoshi and Oroku Saki figures.

Saki before he was burnt and Yoshi before he was turned into a rat.
Not very likely. If that was the case, they'd probably be called Hamato Yoshi and Oroku Saki. I'd say they're just variants with some action feature.
Oculus Orbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 08:01 AM   #149
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac

Where are you guys hearing anything about "Splinter 2" and "Shredder 2"?
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 08:14 AM   #150
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Where are you guys hearing anything about "Splinter 2" and "Shredder 2"?
Right here.

Quote:
Old 12-31-2012, 08:20 AM   #151
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prefight Doughnuts View Post
Right here.
Oh. It sounded like you guys were talking about an official announcement of a Splinter 2 and Shredder 2
Old 12-31-2012, 08:22 AM   #152
Ninjinister
無問題

Well, I'm not one of those guys considerin' I just found out about that post myself

But no, no official word. Just this mate finding names in his computer at work. Lord knows what they are, if anything.
Old 12-31-2012, 08:56 AM   #153
FoxZerro
Stone Warrior

If there is any truth to the Shredder 2 and Splinter 2 I really hope that they have better articulation. It would be nice to have a Shredder I can actually pose and do things with. Same with Spliter pick up a 7 pack of Mousers and set him up kicking some Robot Butt that would be a good time
FoxZerro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:45 AM   #154
Ravenxl7
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Cool, if true. Not to insult you, but considering this was your first post, I'm finding no reason to believe you. We'll just have to wait and see. Anyways...
Quote:
...Mutagen Ooze Turtles...
These'll be the wave two Turtles seen in the first post of this thread.
Quote:
...Cockroach...
Wasn't expecting it, but a figure of Don's pet Chong would definitely be nice. Though if this is true, I hope it's his first mutation, rather than the second...
Quote:
...Shredder 2, Splinter 2...
Wasn't expecting redo's of either of them. I've got Shredder, and I'm happy with him, but I do still need a Splinter. Kinda makes me curious how better they could make him...or if these are placeholder names for Yoshi and Saki figures (aka pre-mutation Splinter and pre-mutilated Shredder).
Quote:
...Mouser 7 pack...
I was expecting a Mouser multi-pack, but not seven of them all at once. Especially if they're being sold at the basic price-point. That said, if they somehow did it, and the Mousers didn't absolutely suck...it'd be very hard to pass-up.
Quote:
...Spider Bytes...
Would certainly be nice to get a figure of him.
Quote:
...Newtralizer...
Cool name. My guess is this could be something the Kraang create.
Quote:
...Stealth Turtles...
Would be cool to see the Turtle's all sthealthed-up. That said, not sure I would get the whole team in Ninja garb.
Quote:
...Ninjas Don & Leo, Ninjas Mike & Raph...
Sounds like 2-packs, but I can't see them giving you two of the turtles for the price of one...Unless they're smaller scaled figures, just sold together at the basic price point...
Quote:
These all just popped up in the system over the past weekend(I usually check every week for new stuff) & all come up under the basic figure assortment sku. Anywho, it's good for conversation if anything...
I can imagine most of them being priced a the basic figure price-point, but not all of them...
Quote:
Mind you these are several different waves. I was so excited I just wrote it down. I'll get the wave break down tomorrow if anyone is interested.
The more info you can provide us, the better.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:14 PM   #155
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac

@Prefight Doughnuts: Ah okay, I understand. Thanks for clearing things up!

My thoughts on the upcoming figures:

Cockroach: hmmm, could this be Don's pet Chong? we shall see I guess, but it's pretty cool if there's a figure of him coming.

Spider Bytez: It's about time. I think Spider Bytez will make an awesome figure!

Stealth Turtles: I'm guessing they're going to just be more turtle variants. Eh, I'll pass.

Ninja Turtles: More variants? Two packs? IDK...

Mouser Pack: It's pretty cool and I'll get it for sure, but I honestly doubt they would give us seven for the price of 1 figure, I'd think they would give us 3 or 4.

Splinter 2 and Shredder 2: As nice as it would be to get Yoshi and Saki figures, I doubt it. Maybe they have some sort of action feature? I also doubt they would re release them with improved designs so fast. We'll see.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:55 PM   #156
greensborohill
Foot Soldier

Can someone post a pick of "Chong" what episode was he in?
Old 12-31-2012, 02:11 PM   #157
plasticturtle
Foot Soldier

Stealth Turtles sound interesting. I actually like variants if they look all right.
plasticturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:22 PM   #158
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold

Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
This. I got the lair for christmas and it is just amazing.
i left mine misp, but yeah i agree

Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:15 PM   #159
Hurrijak
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
Cool, if true. Not to insult you, but considering this was your first post, I'm finding no reason to believe you. We'll just have to wait and see. Anyways...
Understandable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
The more info you can provide us, the better.
I'll do you one better, I'll just take a picture of the screen at work tomorrow.
Hurrijak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:20 PM   #160
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensborohill View Post
Can someone post a pick of "Chong" what episode was he in?
He hasn't appeared yet, mate.