The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 02-27-2017, 10:39 PM   #41
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
I keep telling y'all he said it himself on here, years ago. How the hell else could I know that?
I just did a search on his last name here... it doesn't show up. I suspect a cover-up!
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 10:40 PM   #42
DisKosh
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindturtle02 View Post
Maybe so, maybe no. Thanks guys. Now I'm going to hear Fraley's 80s Krang's voice in my head whenever I read Cyber's posts. Or maybe Gilbert Gottfried.
If you're going to imagine he sounds like Gilbert Gottfried, check this out:

(CyberCubed, I apologise profusely).
DisKosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 10:42 PM   #43
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
I keep telling y'all he said it himself on here, years ago. How the hell else could I know that?
Ah OK. I don't recall Cubed ever mentioning it, though. If there's one thing I gotta credit Cubed for is not revealing much about himself. Of all the active users, he's probably the one we know the least about.

Cubed's name seems a tad generic, though, so it's a bit surprising how you remembered it after all these years lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
I just did a search on his last name here... it doesn't show up. I suspect a cover-up!
I only recall CC's first name being revealed. Not his last one.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 10:47 PM   #44
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
FAKE NEWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Ah OK. I don't recall Cubed ever mentioning it, though. If there's one thing I gotta credit Cubed for is not revealing much about himself. Of all the active users, he's probably the one we know the least about.
Maybe it was on IGN, I don't recall.

Quote:
Cubed's name seems a tad generic, though, so it's a bit surprising how you remembered it after all these years lol
When I was a rafting and zipline guide I used to have to remember people's names within the first 5-10 minutes of meeting them. I can't help but be good with names lol.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 10:50 PM   #45
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
FAKE NEWS

Maybe it was on IGN, I don't recall.

When I was a rafting and zipline guide I used to have to remember people's names within the first 5-10 minutes of meeting them. I can't help but be good with names lol.
No clue. Cyber has over 100k posts on IGN. I used to read his posts on the Pokémon and TMNT sub-forum there back in 2004-2005. He was already a big May/Haruka fan and a big authority as far as Pokémon and TMNT stuff was concerned. The thing is, I remember him being very respected by other members, and they all just laughed at his "love" for May/Haruka.

I take a while to remember people's names. But once I fix them I never forget them. However, phone numbers? I'm a disaster. It took me years to memorize my mobile phone number.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote