The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 10-21-2014, 11:04 PM   #101
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
I like to see one of Turtles (not Leo) do something heroic and die but only for a few minutes and are brought back to life maybe by CPR (which probably won't work due to their Shell/Plaston) or Donnie has a defibrillator or by other means.
I don't see Shredder kidnapping Donnie and forcing him to create Retromutagen.

Instead I see Shredder biding his time and waiting until Donnie has a new batch. And then seriously if not mortally wounding Donnie when he takes the Retromutagen from him.
Old 10-22-2014, 03:18 AM   #102
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_angel View Post
I don't see Shredder kidnapping Donnie and forcing him to create Retromutagen.

Instead I see Shredder biding his time and waiting until Donnie has a new batch. And then seriously if not mortally wounding Donnie when he takes the Retromutagen from him.
Err what??? I didn't mention anything about Shredder Kidnapping Donnie, retromutagen ect.

I said like to see one of Turtles do something heroic, get badly injured and die and are brought back to life by CPR (if it works on a turtle), or the use of a difibrillator (if Donnie has one) or by other means.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 03:51 AM   #103
victory_angel
Foot Elite

We know Donnie can create Retromutagen which sort of paints a big red target on Donnie's shell as only Baxter and Rahzar know about that thus far. And the Shredder wants a way to return Karai to human. So eventually he is going to learn about this...however while we like to suspect Donnie could be kidnapped and forced to create it. Donnie would withhold information such as April being the key.

It seems more likely that Shredder would bide his time until Donnie has the Retromutagen and then take it from him. But also seriously wound Donnie so that he is unable to make more because the ability to create Retromutagen is more of an advantage to the Turtles then the Foot Clan. I.E. Shredder wants to create a mutant army and the existence of Retromutagen would prevent that army from existing.
Old 10-22-2014, 04:26 AM   #104
TheCollector
Hench Mutant

Personally I wanna see alot of Karai using her human form. I can't help but fear that scene at the end of Vengeance is Mine is like a goodbye to that form from the people behind the show. I know it's unfounded, but the fact that you never see her human form in the finale has me worried. Though like I said, probably completely unfounded.
Old 10-24-2014, 07:00 PM   #105
Miko84
Mouser

Serpent vs human

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCollector View Post
Personally I wanna see alot of Karai using her human form. I can't help but fear that scene at the end of Vengeance is Mine is like a goodbye to that form from the people behind the show. I know it's unfounded, but the fact that you never see her human form in the finale has me worried. Though like I said, probably completely unfounded.
I want to see more of her human form as well. The turtlepedia description of her action figure, (which I'm tired of waiting for) says that she can control her mutation, though I don't know how accurate that information is.
http://turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Se..._action_figure)

I'm also hoping we'll get some more development in the Spinter-Karai-Shredder story arc. I saw that Monae Noji is joining the show, so I'm hoping that she'll voice Tang Shen in more flashbacks. It would make sense since Renae Jacobs voiced April's mom.
Miko84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 09:39 PM   #106
miru
Mad Scientist

There should be a real Irma.
Old 10-24-2014, 11:24 PM   #107
Electric
Epic Hiatus

I just can't wait for dark raph. There are so many ways it can be done and I think it'll be my favorite arc of the show so far
Old 10-25-2014, 01:46 AM   #108
Leofan26
Mad Scientist

I want to see more adorable Leo moments, season three has been chalk full of them

Like him supporting April about her mom, he's not even in love with her but he supported her the most next to Casey

Seriously, season three has been showing his more sensitive caring side, he's always cared for every one and his fear was of loosing them but you get what I mean right?

I know will get more of that when Raph goes dark Raph

Though I do want to see more Leo x Casey friendly little moments too.
Him getting to get revenge on Shredder, pretty please
Leofan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 04:35 AM   #109
MaximeLoonatic
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by miru View Post
There should be a real Irma.
I am agree with that, and it may happen!
I found it out on the Trivia of this page: http://tmnt2012series.wikia.com/wiki/Kraang_Subprime
MaximeLoonatic is offline   Reply With Quote