The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 03-04-2005, 10:53 PM   #261
Wingnut
Mad Scientist

Im sorry to hear about that WW

BTW you mentioned Licking,MO. I know where that is.
Old 03-09-2005, 07:48 PM   #262
Hannah
Once more, with feeling!

Guess what everyone?!?! =D!!

This August I might go to Disneyland to see Shadow!!
Old 03-09-2005, 08:03 PM   #263
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator

Yay!! Good for you, Hannah. I hope it all works out.

...I've never been to Disneyland... or Disneyworld...
Old 03-09-2005, 08:05 PM   #264
Hannah
Once more, with feeling!

You know what sucks? Before I was born my family lived near disneyland. Near Shadow.

Just my luck v.v
Old 03-09-2005, 09:16 PM   #265
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator

But look at it this way. You may have never met him then. By changing that facet of your life, things may not have worked out like they did, and you two may never have met. This is how it was supposed to be then.
Old 03-09-2005, 10:46 PM   #266
Brinatello
Hench Mutant

It's too bad you can't go to Disneyland before April 28. My store is doing the 2Fer deal where you pay admission to Disneyland and then you can go to Disney's California Adventure on another day for free! I'd like to go myself, but I don't think we can afford it. We went twice last year (September 4 and October 31) but, the first time my sister and I didn't pay. It's real expensive now. One adult admission is $53.00. Eeeesh. I hope you do go, Hannah. It may be pricey, but it's still loads of fun.
Brinatello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 03:13 PM   #267
Kazari
Foot Elite

Sorry, guys, I have been behind. I am going to make screens now of today's ep and the preview. My grandmother's in the hospital and not doing well at all...she probably won't make it past the weekend so i have been there all day long after turtles..
Old 03-12-2005, 04:15 PM   #268
Turtleman100
Hench Mutant

Sorry about your Grandmother I'll pray for her.
Old 03-12-2005, 04:19 PM   #269
Kazari
Foot Elite

Thank you, I really appreciate it. I hope you guys like the preview screens.
Old 03-12-2005, 05:11 PM   #270
Kazari
Foot Elite

Thanks, Aska. My mom and dad are going to the hospital tonight. My dad is hardly sleeping so my mom went with him. I don't go to the hospital because I had a traumatic experience years ago and it's hard for me to walk into hospitals. I am trying to keep myself busy by making screens and stuff to keep my mind off of everything. But I really appreciate you guys being patient with me and praying for me.

I know nothing of Planet Racers either LOL
Old 03-12-2005, 05:26 PM   #271
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator

Kaz,

I understand its hard on you. Tho not seeing your grandmother would kinda bother me... maybe you should post about this in the Cafe thread. people might be able to help you a lil more than here....
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 05:38 PM   #272
Kazari
Foot Elite

Nah I am good. I just wanted to tell everyone here because to let them know why i was delayed on making the screens.

Yeah the episode was good, I really like how they rewound back some. I know nothing of Planet Racers so I was lost but the entire Raph episode wasn't bad. I can't wait for this Thursday though :d
Old 03-12-2005, 06:04 PM   #273
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Kaz, u're my hero....since i missed this preview....it's good to see the pics...

I will also keep ur g'ma in my prayers....it'll all work out...keep ur chin up sis...

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 06:20 PM   #274
shadowflame611
Hench Mutant

Sorry ta hear bout your gram, Kazzy... I'll pray for ya as well. *virtual hug for comfort*

So they ARE playing the eps again of CN? Wish that I had that channel

and as for the preview pics... Raphie! *squeals* wow im still not over that...
*If you don't teach children four letter words, then they will never learn the meaning of love*

My two short fics on the boys (two down, two to go!)... Leonardo -(Stabbed) and Donatello -(His Final Thoughts )
shadowflame611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 06:39 PM   #275
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazari
Sorry, guys, I have been behind. I am going to make screens now of today's ep and the preview. My grandmother's in the hospital and not doing well at all...she probably won't make it past the weekend so i have been there all day long after turtles..
*hugs Kazzy* My best friend's Granpa John is in the same shape, he has cancer. I lost my grandad to cancer couple years ago. So I know how ya feel right now
Old 03-12-2005, 08:09 PM   #276
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator

Ok, I"m gonna split off the stuff with kaz's gramma and move it to the Cafe thread, where it belongs...
Old 03-14-2005, 05:41 PM   #277
Hannah
Once more, with feeling!

