The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2013, 01:23 PM   #1
Moonlight1102
Hench Mutant

I'm going to kill myself

I've had to put up with being bullied and hated my entire life because of my Aspergers. I literally have no friends in real life, and the people here sure aren't helping. My parents hate me, my school life sucks, I've done nothing with my life.
My friends here have already lost all sympathy for me because of my actions, and now I have no reason to live

Goodbye forever.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:28 PM   #2
tmnt transformer
Stone Warrior

Really....

This Picture was drawn by BeagleTsuin from deviantart.

http://https://gleam.io/6dHF3/itam-x-el-june-xbox-giveawayle.php?id=288262&ref=288262"]http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=288262&ref=288262[/URL]

Old 05-12-2013, 01:29 PM   #3
LH
Leatherhead

Please.. STOP..

You don't know what you're doing. People DO love you! Your parents DO love you!

There is ALWAYS a reason to live. Please.. Just don't do it!
Old 05-12-2013, 01:29 PM   #4
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

Go to this website and get some help.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:34 PM   #5
Super Moderator

1. See you tomorrow.
2. Please visit Cure's website.
3. It always gets better, as cliché as that sounds.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:37 PM   #6
Blossombrooks
Stone Warrior

I'm not sure I've talked to you on the boards but you're obviously in pain and I'd like to help.
You say you've done nothing with your life but you sound quite young, trust me there is time enough to make your life into whatever you want it to be, if you'll allow yourself to do so. Letting go is not the answer and your parents will be devastated, trust me. I almost lost a young relative to suicide last year and they now realise it was a mistake, they were lucky that they were found in time, it was close.
Is there a school counsellor you can talk to? You must be able to talk to someone. You can get through this.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:38 PM   #7
D-Nizzy
Foot Soldier

You've got us. Please feel free to PM me anytime you want to talk. Most of us have been bullied at one time or another. IT GETS BETTER.

You're slogging through a tough patch right now, but there is always something worth hanging in for.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:43 PM   #8
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Yes. Moonlight, You really shouldn't do it. Suicide is not the way to go. And like blossombrooks said, there's gotta be someone for you to talk to.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:07 PM   #9
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

Go to the website Cure referred you to. Don't do it! Nothing good comes from doing things when your emotions are at an extreme.

There are people you can talk to (i.e. school counselor) and you would be surprised if you get to know people how everyone has some form of hurt or pain in their lives that can give help and advise on how to overcome them.

It may seem like the end of the world, but it isn't. I'm sure your parents do LOVE you because, from what I'm assuming, they still have you at their home. (Who knows what kind of stress your parents may be under too.) And don't take your classmates teasing/insults to heart, it's not worth it. Don't try to impress or value people's opinions who don't value you in the first place.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:08 PM   #10
Type 97 Chi-ha
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight1102 View Post
I've had to put up with being bullied and hated my entire life because of my Aspergers. I literally have no friends in real life, and the people here sure aren't helping. My parents hate me, my school life sucks, I've done nothing with my life.
My friends here have already lost all sympathy for me because of my actions, and now I have no reason to live

Goodbye forever.
Bullies CAN be dealt with. In high school I had someone bully me, and I told the principal about it. He talked to the bully and didn't bother me again.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:09 PM   #11
Moonlight1102
Hench Mutant

I don't want to tell anyone about suicide, I will be thrown in a mental home for years if I do!!!!

I CAN'T take it!!!!
Old 05-12-2013, 02:10 PM   #12
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School

I've read and posted these myself. Though I must say, if you're going to kill yourself, find a better reason than a ninja turtles message board. Also, if you're telling someone that you're going to kill yourself, you're probably not going to do it.

If anything, this is a scream for positive attention. I know the feeling, though I don't know where your feeling in particular stems. For me, it was a crappy family life, poor diet, lack of exercise. . . I was in a bad way.

My solution: nothing will cure you completely of this, but it's very manageable. Try getting out of the house more, even if it's just by yourself. I go to movies and eat out a lot. I also try to exercise when I can, to undo the eating out (five guys is awesome self-medication) and also because it releases endorphins which make you feel good. Eating a balanced diet made me feel a bit better, too.

Most important: talk. Talk with anyone who will actually listen. There are a lot of people here who would. I would. I saw offers in posts above, too.

Today's world is built to induce chronic stress. Some people, like you and I, are not well suited to this.

Also, Apsberger's is a pretty hefty weight. Are you clinically diagnosed, or is it just a hunch you have because high school is rough?
Old 05-12-2013, 02:11 PM   #13
Powder
So tired of this place

Everything Voltron said. Especially the first half.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Old 05-12-2013, 02:17 PM   #14
Blossombrooks
Stone Warrior

You won't be put away anywhere and they will just want to help. You're telling us and that's the first step, a lot of helplines are anonymous, it would kind of be like talking to us.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:20 PM   #15
LH
Leatherhead

Yeah! Like Blossom said. They sincerely do want to help you. Nobody will think less of you for calling for help.

You're stronger than this. I know you can get through it.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:22 PM   #16
Kunoichi_Haruko
A shell of a good hit!

You know, I had this whole post written up to address your problems, but Voltron pretty much said what I was aiming to say.

So instead, I'll just quote someone you may have heard of before:

"Some say, the path from inner turmoil begins with a friendly ear. My ear is open, if you care to use it."- Master Splinter.

Talk. I'll listen. We all will.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:24 PM   #17
Moonlight1102
Hench Mutant

My parents are divorced and my father is sick of me. My mother lives far away and she can't help me. Everyday I have to go to school with moronic guys who cause me to fail because they act stupid joke alot and distract the teacher.

When I was a kid, I was diagnosed with autism. I once nearly strangled a kid to death. I wasn't aware that I was doing anything wrong until now. Now people are afraid of me and bullying me at school. I try to go to the internet to escape from my real life problems only for people bully again for my poor actions caused by Aspergers. I feel like I wont be accepted anywhere

I'm not lying just to get attention. I feel alone and worthless.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:34 PM   #18
D-Nizzy
Foot Soldier

You're not alone. You're not worthless. You deserve help. Please go visit Cure's website or talk to a guidance counselor or an adult that you trust.

Everything seems permanent when you're struggling, but it will change, it will get better.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:34 PM   #19
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

Moonlight, talk to those helplines they will help you. You have to put your situation into perspective. It's not the end of the world.
I've known friends who were physically and mentally abused by one/both of their parents and lived in the crime-rampant inner city, and they are doing well today. If it should give you any hope, there are former prisoners of war and abuse victims who have conquered their hardships and are living well today. You got to put your situation into perspective, don't let your extreme emotions dictate your actions.

You GOT to talk to someone on the helpline! ...If your emotions are this extreme.

Last edited by Refractive Reflections; 05-12-2013 at 02:40 PM.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:42 PM   #20
Moonlight1102
Hench Mutant

I talked it over with a few people and I guess I feel little better. Still upset.
I wasn't lying! I'm sorry!

Tags
peanut