The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2018, 03:51 AM   #10
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

I started playing Shadow ofthe tomb raider. From what isee many people dont like it because it has less action and more exploration. If it is true htn i will also not like it because i want action! I want to klill and kill!!!! Rise of the tomb raider and Tomb raider had much more action and very little exploration and that why they were perfect for me! I remeber then some people complaining about it having more action and less exploration. Now that they made it less action people again complain. Iam still on the begining of the game but iam curious to see if it is realy is like they saying. As for peromance at max settings 1440p the benchmark says 46 fps max and 27 average but real game perfomancei s hgiher because it dont lag or stutter. GTX 970 still a beast after so long. I have seen people with similar cpu and ram like mine(ryzen 1700 and 16 gb 3200mhz) getting more than 60 fps maxed 4k and 1440p so it is clearly graphics card who brings down the perfomanvce but since it is another case where the games run better than the benchmark it is ok with me.

Tags
awesome, cybercubed the diaper, cybercubed the homophobe, peanut, video games