Im sorry about that Kaz =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinatello
It's too bad you can't go to Disneyland before April 28. My store is doing the 2Fer deal where you pay admission to Disneyland and then you can go to Disney's California Adventure on another day for free! I'd like to go myself, but I don't think we can afford it. We went twice last year (September 4 and October 31) but, the first time my sister and I didn't pay. It's real expensive now. One adult admission is $53.00. Eeeesh. I hope you do go, Hannah. It may be pricey, but it's still loads of fun.
NOT ONLY AMM I G OING TO DISNEYLAND TO SEE HIM =D but his parents have invited me to his house
Old 03-14-2005, 05:50 PM   #278
tmnt_forever_fangirl
Stone Warrior

Anyone else have this problem before?

(I dunno if this belongs here, but I just wanna get this off my chest...)

Well, today WAS supposed to be a good day for me since I didn't have to work. Now I find out my mother didn't pay off a payment on my computer. Well, we got the situation covered, I got my computer back...in MY name. And I find out my mother has a drug problem...so does her sorry excuse of a boyfriend.

First, I come home from work sunday night, no one's there in the apartment. I call my aunt, she doesn't know where they could have gone. Then, two hours later, my mother comes in, in a hurry, with my aunt right behind her and she just goes to her room for a few things and leaves again without saying a word. She doesn't come back with her boyfriend until this evening...

My whole families mad at her right now; my uncle wants to strangle her...I just don't want any part of this. I mean, I love my mother to death, but come on...*sighs* Everyone I work with can tell when I'm upset, even though they pick on me just for the hell of it(everyone at BK picks on someone; it's our nature)...I just don't like this kind of stress....
Cosmo: [after fairy world blows up] I regret nothing!
Cosmo: Revenge! REEVVEENGGE!
tmnt_forever_fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 06:23 PM   #279
ThirdMarioBro
Tea Time!

And I thought I had problems. It sounds like you need to get away from there.
Old 03-17-2005, 05:46 PM   #280
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator

*sighs*

God, I cant believe how depressed I’ve been lately. Last night just hit me out of nowhere. They’ve cut off 75% of my financial aid, I’m behind on my work, and I can barely keep myself up while everyone’s coming to me to lean on. I need another vacation. I need a few days of no classes. No internet people, nothing. Just me, my books and my computer. I need to worry about me...

I should probably start at the beginning...

Well, For the past two weeks, I've been struggling to get my Chaucer and My writing Homework finished for classes. Theyre only twice a week, which isnt bad. Its just All the Reading and the analyzing that is killing me. Its not a HUGE amount of work, but its enough that I'm unable to keep up. And the motivation just ISNT there....

I have to read, analyze and translate three stories from The Canterbury Tales, three presentations to work on, 8 or nine readings to analyze and respond to, three books to read and respond to, a claymation project, and music.... Its just like last semester. I passed in one report, and got assigned three more. In ONE Day!

This weekend’s going to be hell for me. I have to get EVERYTHING Handed in next week before break. I cant afford to have homework over Spring break; I need to take that time to do some hours at the store. I’m dreading it after so many weeks of just sitting around and doing homework. I just want to curl up in my bed and not wake up. And after a week or more of trying to help people with their troubles, its starting to wear off onto me, and I’m getting miserable.

Don't get me wrong: I'm always here to give a helping hand, a shoulder to lean on, and an ear to listen. I like tryin to help people out. I've always been like that. It gives me a sense of purpose, something to be proud of myself for... I just... want to leave everything for a while and have Me time, which I’m not going to have for a Long time...

Then Last Night I got my financial aid letter in the mail. Now, since I've changed to a Writing Major, I've brought my grades up a lot, my GPA's up, and I"m getting my bills paid. We were sent an email saying that our FAFSA was Due Mar. 1st. Well, I find out from my parents that they hadn't even DONE the paperwork yet, so I spent about an hour on the phone, having my dad give me all the information. After a lot of frustration, panic and waiting for emails, I got my Fafsa in on time. this was a deadline for people who Direly need money to do college. I figured I would get a nice big amount, and things would go well for me.

I opened the letter and just about had a heart attack. Usually, I get $3,000 for merit scholarships and Grants alone. This coming year.... I have $800. I flipped out, reason being, My dad is harping on me to finish my studies by the fifth year. Since I changed my major in the middle of my sophomore year, he just assumed that I'd be done in exactly four years. The way things are, I'm going to have to take 20 credits PER Semester. not per year, Per Semester. 800 is NOT going to help me! So, I have to go talk to them tomorrow, or I"m not going to be able to afford finishing college!

So... yeah.... My nerves are a LIL frayed. Which explains why I'm getting ticked at some people for doing stuff, even though it may seem trivial to them. To see something go Right this week for me would be good....

Tags
advice, celebrations, condolences, gossip