The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > RPGs

Notices

Old 10-23-2014, 11:55 AM   #721
Blackeyedsonic
Hero of möbius and Earth

Leo:there's nothing wrong with me!

Spin goes to Casey:why we down here alone?
Blackeyedsonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 02:07 PM   #722
Shiro Kame
Foot Clan Mutant Renegade

Shiro growls at Karai, showing her vampire-esque fangs

Shiro: Don't PUSH it, Karai. When we get out of here, I'm gonna cut your heart out!

Rayla looks deadpanned at Karai: You know that's not helping right? Antagonizing the others?

Shiro Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 02:34 PM   #723
Electric
Epic Hiatus

Karai put her hands on her hips"Hah, have at it. you've already tried, and faile...." She stopped when rayla interrupted Her. "Well little miss righteousness, what's the plan then? So far all we've done is sit still waiting for the rest of you freaks."
Old 10-23-2014, 02:52 PM   #724
Roland
is Laughing

-In the basement-

Mikey enjoyed the attention he was getting. "Thanks Mystee. Your so kind. Yes take me upstairs." Mikey said as leant with most of his weight on Mystee. He also forgot that his breath reeked when talked near Mystee's face.

-In the secret room-

Casey gave witchpanther a nod. Casey wondered if the signal streng bar he saw on his cellphone was in a way regulated by the asylum.

Casey replied to Spin by saying "We are down here to find clues to who or what keeping us in the asylum. I thought we can prove April wrong. That this was no goose chase but I'm starting to think that April might be right. But lets keep looking"
After Kenji told Casey about the bow down message, Casey quickly bowed down. Nothing happen but Casey did notice the tiles were hastily spary painted. "Kenji, Witchpanther, Spin! Did you notice that the floor has been spray painted resently." Casey said to the others.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:04 PM   #725
Shiro Kame

Rayla laughs before glaring at Karai

Rayla: Don't get cocky with me, human. Where I'm from, humans and Overlanders are the freaks. We need to gather everyone up, and then we'll search for a place out. And I'm not righteous. I'm just trying to get out. Spin and I have our own friends back in Central City, who are probably wondering where their teammates are..where is everyone?

Shiro growls and looks away before going into the med room to get some stitches and needles. She returns and begins to strip her bandages off and sew her scars back up.

Last edited by Shiro Kame; 04-06-2015 at 12:50 PM.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:05 PM   #726
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
-In the secret room-

After Kenji told Casey about the bow down message, Casey quickly bowed down. Nothing happen but Casey did notice the tiles were hastily spary painted. "Kenji, Witchpanther, Spin! Did you notice that the floor has been spray painted resently." Casey said to the others.
"Hm? Maybe there is something hide under the floorboards?"
Witchpanther cut down the Sword of Tengu between the floorboards.
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 11:26 PM   #727
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

(BES will be adding in his OC Steve)
"Well I know, but ca-" April began before Shiro added in her input. She looked at Karai when she asked if they knew how to help her and Leonardo and nodded.

Then while Shiro and Rayla were getting mad with Karai, and Leonardo was trying to say he doesn't have a problem, April just buried her face in her hands and groaned in annoyance. "Uugh.."

April looked at Rayla after what she said to Karai then looked to everyone else. "We done?" She asks hoping she wouldn't regret asking the question and that everyone was going to take it down with going at each others throats.

~*~

Mystee heard almost everything going on up stairs. It sounded like a lot of them had a problem with the Karai girl. She looked at Michelengelo and laughed a little. "Wouldn't say I'm that kind. I can be pretty mea- uhh your breath is rank." She commented before reaching in her pocket. She took out a piece of Orbit gum and opened it before sticking it in Michelangelo's mouth. She looked to Raphael and said. "Let's get up there. I can hear them getting antsy." She says with a bit of a forced giggle. She looked at the teddy bear and kissed it's forehead. She really wanted to find Donatello. It was becoming a bit difficult to keep up her act.

Last edited by Lethal Lullaby; 10-24-2014 at 05:26 AM.
Lethal Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 05:07 AM   #728
Shiro Kame

Rayla: Yes...Sorry about ranting. I think this place is just making me uneasy. Reminds me too much of my childhood...It wasn't pleasant.

