The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 01-11-2008, 10:21 AM   #2021
Mr. Snackpants
Keep cool my babies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by syd View Post
WT...?
what's going on here?why I always get my posts mysteriously deleted?and why there's
always someone keep telling me "shut up"?and why i got the second warn anyway?could y just give me one clue?could y?could y just please give me one tinny little godamn clue?i really can't figure it out.i need yr help,guys,come on,ideas,ideas,ideas!OXo
suht up alreddy y!!!
Mr. Snackpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:29 PM   #2022
Tinuvielsdreams
Nothing without passion

I feel like venting...
In the last two weeks I have had to move and start a new job.
It's a good thing and a bad thing overall I am pretty happy but I am so stressed out. I am back in Philly working in my old stomping ground of Center City which I love, but I am living in the burbs so I have a decent train ride everyday and a 7 block walk between work and the train. I couldn't find the right platform for the first two days and kept missing trains because before I lives in the city and could walk but now I am a commutor...agh
At least I can play my DS and catch up on my games

I am not adjusting well to the new apartment. We had one week to find a place and I wish now we would have had more time. It's a very pet friendly place or so they said until my 8 month old beagle mix puppy barks when we left her home to go to the store and we had a note on our door when we got home. We were there for not even a whole day when this happened. What a welcome...besides the fact we hear dogs in every apt. in our hallway. We put her in doggy daycare which I hope will help to socialize her and get her used to outside noise, people and other dogs.
Does anyone have any good tips on puppy training? She has major separation anxiety because of the way she was treated before we got her. She was taken from her mom to early and neglected so she is very attached to me. If I leave the room she freaks out. I love her but I don't now how to help her...I leave her alone to try and get her used to me being away but I just hope this daycare things works better or I am afraid we will have to move again.

My job is cool, its my first 9-5 type of job and I just hope it gives me the chance to start working on my art again. Being an animator right now is so hard. No one hires for more then a project to project basis and I always need another job. I hope being back in Philly and having weekends free or work for the first time ever will help my creativity flow again.

I have time to surf the drome during the day now though
Tinuvielsdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:36 PM   #2023
GK Punk
I'm your Devil

Welcome back by the way.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:46 PM   #2024
Tinuvielsdreams
Nothing without passion

haha thanks... I guess I should have started with I have returned and I Missed everyone and then started ranting
Tinuvielsdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 03:26 PM   #2025
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man

Quote:
today is fantastic,now i'm eating brownie,nothing,just want y to know,hey would y like one piece,Stryker?
i hate sweets,except for brownie,but this one is too terrible.
THE PROPORTION OF THE CHOCOLATE IS JUST NOT RIGHT!
well mum baked it,i don't want to say no,y kno,she's really not very good at cooking,hey do y kno how to make a successful brownie,Stryker?

So... To make someone feel better, you're offering a brownie that doesn't taste good? What's next, giving someone a hammer to straighten out their toe if they stub it?

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:37 PM   #2026
gobo
Wacky Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Stryker View Post
Two of my buds on here know this but whatever.

I almost overdosed on painkillers a few days ago. Wasn't a accident either.
I've tried being nice to you before only to be spat in the face. So, I'm not going to sugar-coat this. Real men consider the feelings of others. The people who care about you don't deserve the heart-ache your death would bring them, especially not Katie. I have no doubt you'll do the right thing and learn to deal with whatever troubles you for your friends' sake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
Weren't you the kid who used to leave for like a week, then come back and complain about how know one cared and no one knew you?

Seems like that "pay attention to me!" attitude may have just gone to the next level as you aged.

That's a pretty ****** thing to say to someone when they're feeling down. This is not some half assed cry for attention. Ok? Back off.

you can go ahead and rake me over the coals but you kind of crossed the line with me right there. Stryker knows he is loved. very very much. He doesn't have to say things like that to get attention. He doesn't need someone to come in and say stuff to make him feel worse.

You guys say or do anything to make him feel worse....makes him feel so bad that he does something and I lose him...and you have me to deal with.
^_^ That's adorable.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:05 PM   #2027
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate

Gobo, you are not helping at all.

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:11 PM   #2028
gobo
Wacky Action

You can't say I didn't try...

Old 01-11-2008, 06:24 PM   #2029
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

Cut gobo some slack. Sometimes the truth hurts, but is necessary to hear. Humor doesn't hurt, either. I mean, it IS pretty funny when someone says things like "you'll have to deal with me!" over the internet.

Last edited by Cure; 01-11-2008 at 06:53 PM.
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:42 PM   #2030
gobo
Wacky Action

Lookit that... My back is got. I must be onto something. Wonder what it might be...

