The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 03-01-2015, 02:58 PM   #161
LeoRaph
Hench Mutant

Well, finally saw Serpent Karai at my local big w...unfortunatley though the paint job was patchy and not worth it so the hunt still continues. She did look pretty cool though...for a non human version. I also saw Baxter Fly whose lack of paint is borderline mc donalds and Turflytle whose paint is pretty good despite not having his hand wraps done. Not as good as the 'playmates display' but decent.

Hopefully now that these 3 seem more common now the New Party Wagon and 2nd wave of Half Shell Heroes are around the corner.
LeoRaph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 09:01 PM   #162
LeoRaph
Hench Mutant

Woohoo, Finally Found a Decent Paint Job of Karai Serpent!!!

She was at my Local Woolies of all places, this Karai's an end of school term thing for my daughter. Now to try to find another decent paint job one for me, then I'm totally out of the nick series unless something really really cool comes along...like a human Karai
Old 03-15-2015, 12:38 AM   #163
the power of 3
Foot Soldier

I haven't had any luck finding the new wave, only seen the mystic turles or a crap load of mutations figure. No bebop or rocksteady, karai etc...

Plus today had some punk a$$ kid call me a newb on eBay haha, because I wouldnt accept his chump change offer, pathetic

Anyone order the Prime 1 statues?

Last edited by the power of 3; 03-15-2015 at 12:43 AM.
the power of 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 12:13 PM   #164
Garreth
Foot Soldier

Finally found a tiger claw. That bitch was hard to find
Garreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 09:38 AM   #165
LeoRaph
Hench Mutant

Wow, it's been a looooooong time but things seem to be progressing here. TRU Moore Park FINALLY has the 1990 Movie TMNT Classic Wave at $25 and my local Big W has the New Nick Party Wagon for $59. I've also seen weapons for the Halfshell Hereos so hopefully that means the new wave will follow. No new nick wave figures yet but encouraging things seem to be moving.
Old 06-29-2015, 06:19 PM   #166
Agent 86
Foot Soldier

Myer Online have the Anchovy Alley Pop Up Playset for $5 and the Turtle Blimp for $30 (it appears as $60, but once you add it to your cart, there is a 50% price reduction).
Agent 86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 09:42 AM   #167
Garreth
Foot Soldier

So much for this Big W toy sale. Its ****ing ****.
Garreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 05:01 AM   #168
LeoRaph
Hench Mutant

Wow, 4 months plus since the last post in this thread. This is how bad it has been here in terms of new TMNT figures. Well, today I finally saw the 2nd Wave of Half-Shell Heroes at my local Kmart. They had the Tiger Claw & Newtralizer and the Snakeweed & SpiderBytes. Just before Christmas and just after I ordered them from the US via ebay...ah well.

With the nick regular range the only thing I've seen is the Big Leo Playset and those transforming weapons, haven't seen a Donatello, come to think of it I don't think they even did a Donatello. Too simple maybe?

Oh and I finally found my own Serpent Karai the other day at Big W. Really good paint job, couldn't believe so I got it immediately. I'm now officially done with the nick series until a Human Karai or something really really cool comes along. The only money that will be spent now on the nick series will be for my daughter trying to get Monkey Brains, Napoleon, Mondo Gecko, Fugitoid and a few others...when they get here that is...

EDIT - Rather than adding a new reply I'll just add that my local Big W also had Tiger Claw & Newtralizer, Snakeweed & SpiderBytes as well as the Bebop & Rocksteady Half-Shell Heroes. So it's pretty safe to say that the 2nd Wave of Half-Shell Heroes has FINALLY been released Australia Wide.

Last edited by LeoRaph; 11-26-2015 at 07:51 PM.
Old 02-06-2016, 05:05 AM   #169
Marksenad
Foot Soldier

Got fugitoid,mondo gecko, lord dregg and mozar today at kmart. They also had the fugitoid ship, i passed as it looks crap
Marksenad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 02:14 AM   #170
Marksenad
Foot Soldier

The figures from the new movie have been found at highpoint
Looks like krang might be one per case
Marksenad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 02:22 AM   #171
ProactiveMan
Spooky ghost

I haven't seen any sign of them so far, but I'm going to look around again tomorrow.

EDIT: Didn't find any.

Last edited by ProactiveMan; 04-11-2016 at 06:43 PM.
ProactiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 03:13 AM   #172
ProactiveMan
Spooky ghost

I've seen Out of the Shadows stuff at TRU and Myer this week. Mostly Turtles and Casey Jones, but I found one Kraang and a couple of Beebops & Rocksteadys. TRU had the big 12" Beebop and Rocksteady as well as the Party Wagon (whatever it's called).
Old 09-11-2018, 10:15 PM   #173
ProactiveMan
Spooky ghost

I think somebody may have mentioned this in the catch-all NECA thread, but Popcultcha have the 6" NECA Henson Turtles up for pre-order. Shipping to AU and NZ only apparently.