Old 09-16-2018, 01:18 PM   #21
Wesley
Mad Scientist

Rat King comes to mind for me.
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 10:52 PM   #22
Wildcat
Foot Elite

I voted mutagen man. Looks like I’m the only one. Never thought of it but it be cool seeing that in live action. I’m good with anyone though.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:57 PM   #23
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist

I voted 'Rat King.' He'd be good as an interim villain in a trilogy, before they revive Shredder for the big moment in the third.

Triceratons sound like they should be for an entire 2nd trilogy.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 01:11 PM   #24
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

Leatherhead better get his tail into a TMNT movie sometime.

And Fugitiod. We have the technology for a CG robot of his frame to not look weird.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:29 PM   #25
80gmrp
Foot Soldier

Just got to this poll, and am pleasantly surprised to see Leatherhead's the most voted for so far.

Him aside, I chose to limit my votes to other allies. That said, an appearance of Mondo or Slash could also be interesting.
Old 01-07-2019, 06:43 AM   #26
D Piddy 1982
Stone Warrior

I've said it before and I'll say it again - if they do another reboot they should focus on Baxter as the main villain with Mousers in tow.

And you can have Shredder/Oroku Saki in the background as Baxter's mysterious boss in the shadows. Perfectly setting something up for a second film involving Shredder.

But like others have said on here, let's not run before we can walk. Concentrate on the Turtles against a human adversary, do it well and take it from there.

Also with Baxter you then have links to April, Shredder, Utroms/Krang and also science (lab rats, ooze etc). Baxter has potential to form many links. And we're not blowing our load on Shredder straight away either.

" 'Hero Turtle' craze leads to duck deaths" BBC News 2001
D Piddy 1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 11:33 PM   #27
victory_angel
Foot Elite

If they managed to make it to R or at least utilize the PG13 rating properly...I would say someone like Farel could be brought in as a villain. While he is a character from the RPG, not all TMNT fans know of that universe so he could be seen as an all-new character added to the cannon of TMNT lore.

1. He isn't as dangerous as the Shredder, but he is a more ruthless and dangerous foe then Stockman to be sure.

2. He's essentially the TMNT version of Josef Mengele

3. He largely lets his mutant servants do his dirty work. His servants consist of a Rabbit named Karl, who can basically be summed up as an evil version of Donatello. And Mutant White Rat named Igor, who is actually worse than Karl since he is smart enough to turn his obedience collar off and he is able to use hypnotic suggestion.

4. Two variations of Faral were used in the TMNT 2012 version, one is Victor Falco (Charming on the surface, but immoral behind the scenes). And the second a character named "Doc Farrell" was namedropped in Mutant Gangland. Farel in the RPG likes to vivisect and dissect mutant specimens he feels would further his research particularly those with high intellects and/or psychic powers. Karl and Igor even go to great length's to make sure that they don't let Farel know they are intelligent and/or psychic because that would mean they would be slapped onto the dissection table faster then you can say "What's up doc?" And seriously, I could see Farel keeping a sick collection of trophies from all the mutants he has killed (think brains, eyes, and other body parts suspected in formaldehyde) Doc Farrell was supposed to as Vizioso put it "Cut a mutant open and see what made them tick."
Old 02-05-2019, 12:44 AM   #28
miru
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_angel View Post
If they managed to make it to R or at least utilize the PG13 rating properly...I would say someone like Farel could be brought in as a villain. While he is a character from the RPG, not all TMNT fans know of that universe so he could be seen as an all-new character added to the cannon of TMNT lore.

1. He isn't as dangerous as the Shredder, but he is a more ruthless and dangerous foe then Stockman to be sure.

2. He's essentially the TMNT version of Josef Mengele

3. He largely lets his mutant servants do his dirty work. His servants consist of a Rabbit named Karl, who can basically be summed up as an evil version of Donatello. And Mutant White Rat named Igor, who is actually worse than Karl since he is smart enough to turn his obedience collar off and he is able to use hypnotic suggestion.

4. Two variations of Faral were used in the TMNT 2012 version, one is Victor Falco (Charming on the surface, but immoral behind the scenes). And the second a character named "Doc Farrell" was namedropped in Mutant Gangland. Farel in the RPG likes to vivisect and dissect mutant specimens he feels would further his research particularly those with high intellects and/or psychic powers. Karl and Igor even go to great length's to make sure that they don't let Farel know they are intelligent and/or psychic because that would mean they would be slapped onto the dissection table faster then you can say "What's up doc?" And seriously, I could see Farel keeping a sick collection of trophies from all the mutants he has killed (think brains, eyes, and other body parts suspected in formaldehyde) Doc Farrell was supposed to as Vizioso put it "Cut a mutant open and see what made them tick."
He’s basically the equivalent of Dr. Weil from Mega Man Zero. Exploiting the properties and actions of the minority (Reploids/Mutants) and having the human majority turn a blind eye to their plight. Lives off of their hatred. Feral would make a great villain. Especially if we set up so that in the case of a “Mutant Apocalypse” Film, Feral returns as the main villain. And yes, his collection of trophies seems like a nice idea. And thus,

Shredder = Dr. Wily
Baron Draxum = Sigma
Old Hob = Elpizo? Epsilon?
Dragon Lord = Redips?
Feral = Dr. Weil
miru is offline   Reply With Quote