The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 10-03-2018, 04:03 PM   #21
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

Well, I mean...if Don is predicting what we think he's predicting, Ch'rell might be finishing off Krang's "universal domination" plans, so that might be worse.

Now, I'm not sure if those are many multiple futures...or all one future happening at once.

I'm surprised Leatherhead isn't in there somewhere, but compared to everything else, he is technically more low-level.
Old 10-03-2018, 04:09 PM   #22
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
Now, I'm not sure if those are many multiple futures...or all one future happening at once.
It could very well just be the same as Doctor Strange going through all the possible futures in Infinity War... OTOH, for all we know, it could also be the roadmap for #150 and all of our heads will explode until then!
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 06:46 PM   #23
CyberCubed
Overlord

I guess we know what happens with Bebop and Rocksteady post issue 100 now. I can see them being written out happily ever after. They found their calling.

This does fall in line with Null and probably Ch'rell being the new main threats after issue 100. Makes sense, the Patheon will probably suffer a set-back of sorts (Rat King or Kitsune imprisoned? Shreddder defeated again?), and Bishop will be there doing the usual but we need a new main villain.

Null's been sitting on the sidelines since her introduction waiting to do something, I guess we'll just have to wait a little longer.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 07:41 PM   #24
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Wow, this was different. Turns out I really like Metalhead as an independent character!

The feels. Donatello made another mistake...

And yay, Harold is back!

So much good stuff in that future vision. Null, Stockman, Utroms... heck yeah.
Old 10-03-2018, 07:53 PM   #25
ChosenOne
Banned

After re-reading this, maybe I'm still wowed by the PS4 Spider-Man game but did anyone else feel like Donnie came across as somewhat similar to that game's characterization of Peter Parker here? This issue was very well written.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:47 PM   #26
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Sad robot story is sad but oh so good

V well written, phenomenal art, great story

I really just want to read more about Bebop and Rocksteady''s band now
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 10:07 PM   #27
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja View Post
I really just want to read more about Bebop and Rocksteady''s band now
AKA Bebop and Rocksteady Hit the Roadies (and Everyone Else)!
Old 10-03-2018, 10:15 PM   #28
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

I interpreted those as "possibilities" for the future rather than the actual future. Granted, they're sneak peeks to future situations, but those might not come to full fruition.

Just let them have their band!
Old 10-04-2018, 12:40 AM   #29
CyberCubed
Overlord

Yeah, my guess as to what won't happen in those future scenarios:

- Utroms won't cause the genocide of Triceratons and become all evil under Ch'rell's command. Given how all the other Utroms are characterized so far, that would never happen.

- Manmoth attacking military (or Bishop's troops?), seemed a bit odd. Based on that one issue we saw of him, he really has no reason to get involved in human affairs or attack the military. He'd likely stay in the arctic or wherever he was, he has no reason to meddle in human affairs like Rat King and Kitsune do.

- Null will have a major confrontation with the Turtles eventually, but of course won't kill them all.

I can see Baxter becoming president eventually, but that's far off. Like years off...you have to be the Mayor for at least awhile I'd assume.

Bebop/Rocksteady forming their own band better 100% happen though. Perfect ending for them.
Old 10-04-2018, 01:53 AM   #30
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

I like how we're all screaming like goblins for the band to come true .

Yeah, it is pretty far-fetched that the Utroms would have a big takeover, with there being only like...three of them that are interested in that. It's true that one of them is the General now, but he wouldn't have much of an army unless he actually pushes for it in the right way.

I do think that it would all depend on what happens to Ma'riell in the next storyline. I hope that nothing happens to her of course, but considering how afraid she was of how badly Ch'rell would react to Krang being imprisoned (made even worse with Krang now being dead), imagine what it would be like if his last remaining relative and beloved person was killed. Bad things.
Old 10-04-2018, 05:19 AM   #31
neatoman
Emperor

So what events exactly leads to a pair of mass murdering monsters becoming successful musicians?
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 05:54 AM   #32
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
So what events exactly leads to a pair of mass murdering monsters becoming successful musicians?
All they need is the perfect viral video and they're set
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 07:59 AM   #33
daggio
Foot Soldier

I was happy and slightly disappointed here. I'm happy to see that Donnie and Harold have finally made amends and will be working closely again. I was slightly disappointed in that, while there was progress with Metalhead, he runs off yet again at the end. I was kinda hoping he would join up with Donnie and become part of that little "brain trust" of intellectually-gifted people Donnie surrounds himself with, like Harold, the Fugitoid, and Egon. Though I guess now with Harold now back in the fold, Libby's now part of that brain trust.
daggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 04:57 PM   #34
CyberCubed
Overlord

Kinda hoping Metalhead becomes an ally, otherwise he'll just be a rogue robot coming and going. There's not much else to do with him/
Old 10-04-2018, 05:18 PM   #35
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Metalhead reminded me of version of Amazo from the Justice League cartoon. He disappeared into space only to come back after evolving yet still naive. Can we say Harold has mended fences with Don?
Old 10-04-2018, 08:53 PM   #36
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Kinda hoping Metalhead becomes an ally, otherwise he'll just be a rogue robot coming and going. There's not much else to do with him/
At the moment, he's the robot version of IDW Metalhead. Sort of a less evil Lore. I am very okay with this.