The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

Old 11-16-2017, 04:37 PM   #121
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I bet Nolan North is one of them. He already voiced Raph in the 4th movie and does tons of videogame voices.
And Leo (+Shredder and Splinter) in Mutants in Manhattan
Old 11-17-2017, 11:44 AM   #122
CyberCubed
Overlord

Interesting, I didn't know he was in that game too. Makes it extra likely he voices one, (or maybe even all?) of the Turtles.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 04:02 PM   #123
drag0nfeathers
Stone Warrior

This excites me greatly... like... finally having a real reason to buy a PS4 kind of greatly

Thank you to evan2000 for the AWESOME gif! <3
drag0nfeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 05:48 PM   #124
shuriken
Second City Shinobi

I hope there are separate slots for each turtle, but will be fine if they are like triborg that you can switch with, although I can't imagine all of them having a similar play style.
Old 11-19-2017, 06:08 PM   #125
CyberCubed
Overlord

Yeah, the different weapons for the Turtles make it difficult for them to be clones of each other. What I fear is Leonardo will be the main Turtle we control 90% of the time, and the other 3 will just pop in for special attacks or something like that. I really hope that's not the case though.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 06:24 PM   #126
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Just bought a PS4 tonight. But I'm not falling for Netherrealm's **** again. I'll wait for the Complete Injustice version. I felt like an idiot buying all the first Injustice DLC and then whoop... complete edition. Yeah, **** that ****.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 06:46 PM   #127
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Just bought a PS4 tonight. But I'm not falling for Netherrealm's **** again. I'll wait for the Complete Injustice version. I felt like an idiot buying all the first Injustice DLC and then whoop... complete edition. Yeah, **** that ****.
Once again, the Ultimate Edition already has all three announced DLC packs to begin with, from day one. I mean of course it costs more, but everyone seems to believe there isn't an option where you can buy all of the DLC outright in one pack.

Unless they announce more DLC after Fighter Pack 3 (which is possible), that IS the "complete edition".
Old 11-19-2017, 07:04 PM   #128
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
Once again, the Ultimate Edition already has all three announced DLC packs to begin with, from day one. I mean of course it costs more, but everyone seems to believe there isn't an option where you can buy all of the DLC outright in one pack.

Unless they announce more DLC after Fighter Pack 3 (which is possible), that IS the "complete edition".
Ah, I didn't think they released the Ultimate Edition by now. But after checking it out... no. Just no. I'm not spending a hundred bucks on a single game. Screw that. Not even Mortal Kombat 9, Mortal Kombat XL and the first Injustice Complete Edition cost that much. That's just stupid and crazy. Guess I'll wait til the price goes down.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 11-23-2017, 08:19 AM   #129
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Idk but they're doing their best to imitate the 90s movie TMNT.
Okay, thanks for that info.
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 08:50 AM   #130
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Ah, I didn't think they released the Ultimate Edition by now. But after checking it out... no. Just no. I'm not spending a hundred bucks on a single game. Screw that. Not even Mortal Kombat 9, Mortal Kombat XL and the first Injustice Complete Edition cost that much. That's just stupid and crazy. Guess I'll wait til the price goes down.
Is it that big of a difference - 60$ vs 100$?
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 12:19 PM   #131
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

It's a $40 difference.
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 12:30 PM   #132
Sumac
Banned

I know, but not a big one and if you want to get all characters, you will be forced to pay for DLC.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 12:40 PM   #133
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
It's a $40 difference.
The difference becomes even bigger if you already spent money on the normal injustice 2 and some DLC.

Besides I'm confused on the complete edition. It must be false advertising, how can it be complete? You'd all be playing as the turtles already months before they were ever announced.

Old 11-23-2017, 01:55 PM   #134
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

That why i never buy DLC until the season pass in on sale. What ido is buy the games at release dates and then when the dlc/season pass go on sale i buy it. That makes it much cheaper.
Old 11-23-2017, 07:19 PM   #135
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior

Quote:
The difference becomes even bigger if you already spent money on the normal injustice 2 and some DLC.

Besides I'm confused on the complete edition. It must be false advertising, how can it be complete? You'd all be playing as the turtles already months before they were ever announced.
It must be the game with a Season Pass, once the characters are released you download them for free, they can't be included on the disc obviously.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:36 PM   #136
Coola Yagami
Overlord

So if you buy the Complete Injustice 2 game, you no longer have to pay for all upcoming DLC?

I'm still feeling the burn from stupidly buying the first Injustice, then paying for the new characters as they came out, and then finding out they released the complete version with all the DLC included that would have cost less buying THAT instead of the original game and the DLC.

Old 11-23-2017, 10:36 PM   #137
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:

A) There is no version called "Complete Edition" for Injustice 2
B) No version at launch is going to let you play characters that aren't finished. That's not how time works.
Old 11-23-2017, 11:09 PM   #138
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
A) There is no version called "Complete Edition" for Injustice 2
B) No version at launch is going to let you play characters that aren't finished. That's not how time works.
Isn't there some Ultimate/Complete/Whatever version of Injustice 2 already out for 100 bucks?

Old 11-23-2017, 11:29 PM   #139
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Isn't there some Ultimate/Complete/Whatever version of Injustice 2 already out for 100 bucks?
Yes, Ultimate Edition gives you the DLC as it's available. But if they decide to add more than 9 characters, Ultimate Edition purchasers don't get those characters without buying them in addition.

If they don't do more, the Ultimate Edition would be de facto the "Complete" game. But they don't make the characters when the game comes out so you can't get them before they're made.
Old 11-24-2017, 07:56 AM   #140
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Yes, Ultimate Edition gives you the DLC as it's available. But if they decide to add more than 9 characters, Ultimate Edition purchasers don't get those characters without buying them in addition.

If they don't do more, the Ultimate Edition would be de facto the "Complete" game. But they don't make the characters when the game comes out so you can't get them before they're made.
So i guess I'll wait for the Ultimate Ultimate This time for Real Ultimate Edition then.

Tags
injustice 2, peanut