Old 01-11-2008, 06:46 PM   #2031
Super Moderator

Gotta be a jerk to have your back....gotten? That's how it works!
愛 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 08:16 PM   #2032
syd
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by KROW View Post

So... To make someone feel better, you're offering a brownie that doesn't taste good? What's next, giving someone a hammer to straighten out their toe if they stub it?
i'm glad y r here to ease the jam,i especially appreciate y for giving a hand when someone got his post deleted and reduced into a virtual confusion,and i also appreciate y changed back to yr original sig.
now i see how it is,yes,i did say the brownie tasted no good,but that's what i'm saying,my mum made it,and whatever it tastes terrific or terrible it fills me with warm,because she is never good at cooking and she barely cooks at all.everytime when i selfishly complained about it and she used to joke around "make sure y marry a cook forward,my dear."but she also told me "y kno what honey,turns out Mrs.Y sucks at cooking too,and she told me her son never complained to her about that,and they go out for every meal or order takeout instead,and most importantly,they work it out very well."
if y still don't get what i mean,here is a summary of my point:there r lots lots of things which are not as well expected in our life,and some of them can be changed by us but some can not,such as age and death,natural calamities,ect.what could we do about them?we can't just live forever in this planet and never get old,neither can we stop the act of God,all we can do is:first of all,admit the miserable things as how they r,and secondly,see what could we do about them to make them less miserable,but never try to turn the miserable into the amiable,that just never pay off for we can never change the late pizza back to fresh baked.what could we do about late pizza then?they r alread late,could it be still eaten?no,sane ppl won't advice y to eat them,but should y really want to eat them,make sure y won't eat too much,and should y have already eat them up,y have to stand the result all by yourself.
i hope i didn't miss the point,i always do that when i try to give a speech.y want to kno what my problem is?i don't want to scare y,but to tell truth,i got a problem to understand other ppl's feelings,i have no problem to understand other ppl's meanings,generally,but i do have this problem to understand their feelings or related.it's very hard to explain,but i believe this is due to partly gene partly circumstance i live in.my dad got the similar problem as me too,and i shell not expound more about my living background coz i simplely can't recall much of my childhood and all i remeber is this feeling: it sux.so y see everyone got his own problem,what could i do about mine?except y r unable to stop it and keep moving on.to quote the moto of my hero in the end:nothing is permanet,we should flow with changes.

"Never mind! I just broke out."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
glad to have you back.
syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 09:12 PM   #2033
Super Moderator

I can never read your posts.
愛 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 09:16 PM   #2034
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai View Post

And it's not just because it's unintelligible, it's also because it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.
Old 01-12-2008, 12:11 AM   #2035
Ra
It's my desire?

Quote:

For some reason I laughed really, really hard at this, but I don't know why...

But yes, all I managed to conclude from syd's enlightening philosophy is that there was a brownie not baked to perfection, Krow's signature, and possibly my mother linked into on very sexy and saucy scenario.

Then my head exploded again.

"So. The whole lot of you against little old me? How retarded."
Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 02:01 AM   #2036
syd
Stone Warrior

Quote:

Hey you-are-already-extinct.f***er.

Quote:
glad to have you back.
Old 01-12-2008, 04:28 AM   #2037
GK Punk
I'm your Devil

Okay, seriously. Enough. And considering how dangerously close you are to being banned, you really should stop with the name calling, and ignore any posts that bother you. I'm not saying it again.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 06:44 AM   #2038
syd
Stone Warrior

okay,i was wrong.

could y give any suggestion about my foot soldier status?y kno my foot soldier status...the unwarning procedure...

Quote:
glad to have you back.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:10 AM   #2039
SassyGal
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinuvielsdreams View Post

I am not adjusting well to the new apartment. We had one week to find a place and I wish now we would have had more time. It's a very pet friendly place or so they said until my 8 month old beagle mix puppy barks when we left her home to go to the store and we had a note on our door when we got home. We were there for not even a whole day when this happened. What a welcome...besides the fact we hear dogs in every apt. in our hallway. We put her in doggy daycare which I hope will help to socialize her and get her used to outside noise, people and other dogs.
Does anyone have any good tips on puppy training? She has major separation anxiety because of the way she was treated before we got her. She was taken from her mom to early and neglected so she is very attached to me. If I leave the room she freaks out. I love her but I don't now how to help her...I leave her alone to try and get her used to me being away but I just hope this daycare things works better or I am afraid we will have to move again.
I feel your pain...I am trying to train my 4mth old Shih Tzu to be alone, but not stress out about it. Have you tried buying an old school alarm clock that ticks? They like it because it reminds them of their mom's heartbeat. Does she have free range of your apartment or do you put her in a room and close the door? If you put her in a room, you could try getting a used baby gate and put it in the door instead of shutting it so she can see the rest of the apartment and not feel so confined. We actually found that a soft light if she's in a room helps calm her down like a night light or something. I hope it gets better It's hard to see them unhappy & not know what they need to make them feel better.
SassyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 11:28 AM   #2040
Barkworm
Super Moderator

Quote:
okay,i was wrong.

could y give any suggestion about my foot soldier status?y kno my foot soldier status...the unwarning procedure...
It's very simple. Stop annoying people. Permanently.
Barkworm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advice, celebrations, condolences, gossip