Old 10-24-2014, 08:17 AM   #729
Blackeyedsonic
Hero of möbius and Earth

*in the hallway with April and the others there was a skull on the ground unbeknownst to the others it was a relitively new one only about 24 hours old in fact it was just becomeing 24 hours old when it started to glow silver*
Old 10-24-2014, 11:03 AM   #730
Metroid
Hench Mutant

\_Secret Room

Kenji shook his head 'no to Casey's question,

"I have not seen them."
Kenji said before looking at Witchpanther. He raised his sword above his head and struck at the floor. He struck again until something was revealed.

\_Basement

Raphael was relieved he didn't have to carry all of Michelangelo's weight anymore.

"Thanks, Mystee."
Raphael said after Michelangelo moved most of his weight from him to Mystee.

Raphael gave Mystee a questionable look after she kissed the teddy bear's forehead. Afterwards he starte to go up the stairs with her and Michelangelo.
Metroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 03:51 PM   #731
Roland
is Laughing

-Upstairs of the basement-

Mikey was glad that Mystee had bubblegum to freshen his breath. "Thanks Mystee. I needed that" Mikey said while chewing the bubblegum and while he was carried up the stairs.

Mikey saw the others looking quite peeved at eachother. "Yes Im glad you could all make today's anger management class. Please let's start by hugging the guy or gal next to you." Mikey jokingly said to help lighten the mood.

-In the secret room-

As Witchpanther and Kenji sliced and lifted the floorboard, Casey could see a turtle hand. "@%$! Is that what I think it is. A severed mutant turtle hand? Hopefully it isn't Donnie's hand." Casey said.

Casey then tried to touch the hand but it grapped and tried to pull him into the floorboards. "@&%$! Ah! The hand pulling me under. Help!" Casey said.
Old 10-24-2014, 05:00 PM   #732
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

April let out a sigh of relief then quickly covered her mouth. “Ahem. So I assume we’re looking for Don first?” She says checking with everyone else to be clear.

Mystee eventually showed up with Raphael and Michelangelo. “Oh we’re finding Donnie first? F*** yeah!” she says with excitement then blushes and clears her throat. “Ahaha. I mean um… oh. That’s cool.” She says trying to sound like she didn’t care too much.

April laughed a little at Mystee and gave Raphael and Michelangelo a nod to greet them. “Nice of you to tag along. We’re going to stick together and find the others.” She says to the both of them.

Mystee held the teddy bear close to her as she quietly looked around while staying with the group. She then saw the skull with the silver glow to it. “Hmm?
Old 10-24-2014, 05:07 PM   #733
Blackeyedsonic
Hero of möbius and Earth

The skull glowed brighter then other bones started to glow silver and be pulled together mussels and blood vains starting to grow on them
Old 10-24-2014, 05:20 PM   #734
Shiro Kame

Rayla: WITCHCRAFT!!!

Old 10-24-2014, 07:40 PM   #735
Blackeyedsonic
Hero of möbius and Earth

The bones glow brighter silver as skin regrows on them now looking like a human as it does
Old 10-24-2014, 08:19 PM   #736
Shiro Kame

Shiro hugs Leo's arm, shocked.

Old 10-24-2014, 08:24 PM   #737
Blackeyedsonic
Hero of möbius and Earth

Leo looks shocked

The bones are now a man in his 80's with a t-shirt and boxers on he looks well built like a old fighter who never stopped training:ahhhhhhhhhh *cracks his neck*does it feel good to be up again
Old 10-24-2014, 08:25 PM   #738
Shiro Kame

Shiro hugs Leo tighter: Oh, man...that shouldn't be real///

Old 10-24-2014, 08:27 PM   #739
Blackeyedsonic
Hero of möbius and Earth

Leo:what are you?!

Steve:a human wait I'm also a werewolf and a Mage I'm Steven Maple the twice cursed once blessed man just call me Steve
Old 10-24-2014, 08:28 PM   #740
Shiro Kame

Shiro: The ****...?

Rayla: Wow...just wow...And I thought Star Death was weird...

Tags
horror tmnt 2012