The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 01-24-2019, 03:52 PM   #1
Toxin45
Hench Mutant

Tmnt list of comic big bads

So in the tmnt comics and media there a a lot of big bads but the most notable one is Shredder aka oroku saki with Krang as a close second but let's start off with these comic versions mirage,Archie,and idw tmnt.
*Mirage version doesn't to have a big bad from what I read Shredder originally started off as a one shot starter villain who died in the first issue but was brought back for a couple of issues in the return to New York arc and works of madness but even then he was a minor recurring villain at best but his legacy lives on in volume three there are two versions of shredder and oroku saki's daughter pimiko while in volume 4 two versions of shredder called Doctor shredderous and oroku yoshi show up.
*The Archie comics version had both shredder and Krang for the most issues but later null and maligna took over the role with shredder being reduced into a minor villain while krang was put on a bus
*The idw version also has shredder and krang with null and maligna back but added a couple new big bads like bishop,Ch'rell who looks to replace Krang,and the dragon, the father of the pantheon. So what are your thoughts on this?

Last edited by Toxin45; 01-24-2019 at 04:15 PM.
Toxin45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 09:45 PM   #2
daggio
Foot Soldier

I think the IDW series is very good with how they use their big bads, especially how they jump back and forth between them. And cuz of how good IDW portrays them, I'm looking forward to how up and coming big bads are gonna be portrayed like Ch'rell and the Dragon or seeing Null and Maligna progress in their respective stories. Then maybe eventually we'll see some old big bads like Lord Dregg from Fred Wolf appear since he would fit in perfectly with the Bishop/EPF stuff.
daggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 10:05 PM   #3
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggio View Post
I think the IDW series is very good with how they use their big bads, especially how they jump back and forth between them. And cuz of how good IDW portrays them, I'm looking forward to how up and coming big bads are gonna be portrayed like Ch'rell and the Dragon or seeing Null and Maligna progress in their respective stories. Then maybe eventually we'll see some old big bads like Lord Dregg from Fred Wolf appear since he would fit in perfectly with the Bishop/EPF stuff.
Not Sh'Okanabo? Null and Maligna might well carry this series into the #150's, but at some point I wouldn't mind an updated take on Archie TMNT's Chien Khan (and Noi Tai Dar) either. And Armaggon! We need Armaggon!
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 10:45 PM   #4
daggio
Foot Soldier

I think you're right, all of these big bads are good for future storylines in IDW. Armaggon can be Bludgeon in the future, just changed his name.

Maybe Emperor Mazool would be good to bring in if and when the Turtles return to Dimension X.
Old 01-25-2019, 10:07 AM   #5
Weapons@theready
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggio View Post
I think you're right, all of these big bads are good for future storylines in IDW. Armaggon can be Bludgeon in the future, just changed his name.
What if Null captured Bludgeon and experimented/made modifications and that leads Bludgeon to turn into Armaggon
Weapons@theready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 04:30 PM   #6
daggio
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapons@theready View Post
What if Null captured Bludgeon and experimented/made modifications and that leads Bludgeon to turn into Armaggon
That would be good. I would suggest something similar happen to Koya just cuz those two are pretty much joined at the hip, but I don't recall Al-Falqa having anything about him that would make that worthwhile (I'm opening a can of worms saying that I'm sure).
Old 02-06-2019, 09:16 AM   #7
Toxin45
Hench Mutant

Well whatever the case the upcoming story arc in IDW will reach up to 100 and Shredder in hell is still on going with Bishop still being the big bad and the Dragon god is coming in later issues which will probably be the climax of the Pantheon story.
Toxin45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
archie, comic, idw, mirage, tmnt