The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2008, 10:13 PM   #1
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator

Official Ep Discussion: "City Under Siege"

Hope everyone had a good week!

Where this is the last ep - arc? - of the series, I've decided to do this a lil differently. I've decided to have this open Now and let people debate about how this ep is going to finish up the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comics Continuum
With the Foot reassembled and his powers greater than ever, the Shredder hacks into the NYC computer grid and brings the city to its knees! The Turtles take to the rooftops to stop him, but with every electronic device in New York reprogrammed by the Shredder to attack them, the guys get their shells kicked! They must use all their future-tech know-how to turn the tables on the Shredder or the city will go permanently haywire!
Alright folks, this is the LAST storyline/episode? of the series. Shredder's back in business and is planning a massive takeover of the city's electronics. Everything from ATMs to Subways are gonna be going haywire. The boys are going to have a HUGE problem on their hands with all of this - and they STILL have yet to finish finding all of Splinter's data and returning him to normal.

And finally... I just want to let everyone know how grateful I am for the continued participation in these discussion threads over the years. I started this during the first season, and have enjoyed it all the way up to the very end. I am truly going to miss the debates and over-analyzing the show, and hope that we'll have a great ending to an awesome series...

And even though it makes Lloyd Goldfine cry when I say it...

STAY TU-- Wait, what am I saying? LETS GET IT STARTED!
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote